- With progressive experience in design, development, coding, testing, implementation, documentation, and customer service of web - based and client server applications using a wide range of tools, methodologies, and techniques. ColdFusion and .Net specialist utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of numerous programming languages with the ability to lead all phases of software development life cycle to create robust, user-focused solutions driving breakthrough efficiency and bottom-line results.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Application Development
- Project Management
- Problem Analysis
- Design & Development Testing
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Database Management
- Process Improvement
Windows: NT | 2000 | XP | 7, | 10 Linux
Front End Tools: Visual Studio | Visual Studio Code | Eclipse
Databases: SQL Server | MySQL | Oracle | Postgress
Web Servers: IIS | Apache
Others: Crystal Reports | GIT | Bit Bucket | TFS | Trello
Confidential - Crystal Lake, IL
- Routinely supervised the quality assurance (QA) process, running reports and going through various dashboards to obtain the highest results for owners.
- Delivered robust recommendations on how to better protect application users.
- Ensured swift identification and resolution of complex issues to find accurate and complete information of services delivered to customers.
- Provided break fix support, converting the ColdFusion application from a postgress database to Angular 7 with Web API 2.1 and SQL server enhancements.
- Discovered that users were being kicked off of the posting provider, identified the error and devised a solution.
- Ensured that the process was in place and running smoothly.
Confidential - Idaho Falls, ID
- Maintained a large-scale survey application written in ColdFusion with an Oracle back-end, refactoring the code by optimizing queries and implementing updates that pulled AJAX information.
- Utilized jQuery in order to avoid excessive page refreshers.
- Delivered proactive support for applications, ensuring optimal efficiency and productivity while safeguarding critical infrastructure data.
- Optimized the Infrastructure Survey Tool application by conducting refactoring and regularly updating code and queries to pull information via AJAX using jQuery; minimized excessive page refreshes and enhanced overall efficiency.
- Modified an outdated app using a Web-based API back-end and angular front-end, converting .NET webform to a .NET Core Web App that drew an image to visualize data from inputs and outputs.
- Optimized all aspects of a database within customer portal by converting the application from ColdFusion to .NET Core and Angular.
Confidential - Argonne, IL
- Supported IST, Trip Tracker, and SIA web applications, managing the process of coding and modifying the same survey app in order to achieve better performance and to support more users.
- Designed an application to enter metadata, creating and updating surveys as well as developing the reference and training application for CHEMS.
- Created a survey builder application that allowed the user to create surveys with minimal lead time and specify the input type.
- Provided a platform for the user to view reports containing real-time data on the survey combined with the ability to export the results to multiple file formats.
Confidential - Deerfield, IL
- Managed customer portal applications authored in ColdFusion, maintaining all aspects of the system that enabled consumers to create, view, and modify orders while making changes in one report.
- Tested the company’s web pages, utilizing web browsers while implementing enhancements and upgrading pages to eliminate excessive page refreshes.
- Provided phone and email support for applications; composed SQL Server 2000 queries and stored procedures while orchestrating reports with Crystal Reports.
- Converted old Crystal Reports into web-based formats using ColdFusion and ASP.NET.
- Improved online queries from applications to stored procedures.
- Created a ColdFusion job for FedEx, UPS, and DHL to track information for packages; added all shipping information into a composite database with to provide customers with more data.
- Introduced a .NET application in C# that interfaced with FedEx web services using the SOAP protocol, assisting customer in analyzing the best shipping method to use for a particular destination.