- More Than Eight years of IT industry experience in Installing, deploying, configuring, monitoring web applications on IIS servers that runs on Windows server 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Experience in Configuring Websites on IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5 and 8.0 for high availability on various windows environments.
- A strong background in Cloud Computing , Scripting, Networking , Virtualization with experience serving large clients
- Experience in installing, configuring SQL Server 2008/2012 in large scale environments.
- Manage Identity Access management of Azure Subscriptions, Azure AD, Azure AD Application Proxy, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Pass through Authentication.
- Good experience debugging networking related issues by using network monitor tools
- Extensive working experience in setting up cluster environment for Load balancing and high availability of Windows servers Setting up of databases, connection pools
- Maintaining multiple Internal/External websites on IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5 on multiple server environments using various techniques (Multiple IPs, Ports, and Host headers).
- Designing, Configuring and maintaining Active Directory Services on Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016(Test, Development) Domain controller
- Working knowledge of windows active directory, administration tools and monitoring tools.
- Good experience in configuring DNS, DHCP settings for servers.
- Good experience in writing T - SQL and Advanced T-SQL queries.
- Good experience in writing stored procedures, Triggers, cursors.
- Experience in configuring and managing web servers and SQL servers in NLB and clustered environments.
- Good experience in configuring Database mirroring, replication and Log shipping.
- Good experience in debugging SQL performance issues using SQL Profiler.
- Worked with production management to identify issues and create a summary issues report
- Experience in installing and configuring Secured socket layer (SSL) certificates to maintain security of web applications.
- Experienced in managing Domain Controllers and Account policies.
- Worked on web farms, Firewalls, DNS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, HTTP, and HTTPS.
- Experience in analyzing log files to troubleshoot and providing Production Support to improve performance of web applications using log parser tool, performance tool and Windows event logs.
- Experience in creating and managing different virtual machines (VM’s) on windows 2008 server using hyper-V.
- Good experience using SCVMM tool to manage Hyper-V servers.
- Good experience in monitoring health status of multiple servers using SCOM and troubleshoot them for high availability.
- Experience in writing Power shell scripts and use them to automate various administrative tasks.
- Good communication and team working skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows NT/ 2000/2003/2008/2012 Servers
Languages: C, t- SQL
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , MS-Access
WEB/APP Servers: IIS 6/7/7.5/8
Virtualization: Hyper-v, VMware
System center Tools: SCOM, SCVMM, PerfMon, Log Parser, Event Viewer, NetMon, ProcMon, TELNET, TINYGET,Remote Desktop
Data base tools: visual studio, query analyzer, sql profiler,ETL(SSIS,SSRS)
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, SSL, HTTP and HTTPS
Load Balancers: Network load balancer (NLB), Net Scaler
Scripting: Cloud Tech, VB script, PowerShell, Azure
Confidential, Redmond, WA
SITE Reliabilty ENgineer
- Working as Cloud Administrator on Confidential Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, resource groups.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Manage and Create Storage Account and Affinity Group in Azure Portal.
- Creating Storage Pool and Stripping of Disk for Azure Virtual Machines . Backup, Configure and Restore Azure Virtual Machine using Azure Backup
- Moderate and contribute to the support forums (specific to Azure Networking, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage ) for Confidential Developers
- Implemented Azure Development, worked on Azure web application , App services , Azure storage , Azure SQL Database , Virtual machines , Fabric controller , Azure AD , Azure search, and notification hub.
- Extensive involvement in Designing Azure Resource Manager Template and in designing custom builds steps using PowerShell.
- Troubleshoot and identify performance, connectivity and other issues for the applications hosted in Azure platform
- Worked on various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Azure Websites, Caching, SQL Azure, Storage, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Configured host headers to configure multiple web sites on same IP and Port
- Developed SQL stored procedures to interact with the databases
- Handled security, performance, and tuning issues on Web servers to optimize performance
Environment: IIS 8.0, Windows 2012, SQL Server 2012, AZURE, Power shell, Active Directory, DNS, SCVMM.
Confidential, Lehi, UT
System administrator-Service engineer
- Design solutions for data storage, monitoring, and deployment automation while continually enhancing DevOps tools, processes, and procedures
- Collaborated with developers to enhance stability and scalability while prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams
- Used Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
- Assist with design of core scripts to automate SPLUNK maintenance and alerting tasks
- Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration and continuous development workflows such as Jira , Git , Jenkins and Chef
- Implemented DevOps best tools and practices such as centralized logging (ELK) server monitoring Nagios and Automation Ansible.
