- 4+ years of experience as Python developer with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements throughout entire Software Development Lifecycle .
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Customization, Bug fixes, Enhancement, Support and
- Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience working with quant/data Python libraries (pandas/NumPy)
- Build back-end application with Python/ Django, Worked on Dockers and Jenkins .
- Proficient in developing Web Services, RESTful in Python using XML, JSON .
- Expertise with cloud platforms like Amazon AWS , S3, EC2
- Experience in using Jenkins/Hudson as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Ant/Maven .
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text
- Experience in developing web applications by following Model View Control (MVC) Architecture using server-side applications Django, Flask, WebPy, BottlePy, NumPy and Pyramid . Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB .
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft BI Studio products for implementation of ETL methodology in data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures , functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Successfully migrated the Django databases from MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data Integrity
- Experience with version control like GIT and SVN
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and analytical skills and highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
Deployment Tools: Amazon EC2, S3, Jenkins, Dockers
Web frameworks: Django, Flask, Angular JS, Node JS, Pyramid
Operating Systems: Linux, Mac, Windows
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, waterfall model
IDE: PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Atom
Jr. Python Developer
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation. Utilized Python Libraries like Boto3 for AWS.
- Managed Container using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Generated graphical reports using Python package NumPy and used advanced features like pickle/unpickle in Python for sharing the information across the applications to deploy into AWS with tools/platforms such as JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, and Elastic search.
- Implemented Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration. Used Beautiful Soup, Matplotlib and Pandas Libraries to create access weather data and perform data analysis and visualization.
- Used JSON based REST web services and Amazon web services (AWS) for smooth operation of application.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Implemented SOAP/RESTful web services in JSON format.
- Used PyQT to implement GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Used IBM DB2 SQL stored procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for importing/exporting Data and Conversions.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used Pytest for writing test cases.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system.
- Troubleshooting issues by identifying the root cause and finding solutions for the issue. Optimized SQL queries used in batch processing and Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Developed web applications in Python Django with client-specific customizations.
- Created Data tables utilizing PySpark, PyQT to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records.
- Used several Python libraries like Python, NumPy and matplotlib and was involved in environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated testing and for continuous integration and deployment.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Responsible for the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Used GIT for the version control and deployed project into AWS.
- Create, develop and fine-tuned SQL objects: Tables, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Used UML Rational Rose to develop Use-case, Class and Object diagrams for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the web application.
- Responsible for managing large databases using Pandas data frames and MySQL.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package. Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX request
Environment: Python, Django 1.4, PySpark, AJAX, API, Docker, Agile, MySQL, Git, SVN, AWS.
Confidential, Redwood city
- Used Python Django framework to develop applications. Implemented SQL Alchemy which is a Python library for complete access over SQL.
- Generated automated documentation for the Python scripts using sphinx. Designed and developed continuous integration using Python, Flask, GitHub.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the project including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and implementation and support.
- Managed large datasets using Pandas data frames and MySQL.
- Deployed project into Amazon web services (AWS) using amazon elastic bean stalk.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tastypie Web Framework using Git.
- Developed and executed various MySQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL database package.
- Develop applications that use MongoDB database, and PyMongo.
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Used AJAX and jQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elastic search. Wrote Python scripts to parse XML and JSON documents and load the data in database.
Environment: Python, Flask, MongoDB, JSON, jQuery, Elastic search, XML, PyMongo, AWS bean stalk, Bash, AngularJS.