- Around 6 years of diverse professional experience in planning, designing, developing, Architecting and implementation in the area of Amazon Web Services Cloud, Python and IT industry.
- Worked on several python packages like Numpy, matPlotLib, Beautiful Soup, Pickle, PySide, Scipy, wxPython, PyTables etc.
- Sound knowledge in spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, Web, XML, Ant/Maven, HTML, Python, Shell Scripting.
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with python programming language.
- Good experience in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Intellij, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda and UBUNTU.
- Experience with Requests, Pysftp, Gnupg, ReportLab, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Excellent experience with Python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, RedHat Linux, Fedora).
- Extensive experience in developing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Collections (Nested tables and Varrays), Records, Object types and Database Triggers.
- Worked on data migration, and data management to build high quality, automated migration systems for a large variety of workloads.
- Good knowledge on Cloud and Virtualization environments such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Engine.
- Expertise in continuous integration and continuous deployment using build tools like Git, Ant, Maven, and Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, and Docker.
- Experience in network and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, Subnets, and NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web Applications and database templates.
- Hands on experience in migrating Business from a physical data center environment to AWS.
- Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, security groups and Setting up databases in AWS using S3bucket, auto - scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, AWS S3, cloud watch, cloud foundry, elastic loadbalancers and Elasticsearch.
- Experience in Building S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Deploying application in Docker Container for custom environment and hosting in Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in designing and configuring secure VPC through private and public networks in AWS.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Migrated SQL server Databases to new Azure cloud servers.
- Experience in Backup, Restoring and Moving of Databases; Configuring SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment and Excel data extracts.
Programming Languages: Python 2.7/3.5, Django 1.8/1.7, Flask, Java, C++, Shell Script, SQL, Java/J2EE, PyJamas, Jython, IronPython, PL/SQL, GoLang, Bif Data, Hadoop
Python Framework: Django 1.8/1.7, Celery, MongoDB, AngularJS, Django Rest Framework, Flask, Hibernate, Spring MVC, ASP.NET MVC, Git.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, NoSQL, PostgreSQL.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Win 7, 8.1, 10, Linux, OSX.
Methodologie: Agile, V Model, Waterfall, Hybrid.
Code Versioning: Subversion, GIT, Perforce, SVN, CVS.
Platforms: Linux, Unix, Windows.
Tools: & IDE Selenium, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Netezza.
Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, Shell, Unit Test, JSON, CSV, XLS, Perl, Bash
Linux Versions: Hypervisors Ubuntu, Red Hat, VM Ware, KVM, Hyper-V, Centos.
Key Areas: PIP, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Involved in the architectural design reviews, Analyzing, reviewing business, functional, high-level technical requirements, and migration process in agile environment.
- Used Django Framework in developing web applications to implement the model view control architecture along with Django's ORM model.
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis. Used Numpy for Numerical analysis for Insurance premium
- Developed Restful microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS and developed programs using Python, Shell, Java Scripts and CI tools like Jenkins, Maven build tool and IAM roles, VPC subnets, NACL and SGs for EC2 instances and Restful API's developed for Node.JS applications.
- Generated components, services, using Angular 6 CLI and made use of pipes, directives and forms for effective design of the application.
- Used Celery with Rabbit MQ, MySQL, Django, and Flask to create a distributed worker framework.
- Configuring IAM roles for EC2 instances in ELB and assign them policies granting specific level access to S3 buckets by customizing JSON template designed Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch Infrastructure.
- Used Code Commit to host secure, scalable private Git repositories.
- Created real-time dashboard for Executives, utilizing Logstash, Elastic Search, Kibana & Redis.
- Utilized Python 3.5, Django, JQuery and Java etc. to design server applications and client interfaces.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Used Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST Web Services by using Flask API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Provisioned Lambda for RDS instances for event based calls to MySQL DB those configured with VPC.
- Build application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs as well as use RDS for Oracle DB.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Developed the ETL mappings in PL/SQL via packages, procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed and maintained puppet modules required for deploying different applications on EC2 instances.
- Deployed mircoservices2, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Designed and implemented a SOA microservice with a JSON HTTP REST API for recent activity feeds using AWS SQS to handle over 1-million writes per day.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.js as a mechanism to manage and organize the HTML page layout.
- Worked on Amazon Kinesis to process and analyze streaming data with standard SQL.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, and S3 buckets, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask and PostgreSQL.
- Worked with search business and search team to implement dynamic rule updates to search using elasticsearch.
- Manage Elasticsearch clusters and PostgreSQL replication.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Configuring the check for monitoring the devices like web servers, routers, modems, switches, firewalls, application servers, load balancers and other servers.
- Written scripts in Python, Perl, Java to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers and for automation and monitoring of AWS services like VPC, ELB, RDS, Lambda, AWS OpsWorks, Cloud Front using Shell and Python scripts and Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy.
- Designed and implemented a snowflake -schema Data Warehouse in SQL Server.
- Developing modules in python and performing CRUD operations in MongoDB.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML and JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Migrate on premise database to AWS Cloud and also designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, SNS, and IAM), by focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Provisioned load balancer, auto-scaling group and launch configuration for mircoservice using Ansible.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and sql alchemy.
- Developed a Spark job in Java which indexes data into ElasticSearch from external Hive tables which are in HDFS.
- Used ElasticSearch to improve the search engine in order to better utilize the app's ability to categorize and tag content.
- Worked on setting up new tools with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Configured and automated various AWS services like EC2 and S3 using Boto (python sdk).
