- Full Stack .NET Developer with 5 years of professional work experience in front - end, back-end coding, developing services, creating databases, and designing websites for web applications.
- Sturdy foundation in implementing Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular concepts such as Directives, Routing, Forms, Authentication and Route Protection.
- Extensive experience in C# and its concepts such as Singleton, OOP, Dependency Injection, and Generics.
- Solid understanding of ASP.NET frameworks such as Web Forms, MVC, Web Service, and WEB API and related architectures such as N-Tier and Onion Architecture.
- Worked on designing and formatting web pages using HTML, CSS using Bootstrap.
- Used Postman to test SOAP Web Service and consume REST WEB API services.
- Deep understanding of ADO.NET including SQL Connection, SQL Command, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Proficiency working with Entity Framework using LINQ via lambda expressions and query expression.
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL statements such as Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions.
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Server to create Database and code Views, Queries and Temp Table.
- Experience with version control like Git and project management software like Azure DevOps , JIRA.
- Used unit testing tools like Postman for Web API and Karma and Jasmine for Angular.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums , and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software efficiently.
- Well-rounded individual with a diverse background and a sturdy foundation. I am a quick learner and can adapt to the expectations. Also, I am well versed in operating productively and efficiently under pressure and dire circumstances.
Programming: C, C#, Java, Quartus, MATLAB
.NET: ASP.NET Web Forms, Web API, Web Services, WCF, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, LINQ, ADO.NET
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2012+, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), Normalization
IDE: Visual Studio, Visual Code, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Sublime, Note Pad++
Others: Azure DevOps, GitHub, Slack, Postman, Linux, JIRA, Karma, Jasmine
Confidential, Clifton, NJ
Full Stack Web Developer (Angular/Web API)
- Worked on front-end with Angular 6 and back-end with Web API RESTful services
- Designed templates using HTML 5 , CSS 3 , Bootstrap 3 , Font Awesome and Bootstrap Icons to enhance the user experience
- Designed a Component to maintain the table along with an instance of the service for calls to the API
- Implemented Route Guards like canActivate and canDeactivate to prevent unauthorized users from accessing pages
- Created services to help users create an authorized account and to log the user in while keeping the token until the user logs out
- Created Models using Entity Framework and the database first approach, queried using LINQ
- Created Web API methods for POST , GET , DELETE , and PUT for modifying the database
- Permitted CORS in the Web API to allow the web application to be called from other domains
- Created authorization using individual user accounts to prevent unauthorized use of Web API
- Wrote test cases using Jasmine to test the functionality and stability of the application under all circumstances and used Karma as the runner tool
- Worked with Azure DevOps for tracking and updating project
- Used Git commands like git clone , git add , git commit for version control purposes
Environment: Angular 6, Angular CLI, Bootstrap, Typescript 2, ASP.NET Web API 2, MS SQL Server 2016, HTML 5, CSS 3, Karma, Jasmine, jQuery, Ajax, Entity Framework, GitHub
Confidential, Manasquan, NJ
Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET MVC)
- Refined the multiple user controls and web pages using HTML 5 , and Razor View Engine
- Created and designed various interfaces , abstract classes , and classes to construct the business logic
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information
- Used Client-side validations by implementing Data Annotations
- Implemented Action Filters to restrict access to a specific role prematurely
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers in MVC like Inversion of Control (IoC) , Dependency Injection , and Singleton
- Implemented Onion Architecture in MVC to accomplish the task of isolating Business Layer , UI/UX Layer , and Data Layer
- Worked with Entity Framework in the project using LINQ via lambda expressions
- Wrote stored procedures using MS SQL Server and written complex joins with multiple criteria to fetch data more efficiently and securely
- Worked with JIRA for project management and Git for version control purposes
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
Full Stack Developer (Angular/Web API)
- Worked on the project using ASP.NET Web API REST ful services and Angular 2
- Created Template-Driven forms and Reactive forms to consume the user input and relay it to the rest of the app
- Completed Single Page Application using Angular in Typescript and Node.js , HTML5 , CSS4 and Bootstrap3
- Used several Modules to implement a workflow, Angular CLI to manage a project, create components , and services with Dependency Injection
- Used Service, @Input , @Output , @ViewChild , EventEmitter for components communication and using Directives to manage behavior
- Used Cross-Origin Resource Sharing ( CORS ) to allow cross-domain access between API and Angular Client .
- Implemented Route Guards for Authentication , used HTTPClient in Service to connect with URLs from Web API, used Postman to test Web API
- Used Web API for the business layer logic and used LINQ to retrieve data from the database
- Created RESTful services using Web API , built HTTP services and formatted responses using Web API media type formatter to JSON
- Applied ASP.NET MVC routing using convention-based and attribute-based routing as well as routing with passing parameters
- Collaborated with team members and project designers using GitHub , took part in Scrum meetings and used Azure DevOps for project management
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET)
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C#
- Implemented Action Filters (Authorize) to restrict access to a particular role
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#
- Employed Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation , inheritance , and polymorphism
- Designed the application using an MVC architecture that promotes separation of user interaction , business logic and data access tiers
- Designed web pages using Master pages to give the application a uniform display
- Developed and consumed Web Services to retrieve and extract information from the database and other services
- Transmitted data between Server and Web Application in web services via the SOAP protocol
- Used ADO.NET objects, Dataset , Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from the Data Source
- Worked with Azure DevOps for project management and Git for version control purposes