- Design thinking
- Activity centered design
- Design sprint
- Competition analysis
- User testing
- Low and High Definition Prototypes
- Card sorting
- Agile environment with Scrum methodology
- Customer journey maps
- Sketch, Invision, Azure, Photoshop.
Product UX Designer
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Created high definition physical media music products for the mass market, playable on computers and Blu - Ray players for MediaInVision PLC as a client.
- Hands-on skills include: Market Analysis, Customer Research, Personas, User journey maps, Ideation, Prototyping using Sketch and Photoshop, Product Testing and Customer Feedback Collection for Future Development, Implementation and Evaluation Utilizing Design Thinking Process.
- Achieve the creation of the product with over 2.5 billion dollars potential market value.
- Provided usability analysis, user experience, and design thinking to design high-end interactive websites.
- Included: full user experience process, user and market research, personas, user testing, wireframing, and customer journey maps.
- Produced and designed interactive presentations of website prototypes. Achieved the employment of great UX deliverables for complex web sites utilizing applications like Sketch, Azure, InVision and Adobe Photoshop including production of graphic assets.
UX Designer / Strategist
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
- Developed and maintained graphic assets, information architecture, content analysis, analyzing audiences and functional needs, performed research and analyzed industry trends and competitor sites, designed greater UX experience, produced high quality deliverables utilizing design thinking process using Invision and Photoshop.