- Over 10 Years of combined work experience in Analysis, Design, Web Application Development, Management and Implementation of various stand alone, client - server enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in Text Analytics, developing different Statistical Machine Learning, Data Mining solutions to various business problems and generating data visualizations using R, Python and Tableau.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on Gateway, ELB, Auto Scaling, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Kinesis, Cloud Watch, ECS.
- Good experience in Python,Python3 Django, Flask, Pyramid, Ansible, Docker, React-Developer CI/CD
- Experience in implementing server side technologies with RESTful APIs and MVC/MVT design patterns using Django/Flask frameworks.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints
- Experience in version control systems using CVS, SVN and Git/GitHub and issue tracking tools like Jira and Bugzilla.
- Experience in working with NLP Libraries, Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Experience in using Docker and Amazon web services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tool such as Ansible.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP), and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience on JIRA Administration, Jira development, analysis, design, development, Project management, Agile methodologies, Collaboration tools, Continuous integration
- Expert knowledge and experience in Object oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Proficient in SQL databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST). Effective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of schedule.
- Hands on experience in SVN, Git, JIRA, Bugzilla, Amazon EC2/S3.
- Hands-on experience in UNIX, and Linux Kernels.
- Experience in design and manage API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Experience in Docker Deep Learning and Coding Analyst.
- Experience with Configuring AWS EC2 instances, EMR cluster with S3buckets, Auto-Scaling groups and CloudWatch.
- Strong IT experience in BigData Hadoop stack, Teradata, SQL Server, Informatica, Unix, Java and Erwin
- Involved in entire life cycle of the projects including design, development, and deployment, testing, implementation and support.
- A Self-starter with a positive attitude, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenges.
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed programs to automate the testing of RAID controller firmware and utilities using Python, Java, Bash script, Windows command line.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Using Redis to store pieces of data in a much more structured, durable and robust manner.
- Used ETL/SSIS and T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data from OLTP databases to staging area and finally transfer into data marts and performed action in XML.
- Used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- Developed a portal to manage and entities in a content management system using Flask
- Wrote Unit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git
- Migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity
- Responsible for turning raw data into presentable, flexible and responsive web applications
- Using mongo DB to take care of the back-end calls with a lightning fast speed
- Installed and benchmarked Hadoop/HBase clusters for internal use
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis
- Used Django Rest framework for creating REST APIs and interacted with Jira using Jira Rest API.
- Implemented Restful web service to interact with Redis Cache framework.
- Used Elastic Search for setting up the search cluster
- Working with GUI frameworks-PyJamas, Jytho, guidata, PyGUI, PyQt WebkitGtk, Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK).
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB, Apache CXF
- Configured and used ELK Stack for log management.
- Analyzed the sql scripts and designed it by using Spark SQL for faster performance.
- Created entire applications using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux
- Built docker containers to sandbox python WSGI Apps.
- Used Apache CouchDB (NoSQL) in AWS Linux instance in parallel to RDS MySQL to store and analyze job market info.
- Maintained and Administered GIT Source Code Tool using DevOps
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in Stash and GIT.
- Developed Processes, Tools, Automation for Jenkins and Bamboobased Software for Build system and delivering SW Builds
- Used Web API as an ideal platform in building Restful applications on . NET Framework.
- Implemented View Model patterns in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Models, and Web APIs using ASP. NET MVC.
- Creating restful web services for Catalog and Pricing with DjangoMVT, Jersey, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Using Chef, deployed and configured Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch.
- Developed server based web traffic statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas. Deployed
- Django web application in Apache webserver and carpathia cloud web deployment. Held meetings with client and worked on the entire project with limited help from the client
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio
- Worked on python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database
Sr. Python Developer
- Assist in designing and developing a scalable recommendation platform that can be used by various systems/application
- Model View Control architecture is implemented using Django Framework to develop web applications.
- Developed scripts to migrate data from proprietary database to MySQL.
- Configuration of Linux server for PHP and Python applications along with deployments.
- Created Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user after a careful study of Django admin site and dashboard.
- Experience with Cloud services like AWS.
- Responsible for User Management, Plugin Management and End-to-End automation of Build and Deployment process using Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker and configuring multi-container Docker applications with Docker Compose.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using chef. Defined chef Server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Ensured high quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Developed Docker file for different end points and validate them through the docker-central to run the Jenkins job with given parameter and deploy job to the kubernetes.
- Experience in applied R/SAS programming and/ SQL programming in complex RDBMS data structures.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams, Data Modeling.
- Worked with Spark core, Spark Streaming and spark SQL modules of Spark.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Hadoop.
- Developed application logic using Python and Java script.
- Developed the frontend for interaction by using the Django framework.
- Worked with version controlling system CVS and GIT.
