- Around 5 years of experience in Designing, Development, Deployment and maintenance of web apps based on Python platforms.
- Experienced with web based MVC Python frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using various design patterns.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing, Automation, Enhancement and Maintenance of Applications and Tools.
- Experience of Programming using Object Oriented Programming (OOPs concept) and software development life cycle (SDLC), architecting scalable platforms, and object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Proficient coder in multiple languages and environments including Python, SQL, REST API
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton and frameworks such as DJANGO. Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good knowledge on NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience in Python OpenStack API'S. Scaling up projects using pyth on tools like multithreading, celery.
- Experienced with server-side technologies including relational databases, RESTful services and MVC design patterns.
- Strong experience with Python and Django.
- Good experience in Amazon AWS concepts like EMR, S3 and EC2 web services which provides fast and efficient processing of Big Data.
- Familiarity with implementing Model view control architecture using Django for web based applications.
- Performed code reviews and implemented best Pythonic programming practices.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Django , Flask , Django REST.
- Experience in writing the python scripts and tracking customer development.
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases ( RDBMS ) like SQLite, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Linux.
- Experience of creating RESTFUL API using Python/Django and WSGI based Falcon APIs
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
MVC related Frameworks: Django and any Python related MVC framework
Frameworks: Flask, Node.js, Angular.js, JQuery
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, MS Excel
Software Tools: Pycharm, Eclipse, WebStorm, Net Beans IDE
Testing/VCS: Unit test, doctest, Nose, Mock, Coverage / GIT, Stash, SVN.
Web Services/API/Messaging: RESTful APIs, JSON, XML, LDAP, AMQP, Celery, RabbitMQ
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS ) (Various Services)
Operating System: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Linux, Ubuntu.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Python Fullstack Developer
- Involved in complete SDLC process and used Angular and python develop website functionality.
- Particate in Sprint Planning, Tasking and Estimation of assigned work.
- Strong Python skills, in addition to development using test driven deployement and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Responsible for the development of re-usable services, user interfaces and code reviews.
- Developed UI using Angular 6, CSS, HTML and JSON.
- Developed and designed an API services for the company website.
- Managed company virtual servers at Amazon EC2,S3.
- Developed backend modules using Python on Flask Web Framework.
- Created RESTful API http services with Flask to interact with UI.
- Using Celery for an distributed queue that facilitates execution of batch jobs.
- Developed backend using Python Flask frameworks and Used Flask APIs for database access.
- Experience in working with Amgular 6 modules, services, templates, directives and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using GIT, JENKINS, and custom tools developed in PYTHON.
- Used Reactive forms or web forms in angular and their validations.
- Developed enhancements to Mongo DB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Good knowledge in Mongo DB concepts
- Creating the Automation scripts for scraping using Selenium Webdrivers.
- Experience in reviewing python code for running the troubleshooting test-cases and bug issues.
- Health-care Services Domain Knowledge.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting,
- Good Understanding of HHTP protocal and how server-side code is processed.
- Source control (preferably Git-Hub), Continuous Integartion tools.
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable,high available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
Environment: Python, Flask, AWS, SQL Server, RESTful, Angular 6, MongoDB, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Celery, JSON, Git.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Python Fullstack Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the client's business, requirements for the system.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Python, Django Frameworks.
- Developed monitoring and notification tools using Python.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used SAX for XML parsing, JSON and AJAX to send request to secured web service.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Python Django frameworks and Used Django APIs for database access.
- Involved in the development of front end of the application using Python 2.7, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and JQuery and worked on backend of the application, mainly using Active Records.
- Created RESTful http services to interact with UI.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Using Chef and AWS allowed me to reduce costs for the department and eliminate unwarranted resources. Automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure with Chef.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Designed DynamoDB pipeline for routing/storing of email bounce handling records.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and template language is used.
- Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Conduct blogging related to machine learning/deep learning.
- Deployed project into Amazon web services (AWS) using amazon elastic bean stalk
- Worked on Amazon Web Services(AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Implemented web user interface for managed publisher to monetize their website content.
- Coordinated with cross functional engineering team to onboard publisher successfully.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface and maintained data with JSON data standards for quick response and Restful, CRUD operation.
- Implemented new features both on demand side and supply side.
- Comparison of the data present in database with the data provided in excels.
Environment: learnt: RHEL, Python, Django Framework, MySQL, HTML, and CSS
- Involved in the Design, development, test, deploy and maintenance of the website.
- Developed single page application using Angular JS along with JQuery.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using DJANGO.
- Developed entire frontend modules on Web Framework.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Involved in views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface. Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Used D3.js library for visualizations like transitions, line charts and bar graphs.
- Involved Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database using CRUD Operations.
- Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
- Use Git for version control.
- Performed Automated Unit and system integration testing.
- Trained users and did production support.
Environment: Python, Django, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Apache Web Server, Git, Linux.