- Around 3 years of experience as a Python Developer and object - oriented programming (OOP) coding with Python, Flask, AWS, SQL.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)-Waterfall, Agile Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Python, Django, Flask frameworks.
- Experience in working with several python libraries including Beautiful soup, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy, PyQt.
- Good experience of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, PySpark, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, asyncio, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, PostgreSQL for database connectivity)
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like PostgrSQL.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience in using XML, SOAP, REST web Service for inter operable software applications.
- Good knowledge of version control software Git and GitHub
- Experience in Agile development processes ensuring rapid and high quality software delivery.
- Highly motivated, quality minded developer, with proven ability to deliver applications against tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux/Unix
Languages: Python, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
IDE s: PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
Databases: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
Frameworks: Django, Flask
Version Controls: GitHub, Git
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Developed and designed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to interact with company’s website.
- Successfully implemented Flask framework to design server applications.
- Wrote Python code and actively participated in the procedure to automate processes.
- Build and test functionality within a production pipeline.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Flask Web Framework.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Utilized PyQt to provide GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Created PyUnit test scripts and used for unit testing.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Utilized Agile process and JIRA issue management to track sprint cycles.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
Environment: Python, Django, PYQt, Python SDK, AWS, PHP, PyQuery, Apache Web Server, Git Hub, MySQL, LINUX.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Worked on Django API’s for accessing the database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Involved in MVC architecture using Django for web-based application in OOP concepts.
- Developed a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Used Angular.JS built-in directives, custom directives and services for developing interceptor and complex UI data table grids.
- Using Git tool to coordinate team-development
- Used Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Involved in writing SQL queries implementing functions, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the development and testing team to relay any changed requirements and updates on the development and testing.
Environment : Python, Flask, MS SQL Server, HTML, XHTML, Bash, SOAP, REST, Python libraries.