- Passionate about improving and creating responsive web applications looking for the better software solutions for clients.
- I am professional with strong work experience with more than ten years in software project development, Information and Communication Technologies and highly capable of generating integral solutions.
- Seven years responsible for manage technology areas and working as software architect, achieving integration of efficient and effective work teams, always seeking to improve the quality of service by strengthening human and technological resources by creating innovative solutions.
- Focused on applying Agile Methodologies to improve process automation and time reduction in analyst, design, development and testing phases.
- 15+ years of Solid LAMP and WAMP, tunning servers and solving issues, also making SYSADMIN.
- 10+ years of hands on OPENSOURSE TOOLS on working with several CMS and LMS versions of MOODLE, WORDPRESS, LIMESURVEY, JOOMLA, DRUPAL 5, 6, 7 and DRUSH development, creating, building and supporting website, developing new modules or new themes, custom modules, custom theme and solving configuration issues.
- Expert designing and developing interactive user interfaces.
- Experience with database SQL development with relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in text editors tools for web development like SUBLIM TEXT, PHPSTORM, WebStorm, ECLIPSE, NETBEANS, VisualStudy, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Firebug.
- Experience working with requirement tools like JIRA, YOUTRACK, MANTIS.
- 5 years working with GITflow, GIT BASH, GITHUB and GIT TORTOISE
TECHNICAL SKILLS PROFILE:
Web Design: Adobe Creative Cloud - AdobeCC (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Muse, Edge), Notepad++, Netbeans, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Mobaxterm, Wordbench, HEIDI, PHPMyAdmin, PHPStorm, WebStorm, Putty, WinSCP.
Applications: MS Office, Git (GitFlow), Github, Git Batch, Git tortoise, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Egde, Muse, Audition, Captivate), Camptatia, Corel Draw, Sublim Text, Net Beans, Eclipse, Jira, Youtrack, Mantis.
Web Servers: WAMP, LAMP, XAMPP
Databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Dinamo
CMS - LMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, LimeSurvey
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows, Linux, UNIX, Ubuntu, Redhat
Confidential, Hillsboro, Ohio
Sr PHP/Drupal Developer
- Developing responsive solutions for new pages, new sections, custom videos section and documentation section, user interfaces, anonymous and authenticated users like content editor, language editor, webops, contributors, etc…,
- Worked with command line environment on UNIX/Linux and other tools related to the LAMP environment and its stack toolset, COMPASS, PHP-CLI, GIT, Drupal 7, Drush.
- Developed email notifications, CRON TASK and JOBS using Drupal hooks, debugging and testing processes.
- Custom modules to build forms (user and edit forms) to custom information for UI using fields.
- Custom content types and features module and form alter module and hooks.
- Maintaining user groups (ROLES), PERMISSIONS and special code by user roles for Drupal.
- Used various Drupal tools including Drush command line, Views and CCK and also Developed Custom modules and Drupal templates
- Used various Drupal hooks including FORM ALFER, UPDATE, FEATURES, hook NODE, MENU, BLOCK, SCHEMA, hook SAVE, PRESAVE, RENDER, PAGE, HTML, SEO, etc between more used.
- Developed with translate Drupal rules.
- Release Security Updates, repair bug.
- Worked integrating search engine optimization (SEO).
- Developed queries, triggers and functions in MYSQL to develop website reports or Drush scripts updating nodes and data as also updating data base using hook update.
- GiTFlow: GIT BASH, GITHUB, GIT TORTOISE.
- Requirement tool YOUTRACK
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr PHP/Wordpress Developer
- Collaborating in websites development, management, updating Core and Plugins for Wordpress periodically follow continuous integration process for security updates
- Backend and frontend develop for new websites version.
- Develop frontend displays and section displays in the page.
- Repair bugs
- Test the code developed and prepares code to be exported.
- Support and Documentation.
IT Manager / Team Lead / Sr Web Developer
- Project management, team leadership, chef on software architecture solutions about websites and e-learning platforms.
- Developed front-end and back-end for websites, e-learning platforms and learning materials and support to strategic level department projects.
- Consulting services and support to Confidential clients which required analysis, design and development of software solution for websites to satisfy needs and client requirements.
- Determinate software structure, architecture and data design to small and big software requirements, giving solution and getting and operation indicators to the company.
- Consulting services and support to WebOps, Editors, DevOps teams and others company teams. Managed supplies, client teams and company teams and to my own development team.
SR FLASH E-LEARNING Developer
- Design, development and navigation courses online made Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Packing e-learning courses for API SCORM 1.2 or 2004
- Design and preparation of presentations and Flash animations.
- Packing, importing and exporting e-learning course bundles.
- Developing e-learning solution with flash and actionscript 2 and 3.
- Website Development with HTML FLASH, CSS, images and Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks.
- Preparation of documentation
SR WEB Designer
- Massive design, massive image retouching and processing images for web with PHOTOSHOP and actions tool.
- Analyze, design and development of animated presentations in Flash.
- Generating xls’s, xml´s for massive exportation of html´s (web pages in html and xml with css)
- Management and update of look and feel of big electronic book collections which w ere statics websites at that ti me.
- Analyze book structure to develop design documentation for ebook development.
- Scanning and printing documents and images.
- Developed and managed static web pages using HTML FLASH, CSS, images and Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks.