UX design enthusiast with a background in hospitality and healthcare. Problem solving is a passion of mine and I hope to always find myself in an environment where I can use my skills I have currently while adding to them to build terrific user experiences. Skills User research, information architecture, content auditing, affinity mapping, prototyping, story boarding, prototyping, wireframing, usability testing.
UX design tutor
- Daily interaction with students (40+) identifying needs and planning how to close specific gaps by providing supplementary learning materials.
- Evaluate student work thoroughly and give reasonable suggestions to improve the quality of student submissions and portfolio content.
- Work closely with multiple mentors to provide the best approach tailored to each students requirements to produce an industry - ready portfolio of work in line with current trends and best practices.
- On site beverage operations for events ranging from 4-7000 people.
- Management of teams from 4-60+. Making sure productions run smoothly without and sort of issues.
- Responsible for meeting requirements set out my client in advance and being able to on the fly adjust to changing scenarios.
- Sourcing of sponsors and materials, site build out and breakdown, staffing, and planning of events in the greater Austin community and beyond.
- Over-site of operations, cash management, advertising and marketing.