- 5 Plus years of experience including RPA 2 Years of experience in RPA UI PATH, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing.
- Experience in Analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Web/Enterprise applications in the Client/Server environment.
- Working knowledge on UI Path RPA studio concepts like debugging a workflow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments, control flows.
- Worked on UI elements, Data scrapping, Selectors, PDF, Image and Text Automation and mainframe in UI path studio.
- Implemented various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller.
- Expertise in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation using different tools such as UI Path, Blue Prism.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using, Blue Prism, UI Path thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere, Ui Path thereby reducing manual intervention.
- Expertise in scheduling, triggering of tasks with advance features of task - queuing technology and deploying tasks in Remote PC's
- Strong working experience of Control Room and Orchestrator to deploy, schedule, monitor and Manage Robots and processes.
- Created a reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation
- Made myself to work closely for the preparation of Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME's to work with BOT's in production.
- Expertise in database design and developing Stored Procedures, Functions and Complex Queries on SQL server .
- Strong skills in effectively communicate cross-functionally and cross culturally.
- Negotiation, consensus building, and conflict resolution experience and skills, including timely issue escalation as appropriate.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile methodologies like Scrum and extreme programming.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Working knowledge on UI Path, or Win Automation.
- Good command in automating the Windows application and Web based application.
- Strong knowledge on UI Path Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques.
- Involved in process automation collaboration meetings with business users globally to analyze business processes, recommend RPA based solutions for the processes, and develop robots using RPA software.
- Architected, designed and configured the UI Path infrastructure for development, test and live environments, which comprises Interactive clients, Resource PCs, Application servers and Database servers.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document). Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Created end to end automation solutions for a client as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Designing and developing multiple workflows to automate multiple business processes using standard UI Path workflow principles.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet
- Automated multiple report generation tasks from various data sources using DataTables, Excel and CSV activities.
- Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additional tasks.
- Used orchestrator assets to store the credentials.
- Used delay function and click activities for proper loading of the application to ensure no errors and perform the actions in a loop effectively.
- Experienced in bulk publishing of the automated reports in UiPath to designated authorities using mail activities.
- Effectively used String Commands, Excel Commands, PDF Operations, Decision Rules, Loops, and Variable Operations for performing various functions.
- Used Try Catch Activity for system exception to catch errors.
- Experienced in doing task recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using UI Path and working on different adapters like Application and Web to login to websites, searching in website, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Maintained several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization.
- Participated in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Used GIT Repository as a centralized version control system to maintain the code. Designed and developed custom reports on Service Manager Data Mart.
- Expertise in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution design coding, debugging, and documentation using UI Path.
- Experienced using UI Path studio, Orchestrator.
- Experienced in controlling bots using RPA administrative/Orchestrator.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and production support.
- Worked collaboratively with operational and technical team to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
- Helped client in reducing the cost and headcount by deploying multiple bots into production.
Environment: UI Path, SDLC, SQL server, Agile Methodology, TDD,SDD
- Developing new Processes and Objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Reviewed and fixed Business Process Production issues using UI Path.
- Designed UI Path process solutions in accordance with standard UI Path design principles and conventions.
- Developed Business Objects with Blue Prism and UI Path Tool.
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Debugging UI Path automations for bug fixes
- Documented UI Path Studio materials and user manual for the current solution application.
- Automated the application using UI Path code.
- Worked closely with Process SME's to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) & Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Hands on experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Reviewed & fixed Business Process Production issues using UI Path .
- Automated regular tasks using UI Path thereby reducing manual intervention
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Worked on many POC's to check the feasibility of business requirements.
Environment: UI Path, SQL Server 2014, XML, HTML.
- Designed solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software and maintained technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Hands on experience in building and developing different types of Applications (Browser, Windows, Citrix, SAP) by using Blue Prism Tool
- Designed Blue Prism processes in accordance with BP standard and guidelines. .
- Performed the role of system manager to audit logs and perform management tasks, monitor resource allocations in Blue Prism.
- Troubleshot and debugged Blue Prism automations for bug fixes
- Converted business logic/requirements to automations
- Worked on Logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Staged and deployed the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
Environment: -, Blue Prism 9.0, PDF Converter, OCR, MS-Excel, HTML
- Created user interfaces using ASP.NET Web forms and WebServer controls. Navigation menus were implemented using Tree and Menu Controls and Custom/User Controls in ASP. NET
- Studied Business Requirements, Analysis and converted business requirements into technical specifications.
- Worked on ASP.NET State management, using Sessions and ASP.Net Caching features using Output Cache.
- Used ADO.NET classes provided by the .NET Framework 4.5 for database connectivity.
- Developed data access assemblies in C# to connect to SQL Server database and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end by defining several strongly typed dataset.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions using TSQL
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements..
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements in preparation of High level design document and Functional specifications.
- Implemented a common styling with the help of CSS across entire application that controls color, layout, width, height, font size, images size and accomplished other graphic related features.
- Created both client and server side validations.
- Designed and implemented new feature or software components for the front-end of a large Web application.
- Used MS Visio, Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools for web application development.
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and provided demo to the business every Tuesday.
- Customized UI Appearance for Problem and Change Management Application which is simple, intuitive and easy to use..
Environment: Visual studio 2015/2017, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, SOAP, REST
SQL Server Developer
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Optimized queries by looking at Execution Plan for better tuning of the database.
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server 2005 and Flat files.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries with multiple table inner and outer joins, temporary tables, table variables.
- Rigorously tested and debugged the Stored Procedures and used Triggers to test the validity of the data after the insert, update or delete.
- Worked on different kinds of Transformations in SSIS as per the client’s Requirement.
- Advanced extensible reporting skills using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in Normalization and De-Normalization of existing tables for faster query retrieval.
Environment: SQL Server 2005/2008 Enterprise Edition, SSIS,Enterprise Manager, XML, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access & Windows Server 2003.