A proven Technology leader in financial services - investment management industries, I am seeking a challenging opportunity to lead large technical teams in software development projects where my advanced technical skills,,, and many years of experience can be fully utilized.
IT Strategy & Execution | Technology Road-Mapping | Enterprise Web and Mobile Application Development | Corporate Internet/Intranet Websites/Portals | UI/UX Design | Data Management | Project Management (AGILE/SCRUM SDLC) | Cross Functional Teams | Resource Management in Global Delivery Model | Stakeholder Relationships | Vendor Relationships
TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE:
SaaS Solutions: Salesforce (ExactTarget) Marketing Cloud, Marketo Marketing Automation on AWS, BrightCove Video Hosting, Google Analytics 360, COVEO Search for Sitecore, DOMO for Marketing Intelligence and Reporting.
Data Store: Mongo Atlas DBaaS on AWS, MongoDB, SQL Server
SaaS Performance Monitoring Tools: Azure Application Insights, AppDynamics, Pingdom
CI/CD: TeamCity and Octopus
Document Management: SEISMIC Sales Enablement Solution, SharePoint Document Management
Project Methodologies: Agile/SCRUM SDLC
Project Types: Marketing & Sales Technology Implementation | Website Brand Refresh | Digital Transformation Initiative | Marketing Automation Initiative | Sales Enablement Initiative | Technology platform upgrades for 2k+ internal user base | Web/CMS & Mobile Technology upgrades for public facing website | Project budgets from $50K to $10M, Team size 35+
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Vice President, Manager, Web Development
- Evaluated and identified new emerging technology including SaaS and cloud solutions to enhance marketing technology stack to increase efficiency and drive value. Performed periodic technical reviews to identify outdated or unused marketing technology products for upgrades.
- Integrated enterprise systems with several SaaS solutions such as Salesforce (ExactTarget) Marketing Cloud, Marketo Marketing Automation, Smartling content translation service, BrightCove Video Hosting and Google Analytics 360.
- Reduced time to market with building integrating using SaaS solutions versus building the features in Sitecore.
- Established and monitored site performance standards and other SLAs for all marketing technology products using several on-prem and SaaS monitoring solution.
- SLA uptime achieved which included planned maintenance.
- Collaborated with technology leadership and supporting technology teams to design enterprise solutions based on technology departments best practices.
- Provided leadership and roadmap vision for the marketing technology platforms.
- Managed resources, including licenses, contracts and vendor relationships; reviewing and approving vendor/contractor statement of work to meet the strategic objectives.
- Clear strategic goals, both short term (3-12 months) and long term (1-3 years) for the technology development teams.
- Built, mentored, retained and drove high-performing, Agile SDLC based cross-functional teams (35+ employees and contractors based in three locations) managing all aspects of web development and delivery across multiple marketing functions and business channels
- 24/7 productivity and support model for stakeholders across Americas, APAC and EMEA offices.
- Ensured off-shore consultants productivity and timely-project delivery to meet business expectations. Organized development team resources by module and time zone to achieve success using CI/CD tools for shorter dev-test-release cycles, collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Box, Skype, Slack, etc.
- Averaging 100+ JIRA tickets per two weeks sprint i.e. averaging 30%+ increase in development output per sprint.
- Led senior stakeholder communication including production of presentation and communication materials for Marketing and Technology Executive Management.
- Meet with stakeholders, partners, and customers on a recurring schedule to review priorities and their execution, report on major incidents, issues and in-flight project status.
- Built and maintained strong partnership with Marketing Resources to implement their vision through technology.
- Re-branded institutional and adviser sites into a single entry point with personalized content in 9 languages for 24 countries/regions. Kasina ranked among the top 5 mutual funds website for Advisers.
- Integrated Marketo SaaS software with internal PIMCO systems such as CRM for contact info sync for behavioral triggered emails to clients and advisers, Enterprise Data Warehouse for content p data sync for highly tailored campaigns triggers for tracking usage and content personalization based on Marketo campaign triggers.
- End to end analysis of leads behavior and campaign performance is managed and controlled by Marketing team through the Marketo solution.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Vice President, Web Development Manager
- Promoted from Manager to Vice President in 2010. Managed all web properties under the *.pimco.* domains and Intranet solutions.
- Managed solution design, development and implementation of web-based and integrated solutions for public facing websites.
- Led broadly focused, cross functional, multi-location Web Development team (30+ employees and contractors).
- Managed internal/external resource and sourcing decisions necessary to deliver web and mobile solutions for clients within prescribed standards of excellence.
- Managed budget at department and projects/initiatives level requiring prioritizing projects and resource allocation to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for various stakeholders.
Key technologies: SharePoint with custom .NET architecture, SalesForce (ExactTarget) Marketing Cloud, Webtrends Web Analytics.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Software Development Supervisor
- Hands on supervisor for PIMCO Internet/Extranet/Intranet websites, supervised a group of 6-7 employees and contractors who worked on the PIMCO websites; developed and maintained several websites/portal such Client Access, Mutual Funds sites, eLibrary, etc.
- Led web engineering team by contributed to all phases (including coding) of web software development lifecycle from requirements and design through implementation and testing.
- Led numerous projects such as Fund Client Workstation, PIANO, eLibrary, US and Japan Recruiting Site IMF Site, GIS Funds V2 Sites for Europe and Singapore, Performance Calculator Site, eLibrary application and Standards application.
Key technologies: Content Management System 2002, SharePoint with custom .NET architecture, eNewsletterPro Email Marketing System,, Webtrends Web Analytics