- Configured and managed software and hardware load balancers in cluster environments
- Followed agile principles and used JIRA for maintenance and Bug development tasks.
- Expertise in Enterprise repository management tools like Nexus
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies
- Migration of the Source Code from Apache Subversion (SVN) to GIT HUB, and the migration from GIT Hub to BIT Bucket.
- Involved in deployment of application on Azure server by creating packages.
Environment: IIS 7.0/8.0, Windows 2008/2012, SQL Server 2012, Hyper-V, NetScaler, Power shell, Splunk, Chef, Nagios, Jira, Jenkins
- Create and manage databases across Development and Production instances using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Maintaining and Managing SQL Server Disk Space to make sure the storage utilized properly
- Performing Backup and recovery, Establishing standards and schedules for database backups
- Developing recovery procedures for each database, Create and Test Disaster Recovery Plan
- Making sure that the backup schedules meet the recovery requirements
- Monitoring High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Extensively used SSIS to move data from text files to SQL Server.
- Managing Database Users and Security, Log shipping Transaction Log
- Create and Scheduling SQL Server Jobs to perform database maintenance activity
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization ( PTO ), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Generating Reports as per the requirement using SSRS 2005
- Experience working with creating and debugging SQL jobs.
- Monitoring and debugging Event viewer logs, SQL Error logs for Software and hardware related errors.
- Use of DBCC Utilities to maintain the consistency and integrity of each database in the production server.
- Involved in Analyzing, designing, building &, testing of OLAP cubes with SSAS 2008 and in adding calculations using MDX
- Migrated and tested DTS packages to SQL Server 2005 Integration Services
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions and added/changed tables for data extraction and transformation, and data loading (ETL).
Environment: IIS 7.0, .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, Windows 2003/2005, SQL Server 2005/2008R2, PowerShell Scripting, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DNS.
Confidential, Chester Brook, PA
Windows Administrator/ Service engineer
- Responsible for installing, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting SQL server 2000/2005
- Responsible for providing high availability of SQL server using Clustering, Mirroring and Log Shipping
- Handled Active Directories to manage ACL’s for domains, sites and users
- Responsible for applications migration from IIS 6.0 to IIS 7.0 using MS deploy, App Cmd and X Copy tools
- Troubleshooting Active Directory replication problems.
- Administrative tasks on IIS include working with URL’s, websites, applications, application pools and worker processes
- Used both IIS Manager and Command line Administrative tool (AppCmd.exe) for web server administration
- Responsible for analyzing log files to improve performance of web applications using Log Parser tool
- Created, updated, and deleted user/domain accounts upon requests in Active directory
- Configured and managed NLBs in cluster environment to ensure high availability of servers
- Hands on experience in installing patches and security fixes for Windows and SQL server environments
- Involved in maintaining Active directories and DNS servers on windows 2003 servers
- Used Power Shell to write scripts for automating both IIS and Windows Administrative tasks
- Administration of Active Directory services and replication.
Environment: IIS 6.0/7.0, DNS, Firewalls, HTML, XML/XSL, DHTML, Active Directory, MS SQL Server 2005.
Web administrator/ VM Ware Admin
- Installed and configured ASP, .Net Frame work and html application on windows 2003 servers both production and pre-production environments
- Managed multiple web applications by configuring multiple IPs, Host headers and port numbers
- Content copied and delivered to windows 2000/2003 application servers using XCOPY, ROBOCOPY commands
- Experience in P2V, V2V MIGRATION using VMware Converter
- Responsible for supervision of backup and disaster recovery operations
- Responsible for configuring IIS security and windows firewall rules
- Migrated web applications to application servers using MS-Deploy, ROBOCOPY tools
- Installed and configured security, server patches on window 2003 servers
- Configured SSL certificates for the web applications to ensure security transactions between client and server
- Helped in create and manage product databases to add products to multi-platform websites
- Configured and maintained shared unit servers and are configured with application servers
- Performed SQL queries for back end-data validation and analyze log files with log parser tool
- Assisted in updating the production support incident reports and submitting a summary to management each month.
- Used commands like net command, appcmd.exe, NETSTAT and NBTSTAT to manage and trouble shoot IIS and ASP.Net related issues
- Managed virtual machines on windows 2003 servers using VM ware technology in order to utilize hard ware resources efficiently
Environment: IIS 5.0/6.0, Windows NT/2003, DNS, Firewalls, HTML, XML/XSL, DHTML, MS SQL Server 2000/2005