- Around 6 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networks, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) to drive .com
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked DevOps methodologies and cloud infrastructure automation tools like AWS, Chef by using Terraform.
- Used Spark API over Cloudera Hadoop YARN to perform analytics on data.
- Exploring with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Extended Testing framework by adding some helper classes and methods
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Worked on various operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting and UNIX commands.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Developed views and templates with Django's MVT (model, view and template) to create a user-friendly website.
- Worked on MVC architecture using PHP, Python as controller.
- Worked on packages like socket, REST API, Django.
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Design and implemented custom Bash scripts for controlling the data flow from the PostgreSQL database.
- Wrote REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications using Django REST framework.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA.
- Used Django Database API to access database objects.
- Worked with Level two support team, DBAs and infrastructure team to improve the efficiency and capacity of our system.
- Utilized Punit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Risk analysis for potential points of failure (database, communication points and file system errors).
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN.
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
- Worked on ETL tasks like pulling, pushing data from and too various servers.
- Tested and evaluated results for inclusion into software product.
- Designed and deployed machine learning solutions in Python to classify millions of previously unclassified Twitter users into core data product
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular form for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval to handle time series data and do data manipulation
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis using R Studio
- Automating Email Process, Downloading and uploading the files through Perl Scripting.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS, Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and j-query to make the pages dynamic
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met
- Used Machine learning techniques like unsupervised Classification, optimization and prediction.
- Worked on Python open stack API's
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package
- Associated with working cloud computing platforms like open stack.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Successfully migrated the database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data Integrity.
- Developed merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Used Django Database APIs to access database objects.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Function.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Embedded AJAX in UI to update small portions of the web page avoiding the need to reload the entire page.
- Implemented data analysis with various analytical tools such as Python/SQL, Pandas, NumPy Matplotlib, Statsmodels, Gensim, Jupyter Notebook, and Anaconda.
- Used jQuery for all client-side data manipulation.
- Worked on data queries to obtain lists of references from online databases for analysis.
- Used Perl in web automation and in developing web chat box for the customers.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Maintenance and continues development of the applications in PL/SQL procedures, ETL modules and shell scripting using best practices.
- Implemented of Automation framework, database testing using AutoEasy.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- We have implemented pyspark for Transformation and Actions in Spark.
- Implemented various Spark Actions and Transformations by creating RDD's in HDFS.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala IDE's as per the business requirement.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message service setup and update functionality.
- Cleaned data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific formats with Excel macros and Python libraries.
- Supporting the data warehousing application to make sure the jobs are run as scheduled and the SLAs are met.
- Maintaining the application for daily operations and scaling according to Business requirements.
- Involved in the Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application.
Environment: Python 2.7, PyQt, PyQuery, Agile, SDLC, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, DOM, Angularjs, Shell Scripting, JSON, Rest, Apache Web Server, Django, SQL, Windows, PostgreSQL, Numpy, SQLAlchemy.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Good knowledge in various phases of SDLC Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on various Development and Enhancement Projects.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MY SQL, PHP) Environments.
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts (OOPS) with C# and Python.
- Working with backend Python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Worked on - Continuous Integration (CI): Gradle, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Git
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Application Deployment and maintenance of an application on Application Server using clusters concept and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain the application.
- Worked with UI team to maintain and monitor the application using JAVA and python.
- Developed UI screens using Angular JS (Custom Directives, Validation and Promises)
- Developed Angular Controllers, Services, Filters and HTML templates using Angular Directive.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse csv files and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Developed automated testing framework for command-line based tests on Linux using
- Objected Oriented Perl and for selenium-based tests using python.
- Developed Test Cases using Easy Mock and used POSTMAN to test REST Calls.
- Worked in agile environment and developed CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) pipeline through Jira, GitHub, Team City, Pypi, Docker Hub, Supported Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Expert in writing python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from python -MySQL connector and MySQL database package.
- Involved in writing System Requirements based on the User requirements and business walk through.
- Involved in developing the design document.
- Involved in End to End implementation of the project.
- Involved in creating the project architecture diagram.
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Used Rational Rose Enterprise to develop Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Collaboration & Sequence
- Diagrams, State Diagrams, and Data Modeling.
- Developed application logic using Python, Java script, Java.
- Used JMS for updating Mailing plans and tracking them.
- Worked with Google Push Notifications Server and Apple Push Notification Servers.
- Implemented REST API for web client, mobile client, desktop clients.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages.
- Supported Java application for Media portal management.
- Debugging and testing of the applications & fine tuning performance. Provided maintenance support in production environment.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products.
- Deployment of application on Web logic 8.1 for testing and development team.
- Validate test content in IOS, Android and windows emulators
- Consumed Web Services using SOAP for getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Involved in preparing technical design document.
- Used Connect SOAP rule to fetch the Web Services.
- Used SOAP UI to test the external service.
- Used JIRA for project tacking.
- Involved in testing the application.
- Making changes in accordance with client requirement and client interaction.