Confidential has over 15 years of Object Oriented programming experience utilizing various Microsoft technologies. He has experience in client/server and N - tier development principles including understanding modeling, analysis, design and programming methodologies, and developing for Windows client-server, Web services and Web applications, and relational database technologies. In addition, he has good documentation skills and is able to translate requirements into specifications for programs and systems, as well as provide estimations for cost, effort, and duration of product deliverables of high complexity. He possesses strong analysis skills for technical problems and provides effective solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X (Leopard) and iPhone OS X (Leopard)
Software: Classic ASP, SQL Scripting, HTML, VB Script, Java Script, Flash, ASP.NET, Framework 1.0, 2.0, 3.5, Windows and Web Applications, Windows Services and Web Services, Visual Basic 6, ADO, ADO.NET 2005, Visual Studio Custom Control Development. SQL Server 7.x - 2000 and 2005 and 2008, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Dream Weaver MX, Fireworks MX, VB.NET, Plug-ins, QuickBasic 2,3,4.5, 7, Power Basic, Real Basic (Linux, Apple and Windows), Macromedia Flash, Pocket PC application development, Infragistics, .NET N-Tier Applications, Middle Tier Development, Classes and Controls, MS DOS and 32 bits Console applications, VB.NET and C#, MVC, Objective-C, iPhone and iPad Development, X-Code, Interface Builder, SQLite3, TFS Team Foundation Server
WORK EXPERIENCE: iOS Mobile Developer
- Works as part of a team, that develop and maintain the above brand names. This phone services are sold Confidential Walmart, Walgreens and other retail stores. The purpose of the application is to allow users to maintain and access their accounts, purchase additional
- Time and Data package for their mobile service.
- Our application is designed using Objective-C and Swift Apple Languages to support and maintain 5 different applications using multiple targets in the same application developed natively in X-Code.
- The applications are developed for Apple, iOS and Android as well as web base, suing Angular JS and HTML 5 and Bootstrap. My responsibilities include but are not limited to the development of Mobile applications, Web applications using Bootstrap and Angular JS and the creation of SQL Queries. The source code is maintained using GIT as the main source code distribution system as well as Leading the Sprint Meetings.
- As the senior developer and lead, I overview the source code the Test Drive Environment of the different applications.
- For example if the patient is in the building and wants to go to the cafeteria and does not know which way to go, by selecting the cafeteria from a list, the application will show a map of the building and a blue dot, of his/her precise location and arrow pointing the direction which they should go and will take them directly to the cafeteria, and the same to any other location in the Hospital.
- The application was developed using Objective-C and iOS 8.3 together with Meridian Maps technology the core service behind inside navigation, provided by Aruba Networks.
- Also worked in the development of MCHAnyware, and application that allows the patients to see a doctor from home, without the need to come to the hospital, this application will work by selecting an appointment of many available in your iPad and when the appointment is due, it will notify you to join the room with the Doctor.
- The application is written in swift 2.0 and XCode 7, and for backend web services using oData from Microsoft, Entity Framework, and WebAPI Restful Services. Using GIT to store the source code. Conducted Daily Scrum Meetings.
ConfidentialLead iOS Developer
- This position required a vast experience with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010, as well as the new 2012.
- This application was created from scratch utilizing IIS/Tomcat authentication Using technologies such as single sign-on/SAML Integration SQL part of my daily obligation that were ran as part of a daily database task. developed and managed the development of HBO GO application for Latin America that included the iPhone, iPad and Android.
- As the Lead developer for the Mobile Group that included 2 Android and 2 iOS Developers and was able to deliver the final product on time, manage the scrum meetings in our Agile environment.
Confidential, Miami Beach, Florida
Lead iOS Developer
- This position required a vast experience with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010, as well as the new 2012. The application was developed 12 years ago as a windows form application and has gone thru a large transformation; developed and performed database Integration SSIS, DTS and DTSX SQL Packages as part of my daily obligation that were ran as part of a daily database task.
- Worked in a team of four developers, developing iOS Applications using Objective-C, Windows Desktop Applications and WCF Backend Web Services to be consumed by the mobile applications create in Objective-C. Used BitBucket for the storage of Source Code.
Confidential, Miami, FloridaLead iOS Developer
- This position is a short time contract, my responsibilities include developing and maintaining existing and new applications, using different technologies, such as .NET, C#, C++, Classic ASP, SQL 2008, developed and performed Database Integration SSIS, DTS and DTSX SQL Packages, worked with different banking technologies, creating remote lockbox software widely used by the bank industries and the design of IRD “Check 21” electronic documents.
- More than 1,400 banks in the US use remote Lock Box the application I currently maintain
Confidential, Marietta, GeorgiaLead iOS Developer
- Worked in the development of U-Verse iPad application an application in the Proto-typing department in Lenox Park, Georgia. Developed classes, delegates and methods for changing channels and presenting user with products related to the channels being shown in their TV, also to allow the users to change channels using their iPad.
- In Addition developed applications using Visual Studio 2010 for Windows Mobile 7, this are Confidential & Confidential proprietary application that still being prototyped.
- Utilized BitBucket to store and maintain the source code in our Agile Methodology team conducting Scrum meetings every morning.
Techonlogy: xcode, objective-c, JSON, JSON Restful Services.
Sr. Software Developer
Confidential, Sunrise, Florida
- Worked in the designed of nurse staffing firm software that to keep track of Clock-in/out, printing of Badge Id for employee that visit hospitals.
- This application is being developed using Silver light, WPF, WCF as ASP.net and Entity Framework by Microsoft; the development environment is Visual Studio 2010, framework 4.0 and ASP.NET.
- Also am working on the web version of the application for iPhone iOS using ComponentOne iPhone controls.
- Designing all 3 tiers, data, business and presentation layer.
- The Data Layer is developed using Web Service and LinQ, very little Store Procedures are being used, as I have accustomed in the past.
- All layers are well defined, all logic is kept in the Business Layer and only data binding and data entry validation is kept in the resentation layer.
- Also developed applications for the iPhone/iPad and windows mobile 7, as well as iPhone web applications.
Sr. Software Developer
Confidential, Miramar, Florida
- Working in the integration of .Net application with JDE (JD Edwards) utilizing
- ASP.NET, .NET C#, importing data via XML and integrating it using Linked Server to IBM DB2.
- Created several WCF Services to do the integration. Worked with Integration Database using SQL Server 2008, to maintain and support the Integration between DB2 and SQL. In this case all application were written using SQL Server and the DBMS and .NET and the main development language.
- The next project was created using Objective-C with a .NET JSON response Web Service Back-End. Daily scrum meeting were conducted with upper management to give the daily updates of the project. TFS and GIT were used to store .net code and Objective-C respectably.
Sr. Software Developer
Confidential, Miami, Florida
- Worked in the development of Web applications utilizing Infragistics, Web components, ASP.NET, .NET 2010 / Framework 4.
- Developed Inventory framework to maintain and keep track of inventory system utilizing .NET custom components and classes and web service to be utilized by the existing Meals application.
- Worked in the developer Data Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer following all .NET life cycle and methodologies.
- The application is intended to be used in conjunction of nation wide in the distribution of meals for Humana Health Care Service and iCare, also keep track of delivery routes and the rotation of meals for the members.
- The application is being developed utilizing C# and SQL Server 2008.
- I was contracted to develop the application framework for a term of three months, also help in the development of their iPhone/iPad objective-c framework.