- A dynamic and self - motivated DevOps Engineer. Aspiring for a Bright and challenging career in the field of Information Technology, which would enable me to upgrade myself with emerging trends and technologies.
- Motivated and result driven CI/CD/DevOps expert with 8 years of experience in IT Industry with ability to accomplish all aspects of the software configuration management (SCM) process, AWS, DevOps and Build/Release management.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, SQS, and Cloud Trail.
- Expertise in Application Deployments& Environment configuration using Chef, Ansible. Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix system Administration, System Builds, Server Builds, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Trouble shooting on RHEL 4.x/5.x/6.x.
- Ability to manage SCM processes which include compiling, packaging, deploying and application configurations. Extensive experience in using Version control systems includes Subversion (SVN), GIT, Clear case.
- Hands on experience in using automation tools such as Git, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Highly experienced in DevOps Environment by enhancing Continuous Delivery and infrastructure change by using Ansible, Kubernetes and Docker to deploy code with GIT, Jenkins.
- Designed project workflows/pipelines with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Build forge.
- Implemented CI and CD for database using Bamboo and UDeploy. Set up CI (Continuous Integration) for major releases in Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Set up DevOps process for continuous integration and deployment, leveraging Jenkins and web-hooks for git/ bitbucket.
- Good experience with Mobile App integration & IBM Data Power API platform and have good Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience in working on source control tools like Tortoise SVN, TFS, CVS, IBM Clear Case, Perforce, and GIT.
- Experienced in creating new infrastructure and managing existing infrastructure using Ansible as Configuration Management Tool.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances and setting up security groups. Setting up data in AWS using S3bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Installed, configured multiple operating systems onsite and provisioned similar instances on AWS cloud. Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Inventoried and administered Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), FreeBSD, and VMware ESXi servers, writing several utilities to manage them simultaneously.
- Experience in managing the artifacts generated by MAVEN in the Nexus repository. Involved in the functional usage and deployment of applications in Web Logic, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Expert in developing cloud strategies, roadmaps, architecting new cloud solutions or migrating enterprise applications to the cloud.
- Strong command on source controller concepts such as Branches, Merges and Tags. Source code management is performed using Git from master repository and knowledge on Container management using Docker in creating images.
- Efficient experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository managers for Maven builds. Monitored the linux servers & applications using Nagios, and Splunk.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support. Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows, RHEL 4/5/6, SOLARIS 8/9/10,, AIX 4.3/5.1/5.2/5.3 , Linux, z os 1,9, 1.5.
Source control tools: Subversion, Clear case, SVN, GIT and Perforce
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins and Build Forge, Cruise control.
CD Tools: Chef, Ansible, Docker
Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory.
Languages: C, Perl scripting, Python, Ruby, Shell scripting, Power Shell, SQL, Java/J2EE.
Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure
Tracking tools: Jira, Remedy, IBM Clear Quest, Tortoise SVN, Visual SVN, TFS.
Web servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, SQL SERVER, MY SQL
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Devops Cloud /Aws Engineer
- Implemented AWS cloud computing platform, and its many dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to: VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), EC2, load-balancing with ELB, messaging with SQS (and scalable non-AWS alternatives), auto scaling architectures, using EBS under high I/O requirements, custom monitoring metrics/analysis/alarms via Cloud Watch, the AWS API and different toolkits for instrumenting it (e.g. boto).
- Experience in Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, and Automation like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Github, Clear Case and Tomcat.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by using Technologies like Chef and Ansible.
- Worked on Ansible for configuration management of hosted Instances within AWS. Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Manage Web applications using Ansible playbooks and coordinated with Terraform DSL for automating inside the AWS cloud.
- Deployed an Elastic Beanstalk application and environment combining Terraform and Terragrunt by writing Ansible roles.
- Experience of Jenkins, Git, VSS, ClearCase, BuildForge, TeamBuild, Python, Shell script, Power Shell, Install Shield, Install Anywhere, VSN, SQL Server, Unix, Linux, Windows Server, Citrix Server.
- Build servers using AWS, Importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, Elastic load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection in Amazon CLI.
- Experienced in setting up all Amazon Web Services Components through Cloud Formation Templates (JSON).
