- Extensive experience in the developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Highly Curious about new front - end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 7 & 8, chrome, Firefox and Safari).
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Worked on the CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Worked with Node JS, Grunt, and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Worked on Angular 2 key features like Routers, Guards, Resolver, Child Router, Annotations, child injector, dependency injection with lifetime/scope control, Screen activator, logging, directives and more.
- Strong experience on SOAP, REST Web Services, and Applications of HTTP based RESTful APIs
- Proficient in writing TDD (Test Driven Development) by using test cases such as Jasmine and Karma for performing end to end Integration and Unit testing.
- Having strong proficiency in cloud platforms such as Azure, Amazon web services (AWS) and their services such as EC2, S3, etc.
- Expertise in using the version control systems such as GIT and SVN, and project management tool - JIRA, and integration tool Jenkins.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle. Good understanding of functions and stored procedures.
- Having good proficiency on RxJS Powered state management for the Angular application inspired by Redux to achieve consistency with simplicity.
- Excellent understanding of GitHub, Bit Bucket, SVN.
- Experience in building an application with React JS, Redux; Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to NodeJS server-side code.
- Experience in building an application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Responsible for writing micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Over 2+ years of experience in Mongo DB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.0.5) installation, configuration and administration.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience in working with CSS pre-processor LESS/SASS.
IDE & Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, WebStorm, Brackets, Sublime Text Editor, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Atom.
Version Control: GitHub, SVN (tortoise SVN), Bitbucket, Perforce.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer.
Animation Tools: Adobe Flash CS6, Adobe Animate CC
Sound Editing Tools: Sound Forge
Multimedia and Graphic Tools: Adobe Multimedia, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator.
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X, UNIX/LINUX
Testing Frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, Postman
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed React Js pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React Js and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Designed and implemented Single Page Application using built in AngularJS 2.0 Directive, ng-Route, and ng-View.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS 2.0.
- Involved in Migrating current application from AngularJS 1.x to AngularJS 2.
- Migrating parts of the legacy app from Angular (1.5.x) to Angular (2.x) using ngUpgrade module.
- Implemented Migration using ngUpgrade Module which allows an AngularJS 1.x and AngularJS 2 application to co-exist and Upgrade application part by part working harmoniously.
- Implemented Page Optimization techniques for web pages, Best Practices in TypeScript and handled Cross Browser compatibility issues in web pages.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React Js.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used browserfiy, flux to manage targeted URL flows and to monitor the application.
- Developed a different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used GIT for version control and Quality Control for defect tracking.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Improved outgoing quality through yield improvements and characterization. Also, reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web pages.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using Webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, production releases, deployment and integration.
- Working with scrum/Agile methodology and used the JIRA tool.
Confidential, Kansas City, Kansas
- UI developer for Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) - Basket Creation application in designing UI frameworks after analyzing Business Requirements, along with that preparing software Design document, Software development, debugging of ETF application for Software defect/bug fixing.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of the project and involved in design, analysis and architectural meetings.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using the spring framework.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of the spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Used ReactJS for building encapsulated components, to pass rich data through app and keep state out of the DOM. Worked in a very iterative/agile development environment to manage development lifecycle.
- Developed front end components using HTML5/CSS3, Kendo UI, AngularJS, and Bootstrap.
- Created multiple views using a layout template and AngularJS ng-Route.
- Created RESTFUL Web API services that manage individual overtime based upon employee’s department, Shift groups and job classification.
- Used Angular 4/7 Filter to implement pagination for data records.
- Created reusable User Interface (UI) Components using React JS.
- Implemented Routing, validations, different forms, HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time in Angular 2 application.
- Used OAuth Service to implementation of authentication and authorization in the application.
- Used SQL Server Database for data migration from internal data source.
- Using Fiddler and Postman for testing the Web API and Jasmine & Batarang Tool for testing.
- Used Angular 2 as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed the pages that are the complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Involved in the implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.js, which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool
- Used Angular 4/7 for ng-grid and UI components.
- Created Vue instances and added reactivity to the properties.
- Implemented one-way interactive data flow using React JS.
- Performed the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, performance tuning and optimization, server-side programming, AJAX/RPC/Web-service interactivity and testing in a highly team oriented and deadline-driven settings.
- UI/UX development following Agile methodology to create a seamless customer experience.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Designed the user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular.js framework.
- Developed responsive web sites for Phone , Tablets , and Desktops .
- Created graph structure based on MySQL tables using D3JS.
- Developed a user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, Angular JS , and HTML to speed the application.
- Used JDBC to query, update and maintain Database Servers using SQL queries
- Used Bootstrap, AngularJS and Node.js in effective web design.
- Involved in Java, J2EE, Spring, Web services and Hibernate in a fast-paced development environment.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using AngularJS . Used AngularJS MVC framework to create Models and Collections that includes logic to interact with REST Services.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for testing and structure our project.
- Used CSS3 based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking. Used GRUNT for initialization of a project.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Progressively enhance form elements with jQuery to add more robust functionality.
- Extensive use of jQuery Events for manipulation of events and jQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Prototyped UI designs using HTML and CSS, jQuery.
- Assisted in setting up the UI framework, defining user interface standards, and the design approach.
- Designed a rich user experience prototype for managing users and roles.
- Established user interface design standards, internationalization considerations, framework guide and checklists to enhance Development's autonomy.
- Collaborated with Development on interface design strategy and implementation.
- Heavily used JQUERY UI to create various components such as Tabs, Accordions, Auto-Complete, etc.
- Extended the default functionality of JQUERY UI components to create custom features.
- Worked with back-end developers to enhance the functionality of web applications asynchronously (AJAX) using REST services.
- Developed code to fetch data from back-end and populate on UI using AJAX and JSON.
- Worked on all aspects of Web applications including debugging, maintaining and deploying.
Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse and Web Logic Server.
- Worked in AGILE and Scrum development environments.
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.