- Overall 7+ years of experience in Front End UI Developer with user interface design, development, and analysis with extensive experience in the full lifecycle of the software design process.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link to the back-end application.
- Excellent understanding and working with Git Hub and SVN.
- Experience in SAAS and LESS scripting languages they are interpreted or compiled into Cascading style sheets.
- Deployed applications on the servers like TOMCAT, APACHE, and GLASSFISH.
- Involved in developing GUI. Have a good grip on Mongo DB with NoSQL
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like angular-clip, typescript etc., which are required for developing an angular application in Node.
- Worked with the system analyst to understand the requirements of the project.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for the web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, Grunt.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experienced in working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, and CSS Padding.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Brackets, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA, Notepad++, Firebug, Edit plus, Microsoft Visual, JS Fiddle.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js, React.js.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams encompassing product, design, engineering, and analytics.
- Expertise in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) such as creating users, groups, organizing IAM users into groups, assigning roles to groups.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier,
- Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3CLI tools.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Hands on experience in writing Junit test cases and performing unit testing.
- Had strong experience in developing applications with Java frameworks such as Spring MVC, Structs frameworks, Servlets 3.x, JSF.
- Expertise in building applications with strong authentication by using spring security and Site Minder frameworks.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure to compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Created Development Environments in Amazon Web Services using services like VPC, ELB, EC2 and RDS instances.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Have experience in creating page objects for the developed web pages communicated performance testing results and wireframe design.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, animation, Shapes, graphics, multimedia files, and many others.
- Extensively worked on Python scripting and development. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Languages: C, C++, Java 8 (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, & other java related technologies) C#
Web Technology: HTML 4.0/5, CSS3, Java Script, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, PHP, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Require.js, Ext.js, Backbone, Knockout JS, Ember JS, Win Forms, Web forms, Java/J2EE Technologies JDBC, Swing, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, LDAP.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Cassandra, SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio XML Technologies DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB, JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Version Controls: SVM, Git Hub, R Studio, Spyder, Octave GUI, KNIME, Coggle, Jasmine, Cloud AWS, VPC, ELB, EC2
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports, Babel, Yarn, JUnit, Gimp, Servlets, MS Office, JIRA, Rally, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, Source tree, Tomcat 5.0, Jenkins.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Protractor Browsers Google Chrome, IE 9
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Front End UI Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Work with Business, functional team to transform business details into technical document.
- Used Angular components to update entity models.
- Developed an application using React JS, Redux, AngularJS, ES 6, CSS3, and Bootstrap in a Test-Driven Development Environment.
- Utilized the features of Angular 2.0 to present effective web design.
- Implemented observables to get a pattern of dealing with data by using array-like operations to parse, modify and maintain data in Angular 2.
- Used Custom Angular pipes to provide better search experience
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap and wireframes for getting the dashboard responsive.
- Worked with CSS3 and bootstrap to create Responsive web designs for multiple departments/pages
- Created React JS components using JSX, Followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and manage your data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Redux.
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the Ajax response using ng-animate.
- Created custom directives in Angular2 for DOM manipulation and services for common functionalities shared by different controllers.
- Used Entity framework 5.0 for implementing client-side validations at Controller level and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) of an application and Raven DB for new products and prototypes.
- Worked on android, web service, XML and JSON parsing included in the project
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, screen mock-ups, and interface design.
- Worked closely with Devops team to set up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, AWS, Maven and GIT.
- Worked on the dashboard for the project, which contained a variety of charts and drag-able components using jQuery UI Library.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Involved in designing the Android UI using Tab Bar, Navigation Bar, Table Views, and Page Control along with some customizations.
- Designed the User Interface and Screens for the Android App.
- Expert level knowledge in Docker and AWS cloud services in the category of deployment.
- Implemented Services to create abstract re-usable injectable used in multiple child components.
- Hands-on expertise in developing Angular2 features like Directives, Filters, and Services.
- Developed API is driven RWA's by integrating Angular2 with Bootstrap and API's.
- Extensive experience in developing PHP based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP / REST describing them using WSDL.
- Designed, built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using Git Lab, Jenkins, Nexus, and Chef on hybrid IT infrastructure
- Implemented Unit testing using JUnit.
- Worked collaboratively with other team members as per the client requirement including Android Developers.
- Working experience with version control system GIT and bug tracking tools JIRA in an Agile Scrum environment.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Working with PO, Business System Analyst to gather and analyse the business requirements.
- Developing dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, D3JS, AngularJS, React.JS, Node.JS, LESS, SASS.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used React JS for frontend framework and Redux architecture for creating data layers for unidirectional data flow.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Extensive use of jQuery Events for manipulation of events and jQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Used AJAX to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux.
- Used Mongo DB along with Node JS, as a database to store JSON.
- Built REST Web services by building Node JS server in the back-end to handle request from front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure Blob and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Managed dependencies using Bower and used service version tool GitHub. Worked with IDEs like Sublime text, Brackets, etc.
- Used grunt to create project structure and for managing UI module dependencies.
- Wrote unit test cases using Mocha and Chai.
- Performed unit test and integration test using JUnit by writing test case for responsible modules.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro-architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Created Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots, and Sitemaps.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Designed, developed Webpages into HTML and DHTML.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Perform web development work, update content, and make WordPress configuration changes.
- Developed Microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Maintain and update core WordPress PHP files, doing backups, updates, and regular fixes to custom code.
- Full analysis of Node JS and React Js Wireframes, Visual Design Documents and other Requirements Documents to completely understand the required behavior of the web pages and user interactions.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers with Linux, WebLogic, Oracle etc.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Designed and developed UI for Intranet applications.
- Developed a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Used Java Script Dynamic Popup in the Webpages.
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained web pages from concept to completion.
- Reduced inconsistencies and usability issues with the website.
- Created templates, Image Maps, Layers, using Dreamweaver.
- Designed Catalogs and Brochures using Photoshop.
- Designed and developed world-class prototypes and templates.
- Developed micro sites and blogs to explain products and services of the organization.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked closely with QA team to understand the reported defects and fix them.
- Worked closely with SMEs, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Used SVN for Version Control
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM
- Worked with senior members of the organization to develop a logically decoupled, extensible architecture
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user requirements.
- To release the enhancements within the specified timeline communicated.
- Going through User Documents and Design user interface designs, Wire frames, Information architecture flows and mockups.
- Coordinating with the all levels of management in the organization for align the career goals as well as to achieve the deadline for the project.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.