- 7+ years of IT experience as IT software professional with 4+ years in Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Expertise in AEM WCM, AEM DAM, Apache Sling, Apache Felix.
- Worked with Agile Methodology (Scrum) and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in designing/developing of AEM components, AEM templates, Widgets, Dialogs and Design Dialogs, Backend services (API's) and Sling Servlets.
- Integrating Adobe products such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Scene7, and Adobe Search & Promote and other third - party tools to the AEM instances.
- Extensive experience in J2EE platform including, developing front end and back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, XHTML based web internet applications using jQuery, AngularJS Content Management Systems with emphasis on W3C and usability standards.
- Experience in developing integrated business applications using open source tools, Hibernate, Spring framework and Web Services.
- Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Java & J2EE design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, DTO.
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications & setting up AEM/ CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Expertise in WCM concepts like translation, multisite management, tag management, JCR event handling, personalization, replication agents, workflows, dispatcher server management, custom widgets, web analytics etc.
- Extensive experience of Front End Technologies: HTML 4.01/5, CSS3/2, XHTML, XML, Bootstrap, Java Script, and jQuery, Angular JS, Ajax and JSON
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository , CQ platform , use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Strong experience in end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementation using Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM).
- Excellent knowledge on build and deployments with AEM projects and worked on tools like Maven , Git Hub , SVN source control, making builds and deployments .
- Strong experience working with business users to train them on Authoring instance, author pages, publishing, etc.
- Good at Code Reviews, Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Onsite and Offshore) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Strong knowledge on Packaging, deploying CQ code to multiple environments, quick changes using package manager, hotfixes, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work well in a team or an individual environment.
- Good analytical and documentation skills. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, CQ 5.x
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Angular 6
J2EE Technology: JSP, JDBC, JMS, Servlets, Java Beans.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS.
IDE: Eclipse, CRXDE Lite, CRXDE, Net Beans
Architecture & Framework: MVC, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
Application server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL
Tools: Maven, ANT, Log4j, Junit, REST, SOAP, Rational Clear Quest, SVN, GIT, Stash
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design, development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5.
- Worked on Delta.com, Delta.com for Business and Omni Payment.
- Development of Custom components, widgets, custom workflows, Bundles and reusable Osgi services using best design patterns to achieve responsive website
- Helped to setup an auto-generated mail using html template concept, which sends the requested information upon user request by filling a form
- Worked on Integration of DTM with Adobe analytics.
- Worked on DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication and other tools provided
- Work collaboratively with QA, UX and involved in smooth release activities.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing page’s html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Platform upgrade from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.3
- Developed AEM components by using Touch UI interface.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the AEM product suite used DAM for image management.
- Used Jenkins as build tool and used JIRA to track the bugs, issues and project management.
- Worked on Authoring guide for authors.
- Authorizing access rights to AEM users and groups for accessing DAM resources .
- Worked on Digital Asset Management, to manage and store all the media.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM Dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Configuring dispatcher and new LDAP implementation.
- Integration with Adobe Target and work with marketing team to build personalized experiences.
Environment: AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.X, Html5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Maven, Jenkins, Github, JQuery, Eclipse
Confidential, Seattle Washington
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, reusable components, dialogs, widgets, workflows in AEM 6.2.
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Perform AEM customization on foundation components and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM, DAM.
- Worked on integrating AEM with Anjular js.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing page html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Migrating from AEM 5.6 to AEM 6.1.
- Utilize HTML5, CSS, and Angularjs for designing and implementing custom AEM components.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Implemented Sling Servlets and created OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp and webservices and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Integrated LDAP for user access to the CMS systems for authoring and publishing.
- Developed and deployed custom OSGi bundle in Apache Felix console.
- Provide author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager(MSM) in AEM to control over blueprints and live copies and work on rollout configurations.
- File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer’s machine.
- Used Maven project structure for building the packages, subversion for source control, file vault for importing the code from JCR to file system and vice versa.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Extensively used AEM Tag Libraries in the components.
- Have a complete understanding of CRX repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Used TDD as a method of implementation for testing functional parts of a website by performing Unit Testing.
- Worked with release management for content deployment and releases.
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and composing them into a technical use cases.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing page html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using Adobe AEM content management system.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Migrated from legacy systems to AEM 5.6.1.
- Developed AEM components and services to generate JSON.
- Using AngularJS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Worked on AngularJS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Utilized GIT to check-in, check-out and management operations for AEM.
- Provide author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system
- Registered customized applications, created responsibilities, customized menus, attached menus to responsibilities and assigning to users
- Performed acceptance tests to execute functions of the product using Selenium tool.
Environment: AEM 6.0, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, JAVA, AngularJS, AJAX, HTML, Apache Tomcat 6, Eclipse Jenkins, Git.
- Involved in understanding the requirements, feasibility analysis.
- Involved in writing Struts Action, Action Form, Business Logic classes and also developed DAO layers to Oracle Database.
- The Service layer is developed using spring dependency injection and spring-hibernate module.
- Used Hibernate ORM Framework for developing persistence layer and involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of Hibernate Queries.
- Involved in the Development of CRUD functionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Integrated spring with Struts and Hibernate .
- Development of modules in core Java and also used AWT .
- Developed JSPs , wrote Servlets to handle the server side process
- Involved in development and consumption of web services using Apache Axis 2 with JAX-WS specifications and used SAX and DOMXML parser for data retrieval.
- Design and Create web services using the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA ).
- Requirement Gathering from End User and developed UML Models - Activity diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram using Rational Software Architect.
- Implemented Various Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Data Transfer Object (DTO) an d Data Access Object .
- Worked with Oracle databases, running SQL scripts and procedures, and designing database table.
- Written JUnit tests to verify the code and did code reviews.
- Used Find bugs software to find bugs and improve quality of the code.