Increase your customer engagement, streamline your online ordering processes and build a robust & easily maintainable web application code base.With his experience in UI development, ecommerce implementation and web services development and his appetite for consuming new technologies
- C++, C#, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML
- Ruby on Rails
- Web and Micro Services, API
- ECMA Script 6, Agile methodology
- Atlassian suite
- MS Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Git & Subversion Source Control
- Fluent: English, German & Spanish
Full - stack Developer
- Ruby on Rails, EmberJS, Hybrid application, iOS, Unity, Agile methodology, Github, Pivotal tracking, Ruby Mine, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, AWS, Microservices
- Constructed and implemented a hybrid web application on an iOS platform for psychological and cognitive assessments.
- Expanded customer interactivity on platform by providing UI solutions for streamlining configuration and administration process through customer-driven specifications
Environment: HTML5, AngularJS, CSS3, Groovy, Grails, Agile methodology, iOS app development, hybrid app, SCSS, ECMA Script 6, Webpack, Python, Jenkins
- Constructed and implemented a hybrid web application on an iOS platform for psychological assessments.
- Maintained multiple versions of code for a variety of international markets.
- Assisted with a platform-wide code upgrade calculated to save no less than 100 hours of annual engineering work on maintenance tasks, to be better used for actual implementation and coding work.
Web Development Software Engineer
Environment: HTML5, AngularJS, KendoUI, CSS3, Adobe Flex, Actionscript 3.0, jQuery, Responsive CSS, Atlassian suite, JIRA, Agile, MEAN.JS, Soap, SASS
- Created new web applications for mobile and desktop platforms for generating traffic reports.
- Maintained multiple versions of code for a variety of clientele.
- Legacy support and changeover to newer technologies and visual components, improving reporting tools by increasing competitiveness of technology.
Full-time Representative, Teacher, and Supervisor
Environment: Fluent German, Team Motivation, Training & Management, Weekly Reporting
- Supervised, trained, motivated, and evaluated more than 12 other full-time representatives, more than 4 of which were also foreign-speaking;
- Conducted staff meetings; developed and submitted weekly field reports;
- Provided value-teaching, motivation, and follow-up assessments to individuals and groups in a foreign language;
- Found creative solutions to achieve positive results in self and others despite challenges and setbacks