- Worked with Security team to install SSL certificates on DataPower appliances, API cloud manager & F5-load balancer VIPs.
- Analyzing the incidents and provide the solutions to the application team. Worked very closely with IBM to open PMR to resolve critical issues during migration.
- Enabled API Analytics to capture the usage metrics to support the SLA's and capacity planning of the integration environment.
- Responsible for creating and deploying builds on various Web logic environments, testing in build environment and release to test team on scheduled time.
- Creating builds using power shell Scripts, ANT/Maven scripts manually and automated.
- Troubleshooting deployment and installation issues.
- Automated the Build Process using Jenkins.
- Designed scripts to build Regression Database snapshot using Azure Power Shell and Selenium
- Handling complete Build and Release process including code, documentation and supporting testing team along with the server Administration
- Execute releases on Android, desktop client and Web platforms
- Work with QA to facilitate verification of releases. Running multiple builds at a time.
- Managing Daily Builds, Weekly Builds, Nightly Builds and Builds on fortnight basis.
- Managed and Administered Web logic 8 and 10.3 Environments.
- Assist clients for application code migrations (for lower and higher environments) and Environment related issues.
- Ensure servers and environments are available for developments and testing validation is meeting the expectation. Responsible for managing and creating different environments for PI Line of Business.
- Make sure the configuration, version and systems are working fine.
- Assist Clients and team mates to understand issues and help/coordinate with multiple teams to resolve issues and make the environment stable.
- Project estimation in terms of cost, resources and schedule. If a new environment has to be created it would need to perform the analysis and requirement gathering from the respective Application team and then co-ordinate the different activities involved with the same.
- Configuration changes and new environment setup.
Environment: s: GIT, GIT-HUB, Open stack, Dev Stack, Jenkins, Artifactory, Clearcase, Aws, Ms Build, Puppet, Chef, Nugget, WebLogic, JIRA, Ant, WIN-SCP, Service Now, Sonar, Putty.
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Worked with Azure Express Route to create private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructure for on premises and in colocation environment.
- Worked with XML files, to configure the .NET core application as well as PowerShell code.
- Proactively worked as the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Designed and developed Window forms using WPF, and Asp.Net core 2.0 as business layer language.
- Implemented email and so integration using Node.js for backend and Angular 2.0 in frontend.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL 2012 databases to SQL Azure.
- Created Azure Event Hubs for Application instrumentation and for User experience or work flow processing.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Implemented Asp Mvc 5.0/4.0 framework for the development of application.
- Extensively used ETL Tool Informatica to load data from Flat Files to landing tables in SQL server.
- Developed ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica PowerCenter 9.1/9.5.1 to load the data from landing tables to Dimension tables.
- Developed reports using SSRS 2008 and involved reports migration from SSRS and to run scripts on Microsoft Power Shell.
- Provide day to day voice and email support to Microsoft customers on Azure PaaS.
- Providing day to day developer support to Azure customers by resolving escalated, complex technical customer issues on the Azure PaaS Services and delivering Azure Technical Support against CPE and workflow efficiency/SLA targets.
- Work with Development, Storage and Network teams on installation and administration of MongoDB in the IT Enterprise Environment.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQl server to import data in to Elastic Search and converting relational data in to documents.
- Experience in building Search engine for Elastic Search.
- Developed Windows services to store SQL Server data in to Cloud base data warehousing by using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) RedShift.
- Design and Implement End to End Search Service Solution using Elastic Search.
- Responsible to create WPF controls and to create communication framework using WCF.
- Created proof of concept for implementing views in Angular 2.0 rather than using razor for development.
- Created WCF, WCF REST Services also used different bindings to make it available to diverse types of clients.
- Consumed different ASP.Net Web API's to retrieve customers' information and other application related information.
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Develop Forms on client project using data binding and dependency property of WPF.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe) to keep the integrity of the project and maintain code synchronization, Used Bugzilla to track issues and tasks of the project.
- Used an intensive SCRUM and Agile Methodology Analysis and reviewing of assigned tasks and final development goals during team meetings (in Daily and Weekly Scrum meetings).
- Developed SSIS packages for Data population using SSIS 2008.
