- Over 7 years of professional experience in IT comprising of Designing, Development, Integration of DevOps tools, Cloud Automation, Configuration Management, Provisioning, Build and Release, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Delivery management, system administration and Cloud Migration.
- Automated the Application installations and configuration using Ansible Configuration Management tool, used Ansible Vault, Jinja2 Templates, Facter, Tasks, and Handlers etc.
- Used ansible galaxy to pull the reusable modules for ansible and performed the installation and configuration of middleware.
- Worked with the Docker to package an application with all its dependencies into a standardized unit for Software Deployment
- Developed the Jenkins Pipelines and Build Jobs to automate the Builds of various application source code and deployed the packaged applications into Artifactory and Nexus.
- Hands on experience on source control tools like IBM Clear Case, Perforce, Tortoise SVN, CVS
- Software Integrator and DevOps Engineer for complex systems with experience in designing the CI/CD process including Software Configuration Management, development cycles, compilers, Server configuration, scripting, Continuous Integration, product packaging, installers and managing Release cycles under a variety of Technologies.
- Supported web SaaS solutions based on Linux/Unix platform in a cloud (AWS) and on - premise, experience on server infrastructure migration, monitoring and securing, LAMP, and Linux Server setup/administration. Takes the form part in automating, supporting and to ensure CI/CD in product development.
- Leading development and operations processes inside team, Developing CI/CD roadmap and implementing to the project
- Played a significant role in establishing operational processes for a fast-growing distributed Play cloud platform.
- Improve deployment process within AWS (ex. cross-region automated deployment).
- AWS services administration: IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, S3, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Redshift, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- Used VCS: Bitbucket, Automation tools: Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Scripting: Shell, Ant, Python, Jira, Aha, Slack
- Improve automated test and simulation frameworks.
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
- Develop application performance management to measure and act upon performance data.
- Consult and contribute to system architecture, Develop application features and improvements.
- Participate in on-call schedule in local time zone. Write clean, well-documented, and resilient code.
Cloud Technologies: AWS and Azure
Build and Release Automation: Jenkins, Hudson, VSTS/Azure DevOps Services
Build Tools: Nuget, Maven, Ant
Configuration Management: Ansible, Puppet and Chef
Cloud Automation: ARM Templates, CloudFormation and Terraform
Monitoring: CloudWatch, Nagios
Scripting: Bash, Powershell, Python, Ruby
Databases: Azure SQL, Amazon RDS, MySQL, MS and Oracle SQL
Operating Systems: RHEL (6.x and 7.x), CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, Solaris
Container Management: Docker, Kubernetes
Middleware: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
Web/Proxy Servers: Apache HTTPD, Nginx
Version Control Systems: SVN, Git, Github, Bitbucket, TFS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developing Docker Images and deploying using Docker Swarm.
- Implementing CI/CD using Jenkins Pipeline using Docker-Jenkins Integration.
- Responsibilities include developing complex build, test, provision, secure and deployment systems and providing support to a large community of developers and testers.
- Worked on Branching and Merging, Resolving Branching Strategy maintaining Branching strategy using GIT.
- Writing basic plays for On-premise Server Management.
- Implementing Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker & Swarm, Maven, Jenkins.
- Executing builds and troubleshooting builds, Interaction with development and QA teams.
- Created Ansible Playbooks for Push Button Deployments through Jenkins.
- Managed Server configuration through Ansible Playbooks.
- Daily activities Included SonarQube.
- Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins Test cases reports & Code Coverage details.
- Managed package repositories like Jfrog Artifactory and Sonatype Nexus.
- Good team player and alsohave the ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Well organized, results oriented individual with proven ability to implement standards, procedures and processes that improve business functionality.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of various systems problems such as application, network and hardware related issues.
- Involved in Agile process, by-weekly Sprints and, daily Scrums to discuss the progress.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environment. Energetic and perseverance self-starter.
- Working on AWS cloud to manage and configure EC2, S3, EBS, AMI, ELB, AUTOSCALING, VPC etc.
Confidential, Katy, TX
- Worked in implementing the DevOps in source code management, Build automation, Continuous integration and Continuous deployment and environment management.
- Achieved the end to end automation from development to production by defining the different processes, tools and scripts.
- Designed CI/CD processes in the context of a Jenkins orchestration, including the usage of automated build, test/QA and deployment tools.
- Configure jobs and pipelines using Jenkins. Troubleshoot problems arising from Build failures and Test failures.
- Implementation of new build and deploy tools & Process to make smooth pipeline transition from Dev to Production.
- Specialized in automating tasks and process through scripts.
- Managed package repositories like JFrog Artifactory, And Sonatype Nexus.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Establishing standards for build artifact management and build configuration.
- Collaborate with Continuous Delivery Framework Team in developing a plan to implement Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) for all components and services.
- Monitored developed applications and fixed bugs.
- Created a continuous delivery pipeline from the ground up built with Git, and Jenkins for Target's Finance Integration Team.
- Each Java application is automatically built, packaged and tested with git hooks and then deployed to various environments.
- Scheduling snapshots of volumes for backup and find root cause analysis of failures and documenting bugs and fixes.
- Provide direct server support during deployment and general production operations.
- Worked with developers to ensure new environments both to meet their requirements and conformed to industry-standard best practices.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like EC2, S3, EBS, AMI, ELB, AUTOSCALING, VPC, SECURITYGROUPS etc.,
Confidential, LosAngeles, CA
- Managed the AWS infrastructure and provided access to users based on their role in the company.
- Created custom IAM Policies by writing the JSON policy documents and imported them into IAM.
- Worked on AWS resources like VPC, Subnets, EC2 instances, IAM, AMI, S3, SNS, ELB (Classic), Lambda, RDS and CloudFormation.
- Secured the communications between subnets using NACL’s and EC2 instances using Security Groups. Written CloudFormation templates in JSON to manage the security groups and NACL’s.
- Worked on migrating the existing applications from on-premise datacentre to AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Implemented the Bitbucket version control system for Puppet Modules and integrated Code Manager of Puppet to perform the code deployment to the puppet master.
- Developed the puppet manifests to perform the installation and configuration of middleware like Tomcat, Httpd, Nginx, WebSphere etc and other software’s.
- Used Ansible to perform the orchestrated deployments of the latest code into middleware servers and updating the deployment status to SQL Databases.
- Created the AWS Code Pipelines and performed the CI/CD of Java and Tibco applications.
- Migrated the Jenkins jobs to AWS Code Pipelines.
- Used CloudWatch to monitor the Metrics of EC2 instances.
- Setup of docker for tomcat applications created base images using Docker file, managed the lifecycle of docker images.
- Integrated Docker with Jenkins to dynamically create the slaves, perform the builds, package the code, store the artifacts in S3 and Nexus, and then destroy the container