- Worked with Docker for containing microservices and write docker file, Jenkins for Automated Integration and deployment process and kubernetes for deploying pods. And maintaining each pod on kubernetes dashboard and load balancing.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL and extracted, loaded data using Python scripts.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Worked extensively on developing a shell-script which automates the packaging of the project and deploys it from Jenkins to the production server when the project is pushed to the GitLab.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system
- Created Chef roles for different Applications and services and to spin in different environments
- We used Pandas for importing and analyzing data.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python to build responsive web page application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Implemented SQL Alchemy which is a python library for complete access over SQL.
- Worked on Element Tree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Implemented data analysis with various analytical tools such as Python/SQL, Pandas, NumPy,
- Used UML Rational Rose to develop Use-case, Class and Object diagrams for OOA/OODtechniques.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Used Redis Cache for high performance, which creates space for new data by removing old data.
- Review records, reviewed 130 records daily using coding, worked closely with Providers to understand l record review process.
- Developed NLP models for Topic Extraction, Sentiment Analysis
- Identify and assess available machine learning and statistical analysis libraries (including regressors, classifiers, statistical tests, and clustering algorithms).
- Work with NLTK library to NLP data processing and finding the patterns.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around usage of Elastic Search.
- Implemented multi-site Enterprise SOA using Oracle SOA Suite and also worked in SOA architecture WebSphere Message broker for integration.
- Prepared test data files using Linux Shell scripts, Perl script as per the business requirements.
- Built up runtime environment (CUDA, caffee2) using Docker
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Used Docker to containerize everything for high flexibility, fast deployment and lower cost on migrating from old systems
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Installed, configured, and managed the AWS server.
- Developed ETL logic as per Cisco standards from Source-Flat File, Flat-File-Stage, Stage-Work, Work-Work Interim tables and Work Interim tables- Target Tables using Bigdata.
- Fixing the issues from Source System to downstream data mart during the development process until the code goes live into production and providing post production support. Technologies Used:
- Developed and implemented security based application architecture using Spring MVC pattern with Java, Groovy and Grails to avoid security breaches like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, LDAP injection etc.
- Responsible for supporting Project Administration, Agile Board Configuration and User Management
- Resolved issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with JIRA hosting partner.
- Created and managed JIRA templates and complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes.
- Used the Groovy language to verify Webservices through SOAP UI.
- Used React Routers to declare the basic routing for the URLs on the website and use dynamic routing to declare URL's from each content and content type in the CMS
- I have also used React table to display community information from our back-end servers in BNC.
- ETL Bigdata, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, JUnit, Splunk, Google Cloud-Big Query, Cassandra, Oracle, Spark Scala
- Accessed database objects using Django Database APIs.
- Worked on python based test frameworks and test driven development with automation tools.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Manage the configurations of multiple servers using Ansible.
- Used Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This primarily consists of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the infrastructure to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven, etc.
- Worked with developers and testers to determine high impact automated testing for web products
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack Monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has integrated Ansible with Run deck and Jenkins.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers.
- Migrated out core repository from SUBVERSION to GIT.
- Managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with history.
Confidential, Charlotte NC
- Effectively followed Agile Software Development for developing the application
- Involved in preparing Technical requirements and Business requirement documents and translated business rules into business component modules.
- Automating Email Process, Downloading and uploading the files through Perl Scripting.
- Implemented Django MVC architectural design pattern.
- Used Backbone Js as the development framework to build the User Interface.
- Integrated multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Python/Django based web application, PostgreSQL DB, and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Developed Pig functions to preprocess the data for analysis.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Python shell commands as per the requirement.
- Created a highly-scalable, distributed system for running Web applications and Web services by working with architects and developers and ensuring the implementation of Restful Web services and API design.
- Worked Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Django-Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Checked status of deployed applications & created weekly reports needed by different teams. Environment: Python, Bootstrap, SOAP, REST, NodeJS, AWS, Django REST, MULESOFT, Flask, Django, JBoss, PyCharm, Oracle 10g/11g, XML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, GIT, pandas, Slack, Jenkins, Boilerplate, DORA (employer), Postgres, OSX, Agile, JIRA, Crucible, Atlassian, Any Point Studio, Spark
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL
- Developed views and templates with Python OOD to create a user-friendly Website interface.
- Written transformations and actions on data frames, used Spark SQL on data frames to access hive tables into spark for faster processing of data.
- Used REST based microservices with REST template based on RESTful APIs and designed, developed the UI for the client.
- Developing server based web application to determine patient journey using Flask.
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Refactor Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL.
- Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, Postgre SQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g and MongoDB.
- Image manipulation backend services for real time use as RESTful API
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL alchemy.
- Performed debugging and troubleshooting the web applications using Git as a version-controlling tool to collaborate and coordinate with the team members
- Development of Python APIs to dump the structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Worked on Application servers like Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Created a Single Page Application module using Angular JS to manage payee list for customers. Developed AngularJs controller's services, factories, and custom directives.
Confidential, Bellevue WA
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Flask Web Framework.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Used JQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers Using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
Environment: Python, Django, PYQT, XML, JSON, HTML, XHTML, JSON, Rest, PHP, SVN, MY SQL, Windows and LINUX.