Environment: C#. ASP.Net3.5/4.0, .Net core, MVC 5, Web API, RESTful APIs, Angular 2.0, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013 , VB.Net, VB Script, SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS 2005/2008, SSIS 2008, Microsoft Power Shell and MS Access, WPF, Microsoft Azure, AWS RedShift, Elastic Search, Exchange Web services (EWS)
- Created user roles for dev, QA and Operations teams for viewing and working with the API Manager & API Connect portals. Registered Applications and Subscribed API plans, Generated Client IDs & Secret Key's. Using Postman to test backend API calls
- Created Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clones instances.
- Written Python script for AWS AMI backups in east and west region. This script will create AMI with current date and time. It will delete old version and will keep latest AMI versions in both regions
- Utilized AWS Cloud watch to monitor environment for operational & performance metrics during load testing.
- Creation of Cloud formation templates for different environments(DEV/stage/prod) to automate Infrastructure(ELB, Cloud watch alarms, ASGs, SNS topics, RDS etc.,) on click of a button
- Written various Python workers and integrated with AWS Lambda to automate the AWS infrastructure including scheduled automatic backups, Stopping and starting the instances as part of cost-saving
- Installed, configured and managed the ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana) for Log management within EC2 / Elastic Load balancer for Elastic Search.
- Setup Log Analysis AWS Logs to Elastic Search and Kibana and Manage Searches, Dashboards, custom mapping and Automation of data.
- Designing and configuring the AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email Service (SES) architecture of the solution and working with a client.
- Used MySQL, DynamoDB and Elasti cache to perform basic database administration. Have built Elasticsearch, Logstash for centralized logging and then store logs and metrics into S3 bucket using Lambda function. Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server / workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Automated the development process for deployment of the Applications, Containers and Provisioning Public Cloud Environments with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ensured additional permissions are provided to perform actions in a different account using IAM ‘Assume Role’.
- Extensively used Terraform for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Automating the process of a secure VPC creation and deployment of the Stand-up secure Jenkins Server, ELK stack9, etc. by writing the corresponding Terraform / Ansible code.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
ENVIRONMENT: Jenkins, GIT, ANT, MAVEN, Python, Aws, JAVA/J2EE, Web Sphere, Nagios, Unix/Linux, Windows, Ruby, Shell, Apache Tomcat, XML, Java/J2EE.
Unix/Linux System Admin
- Worked as a Linux Engineer in 24/7 team responsible to Maintain Oversee.net data centre and their Production Servers.
- Strong administration and troubleshooting skills on Linux/UNIX.
- Very confident with Apache, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS and samba Servers configurations & Installed on Red Hat Linux.
- Very Good Hands on experience on Monitoring tools like SCOM and NAGIOS tools.
- Perform full lifecycle management for all alerts and production issues (including initial response, triage, troubleshooting, and escalation).
- Monitor the trend of critical server’s disk space and network fluctuation.
- Providing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and creating tickets by using RT ticketing tool and Jira ticketing tool for different severity level.
- Basic knowledge on Creation of Logical volume manger, size extending & reducing.
- Monitoring the health and stability of Linux and Windows System environments.
- Generating weekly reports and sharing with the Management on SLA Compliance, Ticket Volume and Escalation trends.
- Responds to customer requests through Telephone, Internal ticketing system or any other means by which the request originates.
- Configured Nagios Services; performed regular system and network monitor.
- Responsible for assisting Lead Engineer in areas of design, configuration and implementation.
- Handle the tasks of identifying, diagnosing, and resolving hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining operations of network systems.
- Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting disk space, volumes, Https, site down, Load Average, free memory, Processes etc. Alerts generated in monitoring tools etc.
- Strong administration and troubleshooting skills on Linux/UNIX.
- Good in Configuring Apache, Bind, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS and samba Servers on Linux.
- Provide desktop support including creating images specific to client requirements and deal with issues pertaining to hardware and applications.
- Creating Change Request in case of any changes/maintenance activity for the Existing Network.
- Perform routine network maintenance checks as well as configure and manage printers, copiers, and other miscellaneous network equipment.
Environment: Nagios, Jira, SCOM, RCA ( root cause analysis ).