- 8+ Years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing using various methodologies using MuleSoft ESB and Java/J2EE experience in integration.
- Mule ESB experience with implementing service - oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Server.
- Experience in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community Edition of MULE ESB.
- Implemented Mule flows for different modules, which process files and emails from different systems. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Experience working with GitHub, Bit bucket and VSTS.
- Worked on Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed application in Anypoint studio and used RAML 1.0, 0.8 for generating Raml files.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, AnypointMQ, JMS.
- Deployed web services are tested using SOAPUI tool and Extensively used data weave expressions for transformations in Data weave.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Sales force interface structures.
- Used Database & Sales force Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Worked on XML technologies like XML,XSD and Web Services - RESTful and SOAP.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Support of Web based applications. Experience in creating MUnit Tests.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Programming Languages: Java, C, SQL, MS SQL
Core Java Concepts: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2010/2008
Messaging Systems: JMS, VM Queues
XML technologies: XML, XSD
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, REST
SVN Tools: GIT, Bit Bucket
ESB: Mule ESB, Oracle ESB
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) during application development.
- Worked on IIB to Mule Migration.
- Designed and developed REST APIS. (Worked with Swagger and RAML specifications)
- Implemented Orchestration layer using File, HTTP, Database, FTP, JMS and SFTP connectors from MULE ESB.
- Transformation logic has been leveraged by Data weave transformation component i.e. transformation like JSON, XML, JAVA, CSV
- Exposed REST Services using API router kit & RAML.
- Implemented AAA Actions and Rules. Configured MPGW, XML Firewall, WSP Services in Datapower
- Created Functional/Technical Designs for the Development of SOA/EAI Interfaces
- Created Stored Procedures and Invoked them from Datapower and IIB (Message Broker)
- Developed Message Models using DFDL for modeling Text, CSV, Cobol and XML Messages
- Developed SOAP and REST services in IBM Integration Bus/Message Broker
- Configured APIs to implement security and policies
- Created MULE ESBartifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information using ActiveMQ.
- Developed RAML based REST web services for API's using Mule ESB and Consumed REST web services and tested using Postman tool.
- Refactor the existing code to maintain API led layered approach.
- Worked extensively with Databases in creating stored procedures, creating Composite indices for query optimization by working hand to hand with DBAs
- Developed test cases and involved in CI/CD
- Involved in setup and planning of Hybrid Mule environment
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, tuning and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Architected Integrations using MuleSoft ESB environment both on premise and cloud environments.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Developed various synchronization services in Mule
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, Active MQ, IBM MQ Series 7.5, Or 11g, ESQL, JAVA, SOUPUI 4.6.
Confidential - Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Implementing agile development processes on Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.2 and updated all the dependencies. Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed the application.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs. Creating and consuming CXF soap and REST services.
- Also used API notebook for testing and improving the API.
- Used Mule ESB to designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring based resource initialization process.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for the processing.
- Used Ctrl-M Manager to control access and enforce policies across multiple resources and also coordinated with larger projects involving multiple groups.
- Developed flows/orchestrated the integrations of the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Active MQ.
- Worked in build process, such as running build scripts to check out the code from SVN, to build it and deploying under UNIX boxes also running WebSphere deploy, startup scripts.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and did the logging and alerting as well.
- Written Jenkins scripts for automated deployment and to prepare the build of the entire application and deployed in cloud hub.
- Environment: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, ActiveMQ, JSP, JSTL, XML, HTML, CSS, Oracle, Bootstrap JS, Node JS, Jira, WebSphere GitHub, Eclipse, JUnit, Control-M, Firebug, SQL, Maven, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, REST, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
Confidential, Media, PA
- Worked as an Individual contributor as Mule soft Developer and Involved in designing, analysis, understanding the current behavior of integrations and then re-writing them in Mule flows and development.
- Involve in Designing Mule flows and Data mapping through Data Weave.
- Used AWS service - S3 Bucket.
- Created, Design an API through RAML and managing an API through API Manager.
- Created an API proxy and did the deployment on API Gateway.
- Created Domain project.
- Integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Integrate enterprise applications with cloud computing platforms such as Salesforce
- Hands on experience using mule connectors like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, MQ, Sales force and VM connectors.
- Experience using various Mule components like Data weave, Scatter Gather, Filters, Expressions and Exception strategy
- Working closely with the Architect in understanding the requirements and identifying the development changes required to implement them.
Environment: Fuse ESB, Web Sphere ESB, Unisure, MDM, Appian BPM, Portal, WAS, Spring.
Confidential - North Canton, OH
- Involved in Agile-Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development &testing.
- Developed rest-based API's for two different mobile applications.
- Used Mule4 runtime for development.
- Used API-led connectivity approach to develop three layered architecture.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Developing flows / orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB.
- Developed MuleSoft ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Used MuleSoft validation module to verify the incoming messages.
- Created reusable API fragments using RAML.
- Configured API Auto discovery to manage the API's and policy management.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Used data weave for transformations
- Used all the Mule Connectors like HTTP, Choice Routers, Database
- Used (SQL) Query Language and invoked Stored Procedures to retrieve data from oracle Database
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to Cloud Hub
- Used GIT as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on cloud hub
- Used CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven and GitHub during the development and deployment
- Used Postman to test the services
Environment: Mule ESB 4.1.3, Anypoint studio (7.2.3), Munit, XML, RAML, Maven, Jenkins, Sql developer, Web Logic 10.3.3, Log4j, Unix, Rally. Services and spring services etc. using Mule ESB.
- Designed and creation of GUI screens using JSP, Servlets and HTML
- Extensively used JDBC to interact with the databases
- Involved in deploying the application in BEA Weblogic 6.1 server
- Involved in Manual Testing of the website
- CVS is used for Version control