- Outstanding Java/J2EE, No Sql Database, PL/SQL, Data Ware Housing, Big Data and Continuous Integration Tools with Exceptional Software Engineering, and successful track record of over 8 years full stack development lifecycle from Design, Development and Deployment of various products like Supply Chain ( Confidential ), Payment Gateway ( Confidential ) and Financial Banking ( Confidential ).
- Experience in developing web based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Struts Frame Work, Spring (IOC, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Profile, JPA, Spring Rest, Micro Services, Spring Batch, Spring Security and AOP).
- Experience in working Java 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8.
- Expertise in developing middle - tier technologies using EJB 2 and Hibernate with JBoss, OC4J, Web Logic 9.2 and Web Sphere 7 and 8.
- Experience in working Hibernate, EJB 2.0 and Spring JDBC.
- Proficiency in developing RMI, RPC, CORBA-IIOP, JMS and IBM's MQ Series.
- Proficiency in developing and working with Apache Kafka.
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL, Restful, JAX RPC, JAX B, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey
- Proficient in XML and its parsing technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, X path, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, SOA, JAXB, JAXP and JSON.
- Experience in using Web Technologies HTML4, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Jquery Data Grid, Angular Js, Node JS, Gulp, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Experience with writing JUNIT test cases and logging using Log4j tools.
- Experience in working No Sql Data Bases MongoDB and HBase.
- Experience in working UNIX Shell scripting and Linux platform.
- Expertise in working UML, Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Experience in working SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2 and Mysql.
- Experience in working Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and OBIE.
- Strong Knowledge in Agile Development, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies
- Expertise in gathering business requirements, capacity planning, resource planning, functional analysis, design, implementation and gap analysis.
- Good experience in Spark and Scala.
- Experience in using build tools Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Gradle.
- Experience in using tools SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Github, SOAP UI, SQL Developer, TOAD, Net Beans, JDevlopper and My Eclipse.
- Experience in using I-net Cristal Clear and Jsper tool for reports generation.
- Hands on Experience in Spark Data Frames, Spark Sql and Spark Hive.
- Expertise in the domain of Retail Banking including Originations, Deposits, Lending (Personal and Student Loans) and Cards.
- Expertise in the domain of Supply Chain Management (Logistics) for end-to-end operations including the Accountancy.
- Technical Expertise for the implementation of Financial Transactions in Logistics.
- Developed Micro Services for Medicare Enrolment
- Developed Micro Service for Agent Profiles.
- Developed Micro Service for Medicare Enrolment Application upload
- Developed Spark jobs for Data Load.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Batch, SQL, Maven, Oracle 11i,Git and WebSphere.
Senior Consultant in Capgemini
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture using Apache Axis Web Service framework using protocol such as SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
- Involved in writing Micro Services to provide security for the application access.
- Written Spring Rest services for IVR, Call Center and Web Applications.
- Developed Spring AOP and AspectJ to log processing for the applications.
- Implemented Core Java design patterns Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, Prototype and Proxy Design patterns.
- Core banking in Server Side distributed object development using Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Security and IBM Web sphere.
- Developed Restful and SOAP web services for Payments Regular/Modify/Delete, Payment Refund, Payment Correction and payment dispute for Lending module.
- Implemented caching for all the drop values for the entire application.
- Written Multithread programs to improve the performance for various services.
- Migrated Agent Roles and Financial modules from Java 1.6 to Java 1.8
- Business logic implemented by using Hibernate, Spring JDBC, Hibernate and JPA.
- Written Spring Micro Services for Account Summary, customer Summary and etc.
- Implemented business logic by using Hibernate, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Involved in writing build scripts Jenkins, Maven and Gradle.
- Involved in Database Schema design and PL/SQL Procedures and triggers for Originations, Deposits, and Personal Loans Student Loans and agent roles.
- UI validations and process using by Angular JS, Jquery Data Grid and Ajax calls.
- Developed paginations through the entire application using Node Js, Jquery Data Grid, Angular Js, Bootstrap and Ajax calls, HTML5, CSS3, Json and UI validations.
- Written Spring Rest services and Spring MongoDB templates to handle the Mongo
- Developed lending Reports by using Oracle BI Publisher and Integrated with application to trigger from the application.