- Performed S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role based polices, MFA and customizing the JSON template.
- Develop AWS Cloud Formation templates (in JSON) to automate infrastructure deployments.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented Python alongside using various libraries such as matplotlib for charts and graphs, MySQL dB for database connectivity, Python -twitter, PySide, Pickle, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2.
- Developed an embedded software data driven test automation framework in Linux/Python. Designed test cases and authored test plans.
- Used Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib libraries for n-dimensional representation of data and plotting graphs.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture of Django framework and Python conducting code reviews.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Designed email marketing campaigns and also created responsive web forms that saved data into a database using Python / Django Framework.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs and designed, developed and tested HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.js that meets accessibility and web browser standards for car dealerships websites.
- Created a Map-Reduce jobs framework, to read from various legacy as well as new data stores such as HDFS, Elastic Search, MongoDB and write to Hive, Elasticsearch, MongoDB with multiple combinations.
- Worked on AngularJS for front-end development and NodeJS for backend development.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets and custom tags for creating user interfaces and worked on Spring JMS, MDB for listeners, Message Broker for routing the messages.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using SVN version control system.
- Created Restful back-end service deployed on Linode cloud VPS's using Flask web framework and SQLAlchemy ORM for data persistence.
- Developed application using Amazon Web Service like EC2, cloud search, Elastic load balancer ELB and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Wrote JSX code in updating the React DOM and also worked with states and props in initializing the child components using this set method.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked with search business and search team to implement dynamic rule updates to search using elasticsearch.
- Performed bootstrapping and modularizing of an application with Angular JS injector and gathered all requirements for developing and analysing requirement of projects.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database and used Test driven approach for developing the application.
- Automated AWS S3 data upload / download using python scripts and integrated activate catalog to get parts using JMS.
- Developed application which accessed the Cloud foundry API to monitor trends in development environments using other CF tools: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet.
- Deployed and configured Git repositories with branching, tagging, and notifications.
- Create Grok filters and other type filtering in Logstash to enrich and normalize the data before being stored in the Elasticsearch index.
- Analysis the logs data and filter required columns by logstash configuration and send it to elasticsearch.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Designed and Developed the parsers for parsing xmls and jsons using jackson, JAXB and developed the controller Servlet to handle the requests and responses.
- Managed large datasets using Pandas data frames and MySQL and performed dynamic implementation of SQL server work on website using SQL developer tool.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP- serializable JSON strings.
- Developed asynchronous messaging systems using JMS, MDB, and MQ series.
- Managed virtual servers and accessed various features in Open stack infrastructure using Rest API calls, developed in Python.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers.
- Used Python for data analytics, data wrangling and extracting data using Pandas, Pyexcel, NumPyand SciPy.
- Maintenance and development of a high-traffic and -demand site and platform running on a custom-rolled Django CMS.
- Built AWS and REDIS server for storing the data and performed defect analysis and Interaction with Business Users during UAT/SIT.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database and wrote programs for performance calculations using NumPy and SQLAlchemy.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of retail management application system and operations; data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Led the development of parsers for handling JSON, XML responses and JAXB binding and worked with JMS (java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Extensively implemented the python libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy to manipulate and visualize the data using interactive charts.
- Added Redis in between client and server logstash nodes for caching/persistence to enable real-time online updates to the logstash configuration.
- Used ElasticSearch for storing the ETL data which helped PG&E-Search team etc, to query ES directly.
- Developed a Django CMS based promotion management system offering the ability to create arbitrary forms through an admin interface.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elasticsearch and Install and configuring monitoring scripts for AWS EC2 instances.
- Generated Python flask Forms, Crispy forms to record data, login and signup of online users.
- All the PostgresDB SQL CRUD operations were handled with the help of NodeJS along with AngularJS $http & $ql.
- Did proof of concepts with Solr-Lucene, Elasticsearch, Grid Gain, Hazelcast, Mongodb and Couchbase.
- Setup/Managing Linux Servers on Amazon (EC2, EBS, ELB, SSL, Security Groups, RDS and IAM).
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and HighCharts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Built Elasticsearch clusters, ingesting more than 700TB data using logstash across multiple datacenters.
- Developed automated process for builds and deployments; Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Shell Script.
- Worked with React Component Life cycle in updating the Virtual DOM and also making AJAX calls in component.
- Published and Consumed Contract First SOAP web services using spring & Restful Web services using Jersey.
- Write server side NodeJS APIs to communicate to database and various S3 buckets.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Worked on JMS components for asynchronous messaging.
- Designed custom Node.js module to, programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with back end, provided a schema.
- Worked with optimization of server resources, Amazon Elastic Cloud instances and website security, Web services /REST, Amazon AWS, Chef and Puppet.
- Setup Docker on Linux and configure Jenkins to run under Docker host.
- Installed and maintained Jenkins for Continuous Delivery as well as automate Ansible Playbook runs against production infrastructure
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and Application Parameters.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Involved in Business requirements, Data analysis and System design meeting.
- Created entire web application using Python, Django and MySQL.
- Used packages such as Beautiful Soup for data parsing.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Used RESTful API for information extraction.
- Implemented Python components and Web Logic server was deployed and used Subversion control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL and optimized the database queries to improve the performance.
- Participated actively in unit testing, integration testing and GUI.
- Used Python twitter library for fetching the twitter feeds for some important keywords.
- Implemented Django models to build all database mapping classes and used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Worked on the Multi-Threading factory to distribute back-testing and the learning process into multiple worker processes.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Tuned the code with performance and consistency as the main factors of consideration.