- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, Drupal, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Designed and developed Applications in all the major versions of the PHP , PHP5, PHP7 and worked with XAMPP, WAMP, LAMP and UBERCART environments.
- Hands on experience in responsive UI/UX development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic E - commerce such as Drupal, WordPress and Magneto websites for desktop , mobile and tabs app interfaces.
- Experienced in Drupal themes, modules and familiarity with the Drupal API and hook system
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible Drupal themes using valid XHTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with large multi-server Drupal environments, administration, and integration with various third-party sites with open APIs.
- Extensive working experience using Yii, Codeingniter , Concrete5, Symphony, Zend, Laravel & Cake PHP Frameworks.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component-based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands-on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions, and also experienced in dealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues.
- Experienced on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in creating and consuming Restful and SOAP services.
- Expertise in checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Backbone.js, Angular, node.js, handlebars and mustache.js
- Worked in Agile environment in quite a few projects.
IDE and Softwares: Netbean, phpstorm, Notepad++, eclipse, sublime text, mysqlworkbench.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Generally, requires managing one or more software applications.
- Design, coding, and implementation of the company's systems.
- Investigating problems that arise in production systems.
- Working with Git to manage source code.
- Working with customers directly in solving problems.
- Working with software deployment system and scheduling.
- Work closely with QA team to identify and fix software issues.
- Work with the Amazon EC2 cluster machines for archive conversion
- Works with project managers to gather requirements for creating custom parsers for recurring and one - time job processing.
- PHP / Symfony / Laravel
- Implemented RESTful API using Laravel and CI to enable the partner to get hotels content information
- Setup up develop environment on AWS EC2(Linux system)
- Used Elasticsearch to fulfill full-text search for AIC Management Website and Eliminate Duplicate Information for Database
- Used S3 as Image Storage Server
- Used Google Geography API and Google Translate API to Mapping Hotel Static Information
- Used BitBucket as version control tool and Jira for defect tracking and project management
- Used Eloquent ORM(part of Laravel) for database interaction with MySQL
- PHP-MySQL connectivity was used access the required data from the database
- Developed web pages using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular2 as frontend framework
- Unit Tested front-ends with Jasmine and Karma
- Used GitLab as version control tool and Jira for defect tracking and project management
- Used docker to set up the development environment, Nginx, virtual box
- Carried out Seamless integration with existing technologies using Drupal 8.
- Worked on various Multilingual features and capabilities in Drupal 8
- Involved in developing new features as enhancements for Drupal 8
- Worked on Drupal themes & Layouts and involved in user management, modifying the contents and the configuration.
- Making use of PHP classes, interfaces, and traits in Drupal8.
- Storing and retrieving data like fields, views, State API in Drupal8.
- Written custom module to pull the data from people soft environment based on user roles and permissions. various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, AJAX, JSON and Spring web service
- Written Client side Application in an MVC Framework model using Angular Js.
- Developed the code in Angular JS according to the Task requirements.
- Hands-on knowledge in Angular js services and directives and involved in manipulation of DOM.
- Experience in Angular Test Cases
- Expert PHP Development utilizing Zend, Laravel and Symphony frameworks
- Maintaining custom enterprise level ERP platform based on detailed functional specifications.
- Managing day-to-day tickets, issues and enhancements and ensure work is correctly prioritized and completed on time.
- Implemented on the search feature and improved performance using Debounce and Throttling.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with REST APIs using AJAX, JSON and Axios module.
- Improved reusability and maintainability by using High-Order-Components.
- Used Redux to manage global state and easily for components to use in different levels.
- Used Redux Middleware to improve the performance, such as redux-thunk and redux-saga.
- Used React-Router for navigation and routing.
- Used Git as the version control tool.
- Wrote Test Cases with Jest and Enzyme
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Used Scrum as the Agile development method and worked with JIRA workflow to manage the Agile process and communicated with data scientists in the backend team.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developing responsive theme using HTML, JQuery, JSON, CSS, and SASS to support devices.
- Worked on Single Sign on (SSO) for sign in purposes. Used SAML based SSO API to integrate with LDAP system.
- Written custom module for migrating from oracle UCM to Drupal.
- Hands - on experience in Drush command lines
- Used Jenkins to the integrate code into a shared repository Confidential regular intervals for the drupal deployment pipeline.
- Written custom module for integrating with LDAP to check user activity and information.
- Carried out extensive verification and testing in order to set MySQL database free from SQL injections throughout course of database development and management.
- Worked on UNIX/Linux, MVC, Subversion, CVS, Git, Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter Framework, Wordpress and LAMP toolset.
- Build AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time
- Involved in the development using JQuery and PHP and designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Development experience with Zend, NetBeans, Notepad++.
- Modification and customization of the Drupal and Word Press themes.
- Worked with MySQL which includes configuration, query optimization, full-text search indexing
- De-normalization Expert in handling the administration of MySQL database using PhpMyAdmin.
- Developed and design security token for in order to verify only valid users can request to API.
