- Having 4+ years of expert IT involvement in planning and creating Web based and Enterprise applications utilizing OOA, OOD, OOPS and JAVA/J2EE. Experienced in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications. Experience in working with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall improvement methodologies.
- Hands on Experience of Data Access Object (DAO) case to display a reflection layer between the Business reason level (Business address) and the Persistent stockpiling level (data source) .
- Experience in implementation of Web - based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experience on ideas of Java 8 like Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Experience in web servers like Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Hands on Experience in developing building tools like Ant, Maven.
- Experience in making SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-RS.
- Experience in making web services by using NodeJS.
- Experience in involvement at J2EE Testing in creating experiments with Junit and Mockito for Unit testing and Cucumber logging utilizing Log4j.
- Experience in testing tools like Jmeter, Postman, RestAssured for api testing.
- Experience in Code Quality tools like SonarQube.
- Experience in making and solid perception of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, STS, and IntelliJ.
- Experience at using the version control tools such as GIT, SVN.
- Hands on experience with SQL/No SQL databases systems like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Designing Micro services to increase software development and maintenance flexibility and sustainability.
- Hands on Experience with UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms .
- Experience on working with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Collaborated with Development and Support teams to setup a CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with the use of Docker continuous build and delivery tools.
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Strong systematic and critical thinking abilities, exceptionally energetic, great cooperative person with great correspondence and relational aptitudes.
- Having good knowledge Bigdata technologies like Apache Spark, Map reducer, splunk.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis.
- Involved in Agile Methodology with sprint cycle of 15 days.
- Used JIRA for tracking the project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Involved in writing business logic using spring framework.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, handled security using Spring Security
- Implemented Restful web services to retrieve data from client side and made Rest API calls from Angular 2 .
- Used Spring MVC Design Pattern to hold the UI data and serve the request and to send the response
- Used JAX-RS servlets to implement the restful web services.
- Created GET/P OST request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Implemented api using NodeJS frame works .
- Executed various testing scenarios like contract, functional, performance and integration tests as part of Micro Service architecture.
- Built Spring Boot based Java Micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS. implemented the persistence layer using Spring data J PA .
- Used Mongo DB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, clever document design to make services extensibility scale and future wise.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) Micro Services to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Involved in writing MAVEN script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing, integration testing, and automate functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
- Extensively used IntelliJ configured and deployed the application into Apache Tomcat.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Angular 4, JUNIT, Mockito, Spring 3.0, JPA, MongoDB, Tomcat, MVC, JPA, Mongo dB, IntelliJ, Log4J,, JAX-Rs, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, EC2, S3.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in requirement gathering, Analysis, designing, development and testing phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Using Agile methodology and have created technical design documents as per the business requirements.
- Applied Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML to build interactive and dynamic UI.
- Implemented custom directives according to the business requirements.
- Implemented Maven 3.0 for Dependency Management and building project structure.
- Used Tomcat 8.0 to test and deploy the application.
- Built test cases in JUnit for unit testing implementing Assert class and its methods.
- Integrated Jenkins with GIT and Junit for building and testing application code.
- Created Jobs, managed pipelines and built reports using Jenkins.
- Applied the Spring frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO and implemented Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
- Produced REST Full web services using Apache CXF.
- Implemented basic authentication and authorization using REST and Spring security.
- Implemented asynchronous rest client and rest providers.
- Performed DML operations with the database using JPA Entity manager.
- Developed and deployed the web services such as Annotations, generics, multithreading etc. throughout the application for well-structured programming.
- Used spring to develop/ enhance the Risk Portrait and Risk Intelligence application.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool into the application.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer of the application.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Implemented web services using WSDL for authorization.
- Configured GIT /JENKIN repository.
- Extensively used MAVEN tool.
- Extensively used Spring Dependency Injection.
- Integration and Testing of different modules in WebSphere application server.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebSphere.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Performed unit testing of core functionalities through.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in unit testing, Peer Review and UAT testing.
- Used Log4j Logger and Debugger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD) is used to develop and deploy the application.
- Used Agile methodology to develop the application.
- Developed and deployed the web services.