- As someone with the gift of High Functioning Autism, I am an excellent problem solver with the ability to find stellar solutions to difficult issues. My motivation and focus is to find new ways to perform and solve difficult tasks often thinking outside the box. My attention to detail, strong ability and speed to learn and analytical abilities ensure that any task is complete and accurate.
Software: MATLAB, AutoCAD 2011/2014/2016/2018 , Inventor 2011/2014, SketchUp, Microsoft Flow
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Web Pages: HTML, HTML5 (Bootstrap)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/365
CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016 , Dynamics 365
Languages: English, Japanese
Hand: Powered Mill, Lathe
Technical: Snake Robots, CNC Mill, Amatrol Pegasus Robot
Communication: Presentations to peers, students; technical lab reports, email, phone
Instrumentation: Oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator
Confidential - Smyrna, Ga
- Performed thorough inventory counts to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Determined if the firm had enough of an ingredient for a product multiple times and to 100% accuracy.
- Created a system of organizing labels, made sure all loose labels were contained in boxes, and put loose rolls in their proper location.
- Performed extensive multitasking on the production line, boosting product output by 110%.
Confidential - Woodstock, Ga
- Worked in Magento assisting in setting up multiple web stores, managing item catalogs, descriptions, images, prices and categories.
- Assisted on various CRM projects, developing charts, dashboards, entities, fields, forms, and views to meet defined requirements.
- Performed research into Social Media, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on how to leverage those technologies in business.
Confidential - Milton, GA
- Assisted Customers at checkout and in the store to ensure a pleasant shopping experience
- Ensured the delivery of goods to the company floor
- Successfully completed POTOs to stores that involved hundreds of products listed for shipment
- Shown adeptness at oversight and quality control
- Completed successful schematics with focus on appearance, order, and available products.
Confidential - Buford, GA
Assistant - Software Infrastructure
- Working to assist customers in the food manufacturing business running CAMS and Kleanz software system
- Tested installing CAMS and Kleanz V6 on Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), 2008, 8, and 2012
- Analyzed CAMS and Kleanz V6 software across Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), 8, 2012 and 2008 for bugs, glitches, and issues, sent findings to fellow programmers that even they did not know exist
- Examined and catalogued errors in the instruction manuals for Cams V6, Kleanz V6, Cams Mobile V6, & Kleanz Mobile V6.
- Successfully performed database installations and instrument setups for business clients
- Worked with Microsoft Access and SQL Server databases, found fixable issues for fellow programmers
- Trained new staff in the efficient use of Kleanz software in order to successfully market company products to customers