OPERATING SYSTEMS: DOS, Windows based, Linux based, RSX11M, DOS, MFT, MVT, MVS, TSO, UNIX.
HARDWARE: IBM PC, DEC PDP - 11, IBM 360/370/390, LAN Environment.
LANGUAGES: C#, Delphi, Java, Visual Basic, C++, C, HTML, BASIC, FORTRAN, Assembler, PL/1, COBOL, TCAM, BTAM, QTAM, JCL.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ENGINEER
Confidential, OMAHA, NE
- Using Assembler as a primary language for developing new and maintain current programs.
- Take an active part in all stages of product development from writing designs, coding, to testing and installation.
Confidential, OMAHA, NE
- Design, coding and testing of new and current programs using Assembler as a primary language.
- Creating and maintaining CICS test regions.
- Design, coding and testing of applications requiring a combination of Assembler and COBOL programming.
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
- Provided network consulting, installation and managing services for various companies.
- Provided design, coding and testing of new and current programs for power company (ComEd), using Assembler as a primary language.
Confidential, DES MOINES, IA
- Was responsible for existing software systems in a PC/LAN environment.
- Enhancing existing systems based on customer specifications and system modifications.
- Providing phone-based interactive user technical support, documentation development, user training and system implementation assistance.
- Design of existing systems and proposed enhancements prototypes using Client/Server tools.
- Re-design of existing FORTRAN applications into Windows-based applications using Delphi as a primary language.
PROJECT LEADER/SENIOR SYSTEM PROGRAMMER/ANALYST.
- As a Project Leader was responsible for five programmers/analysts and multiple projects within PC/LAN and mainframe/PDP environment.
- Provided technical support for any team in C, Pascal, FORTRAN and Assembler, for the subsystems within my responsibility.
- Used database similar to DB2 to design applications for management of production, control, sales, shipping and large inventories.
- Created department store applications using barcode scanners for inventory control and security.
- Developed a user-friendly interface for cost-accounting information system.
- My team programmed a resource usage and tracing system with billing interface for a telephone subsidiary company.
- All of my team projects were completed within the required timeframe and budget.
SENIOR SYSTEM PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
- Working in a high technology company was responsible for design and development of process control computer systems for inventory control, production scheduling and bills of material. Wrote systems based on cross-platform (IBM/360, PDP-11) and multiple languages.
- Was responsible for system interface (C, Assembler) and applications (FORTRAN, C, BASIC, Pascal).
- Created PC-oriented hardware and board level designs using formulas and algorithms.
- Developed and updated user manuals, provided user support and maintenance of existing software and hardware applications.