- Developed new modules call schedule by using JQuery full calendar and AJAX for front-end and back end
- Used PHP unit to perform testing to verify the behavior of the components.
- Worked on HTML5/CSS3 and JQuery in a Drupal based CMS environment
- Performed image/graphic slicing and optimization using Adobe Photoshop.
- Used JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence Project development tools
- Excellent work done in writing queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions in SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 etc.
- Led application development across all aspects using the SDLC method, including requirement analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL platform utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Developed/Design the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL5, and PHP) architecture using Laravel Framework.
- Assisted in migrating legacy PHP 7.2 web app to Python/Django.
- Used all aspects of MYSQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP) in LAMP environment.
- Developed Custom Modules using Zend Forms, Validations, View Helpers, Action Helpers, and Zend Layouts.
- Used new field types and started working on CKEditor for adding content, article.
- Used many different core modules in Drupal8 like CKEditor, Block, Field SQL Storage, Dynamic page cache modules.
- Worked on HUB module for implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementing Drupal Web Services.
- Involved in creating custom themes and modules using services, controllers and with dependency injection.
- Worked on custom panels, blocks, content types, and views to customize the look of the site.
- Created Drupal modules for Active log sessions and Service Reporting System.
- Used WordPress for developing web pages.
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal 8.
- Building the web pages from scratch using Drupal 7 & PHP.
- Used Backup and Migrate for migration and staging process.
- Used some of the standards of section 508 for the web improvisation using WCAG.
- Installed and configured Drupal on several environments; Development, staging and testing (LAMP Stack).
- Implemented streamlined navigation bar on web pages using CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0 and JQuery.
- Used AJAX and JSON for creating interactive web pages
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on ReactJS and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively modified REST HTTP service based client and server web applications
- Implemented Business Logic in the Controller layer of the help center application
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using PHPUnit, Jasmine Tested application using Firebug and Xdebug
- Used GIT for version control
- Applied the data source from Oracle databases and target system using SQL queries.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-Config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining Drupal, PHP, Apache and MYSQL on AWS Cloud Servers.
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Magento framework.
- Implemented the application using Magento 2.0 Enterprise Framework on Linux Environment web server.
- Gathered requirements and understanding them along with functional documents design.
- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around E - Commerce applications
- Installing, configuring selected modules in Drupal and managing, supporting Drupal websites.
- Developed theme customization, responsive theme, extensions installation & Custom extension using Magento.
- Designed and developed web applications that conform to accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts
- Developed web applications and e-commerce web sites within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, and PHP) environment that includes distributed web servers and a MYSQL database cluster.
- Features of Drupal such as blocks, content types, views, slideshow creation, and theaming are all involved.
- Involved in Wireframe creation and converted the wireframes into HTML and CSS based prototypes.
- Used Open Layer to render Geospatial Geographical views, which will be used to analyze Data. Extensively used D3.JS for visualizing bar chart (horizontal, vertical), nvd3 for single axis and multi axis line chart, Dimple JS for bubble chart
- Fired several queries using PL/SQL to process the data on Hana and Greenplum DB.
- Configured Rest and Soap web service modules to consume web service from external sources.
- Designed and implemented Connection pooling for high-level performance.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Maven to build the application and deployed it on Tomcat
- Worked on Export to Excel and Print functionality and was able to print whole web page in landscape mode.
- Worked with front end build environment of Grunt, NodeJs
- Created custom directives for common functionality to be used in every view.
- Used GIT as the source control and STASH as repository.
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for services, controllers and directives and used Karma to run the tests.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Used SMTP mail class of PHP for the users to send mail with suggestions. Extensive use of PHPMailer class.
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications.
- Design & development of Key functionalities of the application and creation of relevant UML artifacts and design documentation.
- Setup testing environment for Unit Test as well as Front end testing using PHPUnit, Selenium test cases.
- Created web based event Calendar and other application related to it for the ease of the user.
- Built PHP applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVCarchitecture and DrupalCMS.
- Integrated existing Drupal modules as well as create custom theme, module, views, functions and hooks.
- Created admin for data manipulation and reports using PHP,MySQL, and HTML.
- Implemented Jquery code to create various design sliders on Home pages of websites.
- Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP
- Used Jquery for creating different menus and dialog boxes and also used different jquery plugins for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Developed single paged web based apps using "backbone.js".
- Build AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Preparing the Design Documents and analyzing the functional specifications.
- Involved in the table design.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Was involved in the Infinity Process Platform (IPP) workflow design for the 2 level approvals of reports to be generated.
- Used Ibatis to populate the data from the Database.
- EJB components are deployed on the Web Logic
- Developed the application using Spring MVC.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS & DHTML.
- Designed and implemented database structure in MySQL Server.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySql database
- Wrote numerous session and message driven Netbeans for operation on JBoss and WebLogic
- Used JQuery library and implemented Ajax features.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Worked with MySQL for MySQL, SQLYog and Workbench.
- JSP interfaces were developed. Custom tags were used.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Databases and environments using TOAD.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on Sql.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and Netbeans.