- 15+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, intranet, extranet, SharePoint, and Web based applications.
- Experience in managing offshore development teams, interns and mentoring junior developers.
- Designed, implemented and oversaw the development of intranet and Customer facing solutions for more than 50 locations in over 40 countries and 4000 users.
- Created Disaster recovery procedures and helped in implementing Change Management.
- Experienced in scheduling and delivering off hours/on-call support for various applications.
- Great experience in rolling out products, and providing maintenance and support after the release.
- Organized IT web applications team functions to better support business unit goals.
- Knowledgeable in applications of scrum, waterfall, and agile methodologies, and skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual progress and team .
- Great understanding of SDLC, STLC, and CI/CD process.
- Great experience in O365 applications like MS Teams, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Stream, OneDrive, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Great experience in converting InfoPath forms to PowerApps.
- Good experience in using PowerShell and CSOM to implement various custom apps, configurations and generating reports.
- In depth Knowledge of Active Directory authentication and group Security, Portals, Enterprise Search, Content Management, and Single Sign On Administration.
- Experience in testing, coding and debugging. Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirement test plans and design documents.
- Experience in translating business processes and end-user requirements into functional system requirements.
- Great experience with SQL server and SSRS.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL for writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Excellent skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality, with client satisfaction as the strong and primary focus.
- Implemented hardware and software upgrades to several mission critical applications.
- Sincere, enthusiastic, hardworking with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and always looking to learn more.
SharePoint Skills: SharePoint 2019/2016/ 2013/2010/2007 , PowerApps, Flow, Forms, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , InfoPath 2013/2, WSS 3.0, Service applications, Central Administration, Admin Center, STSADM, PowerShell, BCS/BDC, Workflows, Webparts/Apps, etc.
Database: SQL Server 2016/2012/2008/2005 , Oracle, My SQL, PL/SQL, MS Access
Other Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe, Bit bucket, Jira, CastIron, Boomi
Sr. Web Developer
- Implemented agile management ideals by facilitating exercises such as sprint planning and team leading standups.
- Oversaw developer’s progress on applications and applied principles of agile methodologies to keep projects on track.
- Developed tools for opportunities tracking, bid decision making and proposal development by integration Salesforce, Oracle and SharePoint.
- Developed and Implemented Change management process using SharePoint, InfoPath forms, and various custom workflows.
- Closely worked with Business to understand their needs and requirements and provided solutions to fulfill their needs.
- Worked on Sitecore platform which was migrated from AWS to Azure AD (Rackspace) in Continuous integration and continuous delivery mode (CI/CD).
- Successfully launched MS Teams and migrated content from SharePoint 2010 to them.
- Successfully designed and launched SharePoint 2013 extranet site for customers and vendors.
- Provided various custom solutions using SharePoint as the platform to improve productivity.
- Deployed and Configured SharePoint 2019/2016/20133/2010 Farms and most recently a hybrid one.
- Converted and created various HR processes (Exit interview, Employee recognition, Referral) to InfoPath forms in SharePoint.
- Worked with Japanese team to create and configure a Japanese language web application.
- Responsible for creating and deploying web parts using WSP Package.
- Created Custom Search by using auto-complete keywords from Term Store.
- Branding and customizing the site using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, master pages and CSS
- Responsible gathering Business Requirements, preparing documentation and users.
- Successful in launching and supporting SharePoint Workspace.
- Created various custom webparts, event receivers, Timer jobs, scheduled tasks, master pages, page layouts, etc.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Migrated SharePoint database from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008.
- Migrated SharePoint .
- Integrated Vbrick with SharePoint for hosting and displaying live and recorded Business leadership meetings.
- Converted all existing excel forms to InfoPath forms in SharePoint.
- Created Custom Search for Knowledge base.
- Created Dashboards functionality for all the Projects.
- Created custom web parts for personalization in My Sites and other sites.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- Involved in Analysis, gathering business requirements, preparing software Documentation and gave demos of the project.
- Installed and configured SharePoint Server 2007/2010 and Shared Services.
- Branding and customizing the site using SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, master pages and CSS
- Created Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Types to collaborate users using C#.Net and SharePoint Object Model
- Extensively worked on OOB web parts using CAML for Data retrieval from Lists and libraries
- Worked on site security and permission level to allow or prohibit the accessible to the content of the page
- Developed Web Parts, User Controls using C#, Object Model and ASP.Net
- Customized the publishing page layouts using Share Point Designer 2007
- Extensively worked on XSLT for the Data View web parts