- Over 5+ years of experience in Web/Application Development as a Python Developer in analytical programming using Python with skills in analysis, design, development, testing and deploying software applications.
- Experience with Django, flask, a high - level Python Web framework.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming concepts and Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) for improved efficiency of storage and fast access.
- Experience in using IDE Tools like IDLE, PyCharm, Eclipse, Net Beans, PyStudio and Sublime Text.
- Experience in several python packages like Numpy, matPlotLib, Pickle, PySide, Scipy, wxPython and PyTables etc.
- Experience in Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Experience in testing and debugging applications using PyUnit, PyTest and JUnit frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in relational database connections like API connection management and query-based access to databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL in Python.
- Very good knowledge in provisioning virtual clusters under AWS cloud which includes services like - EC2, RDS, S3, Glacier, SQS, SNS, Cloud Formation, VPC and IAM.
- Experience in Data mining with large datasets of Structured and Unstructured data, Data Acquisition, Data Validation, Predictive modeling, Data Visualization.
- Good Knowledge on Machine Learning algorithms like Classification and Regression with KNN Model, Decision Tree Model, Naïve Bayes Model, Logistic Regression, SVM Model and Latent Factor Model.
- Hands on experience in Waterfall, Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, always striving for new knowledge. A person with multi-tasking and organizational skills and high ethical standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as part of an integrated team.
Languages: Python, Java, C++, C, Shell Script, SQL
Framework: Django, Flask, MVC Framework
Versioning Tools: Git, SVN, CVS
Applications/Web S ervers: Apache, IIS
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX and UNIX.
Confidential, Alhambra, CA
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Generated Python Django Forms to Record data of users.
- Worked on developing internal testing tools which were written in Python .
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML, CSV and text files and load the data into AWS.
- Utilize PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language
- Used PyQt for the functionality filtering of columns to effectively view transactions and statements. Implemented navigation rules for the application and page.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Django framework with Angular.js and CSS / HTML framework.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services ( AWS ).
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration services and used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Created a user-friendly website interface Used PyQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Used Wireshark, live http headers, and Fiddler2 debugging proxy to debug the Flash object and help the developer create a functional component.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application and Build all database mapping classes using Django models.
- Involved in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django and Django.
- Involved in AJAX driven application by invoking web services/API and parsing the JSON response.
- Set up rules and policies with a Node.js/ Python back end.
- Developed complex web, middleware, and back end systems in Python, SQL for Linux and Windows.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
Environment: Python, Django, PyUnit, PyQt, PyQuery, Wireshark, HTML, DOM, Wireshark, http, Fiddler, MVC, Angular.js, AJAX, JSON, Node.js, REST, AWS, Windows and LINUX.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Built a GC analytic tool using Python, to help clients analyze data and profile risk against a wide spectrum of reinsurance options.
- Performed testing using Django’s Test Module.
- Used Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Involved in performance evaluation and User Acceptance Test.
- Developed a portal to manage the entities in a content management system using Flask.
- Wrote programs for performance calculations using NumPy and sqlalchemy.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Responsible for managing large databases using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Developing Python scripting Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python scripting matplotlib library.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and AWS architecture.
- Used AWS for application deployment and configuration.
- Developed and maintained parsing modules, which read CSV, XML and JSON data from files and other REST services, processed the data.
- Applied REST API development via Django REST Framework model to develop an information management system.
- Involved in using collections in Python scripting for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
- Supported user groups by handling Confidential -related software issues/service requests, identifying/fixing bugs.
- Used data types like dictionaries, tuples and object oriented concepts based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Gathering requirements and translating the business details into Technical design.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Implemented Multithreading module and web server using Python .
- Developed various Python scripts to find vulnerabilities with SQL Queries by doing SQL injection, permission checks and performance analysis.
- Generated Python Django forms to maintain a record of online users.
- Wrote Python code embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET request, parsing HTML data from websites.
- Wrote Python code to simplify lists in Python with list comprehension and Python OOP.
- Migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Used Django Rest framework for creating REST APIs and interacted with Jira using Jira Rest API.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted on AWS.
- Implemented REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Django with SQLAlchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes for two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and My-SQL.
- Wrote and executed various MY-SQL database queries from Python using Python -MySQL connector and MySQLdb package.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application.
- Involved in organizing meetings to know the needs of clients for the Enterprise solution Implementation.
- Involved in reviewing and understanding the Business requirements.
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Worked on creating various documents that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Used Django evolution and manual SQL modifications were able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django and Linux.
- Used Python to write scripts to automate launch, starting and stopping of EC2 instances and taking snapshots of the servers.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python -MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Wrote scripts using Python modules and its libraries to develop programs that improve processing of access requests.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and SQL.
- Utilized Agile process and JIRA issue management to track sprint cycles.
- Participated in multiple sprint cycles, addressing requirements for UI development.