- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design and implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) - PEGA/PRPC applications.
- Certified Senior System Architect in Pega v7.1
- Certified System Architect in Pega v6.1
- Worked on projects in Kanban, Scrum (Agile) and waterfall methodology
- Good experience in Insurance, Finance and Retail domains
- Ability to design and developing BPM application based on Pega7 stage based case management.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Experience in PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) V5.x, V6.x and V7.x
- Experience in many areas of PRPC which includes Extract File i.e. BIX Extracts, Service File, Connect-SOAP, Connect-Rest, Connect-SQL, File Listeners, Agents, Flows, Flow Actions, Harness rules, Section rules, Decision Rules, Integration rules, Activities, List Views, Declaratives Rules and Reporting features
- Experience in designing and Developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PRPC .
- Exposure in constructing Class Structure hierarchy and Rule Set structure based on PEGA Guardrails.
- Made extensive use of Connectors and Services in PRPC to integrate with the external systems.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and geographically distributed teams
- Review of Business Requirements Document (BRD) and working with Technical Architects to perform technical analysis, impact assessment and effort estimation i.e. Providing ROM’s to support strategic, operational, easy of understand and tactical initiatives
- Worked with correspondence and reporting features in PRPC
- Experience as a Pega Developer in SMA, PAL Readings, debugging Process using Tracer, Clipboard, AES Health checks and splunk
- Good Knowledge on Automatic Event Services (AES) alert logs, tracing user requestor session remotely and check for Pega logs to analyse any data and service failures such as (Connect-SOAP failed, Resource Unavailable, socket timeout exceptions)
- Troubleshoot functional and performance issues, recommend corrective strategies - to analyse, optimize the query with Explain plan run which evaluates the cost and cardinality, expose of columns for reporting and creating the indexes which results better performance.
- Capable of working independently as well as a part of dynamic team
- Good Knowledge on JIRA, Splunk tools
- Involve in interaction with the end users along with Business Analysts and the team members for better understanding of the business requirements.
BPM Tools: BPM Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) v5.x, v6.x, v7.x
Operating systems: Windows 8, Windows XP
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL.
Software Packages: MS Office 2007, MS Visio 2003
- Framework layer changes, to enhance or fix the case workflows that affect functionality for end users in Production
- Maintain compatibility with integrated systems or upgrades to new version of underlying technology.
- Perform detailed impact analysis while implementing the client requirements and changes resulting from an audit or to address potential audit concerns.
- Impact, metrics and known details documented for delivering solutions in a quick and efficient way which involves design class structure, data models and ensure compliance
- Application streamlined process automation, UI standards that reduce operating costs, significantly improving application prioritization, routing strategy, processing speed and reduce data input error.
- Actively involved in scoping and shaping the requirements by understanding the legacy systems currently being used and identifying the scope of improvement.
- Significantly improve customer experience by improving account opening experience & shorten client cycle time for the process, provide status updates to customer and business partners
Senior Pega Developer
- Collaboratively worked with overall team to achieve deliverables on time.
- Provide inputs on solution architecture based on evaluation/understanding of solution alternatives, frameworks and products
- Monitored non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability
- Maintaining change control process for PRPC code deployments
- Support QA to come up with testing strategies as per requirements.
- Involved in Investigations of Integration of rules, improving the Compliance score and designing the process flows
- Worked on Case Management to inter-link the cases generated.
- Extensively used the Out of the Box (OOTB) functionality
- As an Offshore Lead, took responsible for the offshore deliverables related to performance improvement of the application while closely working with the with the onsite counterpart.
- Worked on Estimation, Design of the modules, Preparation of Design Documents, testing coordination and mentoring the team.