- Overall experience of seven plus years in Native Mobile Application development and Cross Platform Application development.
- Highly Self - Motivated and goal oriented, good team player with a phenomenal time management skills and a strong user focused developer.
- Six Month of experience in Windows Mobile Application.
- Five years of experience in Windows Phone & UWP Applications.
- Windows Phone native app development using XAML and C#
- Windows Mobile native app development using C#
- Trained in application development frameworks from WM5.0 to WP10
- Knowledge of UI design implementation based on the Universal Windows application which suits for different types of devices.
- UI design based on WP Human interface guidelines given by Microsoft
- Creation of XAP file, and uploading to Windows Phone store.
- POC on iOS application development using Swift Language.
- Knowledge of UI design implementation using both storyboards and xib file
- Creation of iOS app development and distribution provisioning profiles
- Creation of APK file and upload the application into google Store.
- Played a key role in design, development and deployment of Windows Mobile/Phone applications while working for Financial Software & Systems
- Four years of experience in Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms
- Six Plus Months of Experience in Appcelerator Titanium, Phonegap/Cordova and Node JS.
- Developed apps using Xamarin.IOS, Xamarin.Android and UWP
- Sound Knowledge in Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms
- Involved in Design and Implementation of UI Interface using Xamarin.Forms.
- Knowledge about the share Project & PCL technology.
- Knowledge of mobile application development framework like Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, Axway Studio.
- Strong Knowledge in the creation of stylish controls using Custom Renderers and Custom controls.
- Knowledge about the features like assessing current location, assessing camera & capturing image.
- Involved in WP application design implementation, coding and distribution of applications, mentoring team members in WM and WP application development.
- Involved in Research and Development & Implementation of existing iOS application using Swift Language
- Worked on fingerprint in iOS and Android using Xamarin.Forms
- Worked in Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of upcoming technology with Smart phone environment in regarding with Mobile Payments
- Involved in Research and Development in Multilingual Concepts (English and Hindi in one single app.)
- Involved in Research and Development in Mobile Cheque Deposit (which is not implemented in India in any other mobile banking app.)
- Experience in communicating with different web services to provide create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) functionality to a Xamarin.Forms application
- Reconstructed existing WM OS based UI into WP user interface.
- Developed base coding structure for FSS Mobile Pay WP app.
- Constructed whole FSS Mobile Pay product of WP platform.
- FSS Omini mPOS is being under construction with new UI design.
- Mentoring and Guidelines for FSS developer in WM and WP development.
- Mentoring complete mobile teams (Android, iPhone, Java and WAP) for Project assistance.
- Introduction the knowledge of cross platform into our project using Phonegap & Xamarin.
- Created first mPAY application using Xamarin.Forms for IndusInd Bank, which created the impact and which involved in the start of other banks.
- Involved in the created of consuming SOAP and RESTful web services in Xamarin.Forms
- Designing and developing mobile application for Android/iPhone mobile devices with extensive user interface development on Xamarin.
- Developed applications for IOS and Android using Xamarin forms to share average code of 80 -90% between the platforms.
- Used MVVM features such as data binding and views are written in XAML.
- Involved in the Integration testing for the application.
- Used App Center for analytics and error handling.
- Implemented SQLite database with Xamarin forms to save necessary information into device local database.
- Implementation of Barcode scanner into the application using Zebra Printing Technology.
- Implementation of QRcode Scanner into the application.
- Used GPS provider to quickly find location and navigates the directions to the nearest bank or ATM.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
- Integrated Point of Sale payment system into the application.
- Created multiple control using the Custom Renderers and Custom Control to make sure the look & feel to its best.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Senior Software Engineer
Environment: Xamarin.Forms, C#, Visual Studio 2017/19, XML, XAML
- Use the Confidential app to schedule appointments with Memorial Physician Services physicians and advanced practice providers, anytime, anywhere.
- Locate the nearest Memorial ExpressCare and see how many people are waiting at each location.
- Prioritize the branch list based on the distance from the current location.
- Book the appointment for any of your family members by adding your dependents to your profile.
- Initiated the process of interacting with the fitness device to retrieve data and use it in the application for understanding the user fitness.
- Initiated the Push Notification to alert the user regarding the appointment schedule.
- All the appointment will be added in the Calendar control for user to make use of it.
- Implemented the Telerik controls to give the user a stylish & Convenient Control.
- Login mechanism is implemented with Auth0 interaction.
- All the Crashes/issues, analytics & Diagnostics services are monitored and interacted using the App center implementation.
- Distribute and release the app for both Ad-hoc & production is done via App Center, so all the tester is aware of the App Release Management.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WITechnology Lead
Environment: C#, V isual Studio 2015, XML, XAML, Universal Windows Application
- Barcode scanning of the item gives the complete details about the product.
- Manual entry option in case of damaged barcode.
- Maintaining and tracking of Bin/Hold locations is being maintained.
- Category list of details is provided based on Item delivered, yet to delivered, not delivered, returned.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.5, C#
- Barcode scanning of the UPC code or the LTTS pallet tag
- Lookup feature provided for illegal/missing barcodes
- Supports individual, zone and team counting
- Wireless upload/download
- Count Management Database for maintenance, reporting, editing, merging multiple counts
- Supports period close dual and count quarterly audit counts.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.5, C#
- Ability to track pallet from manufacturing plants to warehouse and/or customer
- LPN production date & time is between the NIS production run(s) start and end time
- LPN production plant needs to match the NIS plant for the production run
- Cases delivered on the BOL or order needs to be greater than zero.
Environment: .Net 4.5, Xamarin.Forms, XML, XAML, Phonegap, Cordova, HTML5
- Based on various requirements from customers, We reconstructed the FSS Mobile Pay product for various customers and posted mobile banking apps in App Store