- Written MQ Series to communicate with Legacy systems with Web Sphere.
- Planned and created answer for constant information ingestion utilizing Kafka, Spark spilling and different NoSQL databases MongoDB and Hbase.
- Developed multiple Kafka Producers and Consumers from scratch as per the business requirements and involved in deployment in AWS.
- Used the MongoDB for to load the customer data before originate account, to store the weblogs and server logs to track in future.
- Written scala transformation and actions on Spark, Spark Sql and Data Frames.
Environment: JAVA 1.8,JAVA/J2EE,SOAP,Restful,Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Micro Services, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Angular JS,HTML5, Node JS, Gulp, Bootstrap, Json, Hibernate, SQL,PL/SQL, MongoDB, Hive, MQ Series, AWS, Apache Kafka, Oracle BI Publisher, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Github, Oracle 11i, Clear Case, Sprak, Linux and Web Sphere .
Wipro - Hyderabad as a Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) for Tariff Uploads, Zip Code Uploads and for Auto Rating and written Entity Beans, JMS and Struts for Tariffs module.
- Developed Billing Module (Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice) by Using Struts.
- Developed House Airway Bill (HAWB), Master Airway Bill (MAWB), Roles, Users Modules and Flight Schedule Upload from end to end from UI to DB using JMS.
- Developed server side programming using EJBs and Message Driven Beans JMS.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Struts Framework (MVC architecture), JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Ajax, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML Technologies
- Involved in integration between Rating Vision, Auto Rating and eTrans with SOAP web Services, JMS, PL/SQL procedures and DataBass design.
- Involved in writing Auto Rate SOAP Web Services, PL/SQL Triggers, Database schema design and integrating with e-Trans application.
- Developed financial Reports (Trail Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss).
- Implemented Crystal and Jasper Reports for Account Receivables and Account Payable Reports. Involved in Load Testing for Tariff Uploads and Auto Rating to fix performance issues and UI validations using Java Script, CSS and Jquery.
Environment: Java/J2EE, EJB, JMS, Struts, JSP, XML,HTML,SOAP Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JBoss, Crystal reports, Jasper reports, Java Script,OC4J and Oracle10g.
Analyst in Confidential India Hyderabad.
- Done the integration of Spring IOC, JSF and Hibernate.
- Developed server side programming using Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Developed Java Server faces, validations and Ajax Calls.
- Worked on XML Parsing (JAXB/DOM), XML Schemas/DTD and XML Beans.
- Implemented business logics using, JSP, Java beans, UI components, and Ajax.
- Developed multithread programs and PL/SQL procedures, optimized Records, arrays to improve the Usage process to hours to minutes.
- Developed Hibernate mapping definitions for persistent layer.
- Configured and deployed application on Web logic Application Server using Maven
- Developed monthly reports like monthly active customer reports, monthly CC decline reason report and monthly DD returns report JSP, spring and PL/SQL.
- All UI Validation done by using Jquery, CSS, HTML and Java Script
- Involved while migrating Sql Server 2.1 to Oracle 11i
- Written DB packages for charge backs phase I and backs phase II
- Written DB functions, procedures, packages and triggers for payments.
- Developed payments by creating ODI interfaces, ODI procedures and ODI jobs us
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading, and Memory management and load testing.
- Worked on code optimization & performance tuning of application
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, JSF, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Spring JPA,ODI, Web logic 9.2,JSP, XML, SOAP Web Services, Jquery, SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle11i.
Operating System: Windows 2000, Linux Web Services( Axis and Rest Full),Oracle Admin Portal, Jquery, Ajax, Json, PL/SQL, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) (ETL engine), Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (OBI). JBOSS,OC4J,Weblogic and Web sphere.
Database: Oracle 9i,10g,11i and 12,DB2,Mysql,Mongo DB and HBASE
Internet Tools: HTML, Java Beans, Java Script, Jquery, Gulp, Bootstrap, Angular Js and Node Js
Languages: Java/J2EE,IBATIS,Hibernate,EJB,JMS,Webservices,Struts,JSF,Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and PL/SQL
Other: Data Modeling, UML,PL/SQL, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (OBI),TOAD