- I am a very Passionate Developer/Coder who breathes and lives Front End (UI/UX) technologies. With 5+ years of experience in software industry I am very excited to contribute my services for an organization that provides an opportunity. Check Below for my online presence.
- Worked in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodologies on daily basis for tracking work, milestones.
- Development experience with Core Java such as IO, Multithreading, Collections, Networking.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features and used to markup and expressions and experience using Angular UI components like GRID.
- Build applications using React.js .Used Backbone.js, D3.js, Polymer.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server. Created Server side Scripting using Node JS, Express .
- Performed configuration, build, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Experience on various IDE’s like Sublime Text, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Brackets, Notepad++, Google Web Toolkit .
- Experience using NPM modules like grunt, bower, express, http.
- Experience of implementation of Web Services using SOAP and Restful.
- Experience in software configuration management using GITHUB & SVN.
- Used Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience of responsive web design using Bootstrap framework and CSS3 media queries.
- D esigned web applications and web contents using various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Knowledge in solving browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Hands - on experience in Consuming RESTful services using AJAX (Angular $http, $resource and jQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and Mongo DB.
- Working knowledge using component based architecture provided by Angular 2 and TypeScript .
- Knowledge in CSS3 Styling Modules, Animations and Responsive Web Design for different devices.
- Used Performance tuning tools like IE8 JS Profiler, Fiddler and Debugging tools like ULS viewer.
- Performed unit test using Karma and Jasmine. Design wireframes, mockup for mobile apps and websites
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Working knowledge of wireframes tools like Balsamiq Mockups, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Mockingbird.
- Recent exposure to ISAM while working on internal project. Strong mobile & tablet UI Development skills
- Knowledge on Swift development (Iphone's, Ipad's) and working experience on Iphone SDK's
- Experience in configuring ANT, Maven and Jenkins for build automation.
- Udemy certified Agile Professional.
CMS & Mobile Technologies: Twitter, Bootstrap, Media Queries, jQuery Mobile Adobe Experience Manager, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Drupal
Development & Publishing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools (wire frame) & NPM Modules: Adobe Illustrator CS3, NPM, Bower, Grunt, Balsamiq Mockups, Fireworks and Mockingbird
Defect Tracking & Testing Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Rally, ALM, Junit, EasyMock, Neoload, JMeter
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer, Web Developer, JSLint, Fiddler, Batarang
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB, Postgre SQL, Cassandra, SQL
Java Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Web services (SOAP, Restful)
Methodologies & Cloud: Agile, Waterfall, kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Apache Tools & Repositories: Jenkins, Maven and ANT, Git, SVN
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Oracle SQL Developer, Android Studio, Brackets, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Sublimetext, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2, Microsoft Publisher
Others: Jasmine, Qunit, SASS, XML, Compass, LESS, Google Analytics, Kendo UI, Python, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Mockups, Photoshop
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr UI Developer
- Used jQuery to manipulate DOM element and the web content information.
- Used Angular JS, React JS to create views performing two-way data binding, and synchronizing models with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Facilitates AngularJS components like modules, controllers, built-in and customized directives, filters, services, components to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for the web application.
- Applied jQuery validation plugin and AngularJS for client side data-validation.
- Created reusable React components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Cooperate with UX team and redesigned using Angular-Bootstrap and Angular-UI to improve business competencies, also makes the website more attractive.
- Consume RESTful resources using AJAX call, receiving, analyzing and processing JSON responses to get the required proper-formatted data.
- Create custom directives, services in angular and integrated with Kendo to display data using grid.
- Managed servers on the Kubernetes cloud platform instances using Chef Configuration management
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing value.
- Used Atlassian tool Bamboo to get permissions to allow fully customizable control of access to the continuous delivery workflow.
- Built mobile-friendly, Responsive websites using HTML5/CSS3 Media Queries.
- Implement the application in MVC Architecture, integrated with Hibernate and Spring MVC.
- Git is used as a version control tool and Jenkins is used for continuous integration of builds.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr UI Developer
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content and features.
- Used SASS with its variables, operations and functions features to create well-structured and easy maintainable style sheets.
- Developed policy analysis module as Single Page Application using Angular JS, Routers, Services, Filters, and Custom Directives.
- Extensively used Angular $http service to perform AJAX calls for consuming the RESTful web service.
- Involved in creating AngularJS Custom Directives in development of commonly used components across teams such as grid, pagination and conditional validations.
- Worked on Kendo angular for code optimization and increased performance of the project.
- Used Grunt, Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish connectivity between database and client.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services plus AJAX and Angular.JS.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo DB.
- Deployed the application to Apache Tomcat server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
- Worked with backend team to integrate the RESTful API using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Used D3.js in policy analysis module to create dynamic pie charts and bar charts.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Worked on Cross browser compatibility using Modernizr.
- Used SVN as the version control software and WebStrom as the IDE for design and development.
- Worked in Agile development environment and used Scrum team structure for the development process.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Implemented part of the Website using WordPress, Drupal, Site Press and e Commerce website.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js & React.js for framework.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standard and Analyze documents for 508 compliance and troubleshoots accessibility issues.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc. Version control through CVS.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL WebServices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox, and Google chrome.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make the web pages responsive with Bootstrap framework.
- Defined different media queries for different devices. Interact with business team and gather requirements.
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI designs using: Visio, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, Flash, PowerPoint and Visual Interdev. Hand coded prototyped UI designs using Home Site
- Involved in Developing User Interface using MXML, Action Script and CSS.
- Messaging Service of FLEX Data Services (LCDS) used for communication and real time collaboration.
- Deployed Flex Applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Converted HTML prototypes into wire frames. Prepared the business report with the help of Wire frames.
- Involved in GUI design, Screen navigation, and database design with using various technologies like Adobe Dreamweaver MX.
- Developed Presentation layer with Struts, JSTL, and JSP tiles and Java script. enabled interaction with flash and JSP and Tag Libraries
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in oracle SQL
- Used Firebug tool for debugging. Version control through SVN.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.