- Skilled software development engineer, experienced in all phases of the software development life cycle and in several domains, has experience leading small teams to solve technical challenges and build business solutions.
- Experience includes full stack web application and web service design and development, database schema design, distributed enterprise solutions, complex UI development and other products and tools.
- Designed and implemented components of the automated Server Quick Provisioning system for HP Enterprise, which reduced HP customers' server build time from 20 days to 3 hours.
- Built a half - million dollar patient feedback portal for Avatar in under 6 months on a 2 developer team.
- Redeveloped the "Contact-Us" and other pages in BrightBiz.com to feed a workflow process, which doubled the number of generated business leads.
- Requirements gathering and specification
- Project leadership, mentoring, collaboration
- MCTS, MCPD certified ASP.NET & MVC, IIS, cloud
- MEAN stack and Microsoft stack
- OOA, OOD, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, IoC
- SQL Server stored procs and query tuning
- C#, VB.NET, .NET Core, PHP, C++, Delphi
- Entity Framework, other ORMs, MongoDB
- Data Integration, SSIS, ETL, HL7
- Web Services, WCF, Web API, Message Bus
- Windows Forms, Windows Services
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging
- Authentication, security, SSO/SAML
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Produced security and other components of the web portal for authorization requests.
- Produced back end components for asynchronous handling of fax, letters, notifications, email, and patient treatment routing and resource allocating.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Designed and implemented data caching layers between web server and database for high performance, using memcache and Redis NoSQL in-memory dbs.
- Developed fully scalable clustered RESTful API with database caching and a sharded social media database on AWS, using Linux/Nginx/MySQL/PHP for mobile, web clients.
- Developed web services for blood donor reward programs. ASP.NET MVC, Kendo, SAML
- Improved and enhanced a web portal for an alarm and security monitoring network for retail chains like Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Graybar, Maurice’s and others (NuTech Link), adding video, in C# with ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL, EF, JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Designed and wrote a request processor to handle expanded customer needs for HP enterprise customers, in C# with WCF, t-SQL, Linq, message bus, S.O.L.I.D. design.
- Provided technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Designed and implemented multi-threaded scalable distributed low latency high availability request processors on a load balanced RabbitMQ message bus with auto failover.
- Designed and built a data-driven hierarchical business rule engine and a Windows user interface tool with expression evaluator for rule management.
- Designed and built a shared façade API for general message queueing.
- Architected and built hybrid SSO/forms authentication for the Walgreens Clinic scheduler.
- Developed HL7 messaging interfaces for multiple clients.
- Implemented a privacy function for a hospital kiosk with a user proximity sensor.
- Developed Avatar patient feedback portal using ASP.NET MVC 2, EF, Linq, jQuery. Included graphical aggregate analysis with confidence intervals and average slopes.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Senior web developer
- Upgraded and improved the functionality in parts of the Brighthouse.com and BrightBiz.com web sites, providing better tracking of customer leads.
- Added a public user interface for customer live chat via web service, featuring a transcript and a dynamic online customer satisfaction survey.
- Produced SSO authentication for internal applications and externally provided systems.
- Developed a Performance Management Tool for monitoring employee daily performance.
- Built a Windows C# GUI for clerks to record and process court hearings
- Created multidimensional graphical reporting tools for WDW centralized business acctg.
- Developed financial reports utilizing VB.NET, ASP.NET and MS Reporting Services
- Managed GIS software development team, ticket database, and communications for screening dig tickets for utility line interference. DBA on MS SQL Server.
- Analyzed systems and developed enhancements (GIS, Delphi 6 and SQL Server)
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
Lead Report Developer
- Designed and built a fully data-driven reporting tool using Delphi ReportBuilder.
- Optimized slow T-SQL queries and scripts in a large database.
- Designed a claims data warehouse.
- Nightly process included data verification and cleanup, rule checking, error flagging, and formatting for reports and claims files.