- 6+ years of professional experience as a Python Developer, pro cient coder in multiple languages and experience in Design, Development, Implementation of Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid and client - server technologies-based applications, RESTful services, AWS, C, C++, JAVA and SQL.
- Hands-on-experience on python web application development using Django and Serverless framework.
- Worked in Python Integrated Development Environments like NetBeans, PyDev, PyCharm and Sublime Text.
- Good Knowledge in implementation Of Python best Practices (PEP8).
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Experience in developing python scripts for automation and performing functional tests and data validation.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPS, Multi-Threading and Collections concepts and in Python. Used Pandas library for Statistical Analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and machine learning techniques with hands-on-experience on various python libraries like NumPy/Pandas/SciPy.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django, Pyramid.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Extensive knowledge in relational and non-relational databases MySQL, Cassandra , Mongo db .
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django , Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Angular js, jQuery , Bootstrap, JSON .
- Wrote REST APIs in python for large-scale applications.
- Experience in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Good working Experience in Agile ( SCRUM ) using Rally and TFS, RUP , and Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Good at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Solaris and Red hat Linux .
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Actively involved in each phase of software Development life cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment and Excel data extracts.
- Built all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Created the Automation scripts using Python for testing applications as well as the integration of these application (API's &UI's) based on REST calls using Python, phrasing the JSON responses
- Performed research to explore and identify new technological platforms.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud and Involved in DevOps processes for build and deploy systems.
- Build and lead POCs for tools for internal use to support DevOps best practices using Docker for Container based Virtualization and documenting with MS Word and SnagIt.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- Designed front end and backend of the application utilizing Python on Django Web Framework.
- Experience in developing views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Expertise in developing consumer-based features and applications with Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Modify the existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Worked on deployment on AWS EC2 instance with PostgresRDS and S3 file storage
- Worked on AWS Cloud Platform and its features which includes EC2, S3, EBS, AWS Lambda , API Gateway , Dynamo DB.
- Created functions and assigned roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts, and to perform event driven processing.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks to install and configure Apache Tomcat, Jenkins and deployment automation.
- Used Django-celery with the help of RabbitMQ message broker for large processing.
- Worked with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Worked on Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations.
- Developed full stack Python web framework with an emphasis on simplicity, flexibility, and extensibility.
- Integrated Redis-Cache with Django Rest Framework for reading the data faster.
- Involved in Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, and Implementation of the application.
- Implemented the application in LINUX environment and comfortable with all its commands.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Built front-end SPA using CSHTML, AngularJS, and Bootstrap and back-end using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed application logic using Python, Java script, Java.
- Used JMS for updating Mailing plans and tracking them.
- Used Java Server Pages for content layout and presentation.
- Used AWS services to create AWS Lambda functions, EC2 Clusters and S3 buckets for storage.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Proficient using Python packages such as NumPy, SciPy, Requests, matplotlib, Pickle, Pandas, Fragment.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Created a best practice Build environment using Jenkins, immutable instances, and AWS.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy, and Postgre SQL.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using Python, Flask, HTML and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Used ORM to avoid the duplication of data and reduce the cost of maintenance.
- Configured JMS Modules, SAF Agents, SAF Modules, using Configuration Management Process using Ansible.
- Setting up continuous integration and formal builds using Jenkins with GIT repository.
- Also used Bootstrap and Angular js as a mechanism to manage and organize the HTML page layout.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Helped implement the DAL layer of Web API using Entity Framework 5.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Worked with the Stakeholders, gathered requirements developed high level design documents.
- Have used Python libraries like NumPy/SciPy, Pandas for market analysis and done some machine learning using Python.
- Profiled python code for optimization and memory management.
- Developed a MATLAB algorithm which determines an object's dimensions from digital images.
- Web-services backend development using Python (CherryPy, Django, SQLAlchemy).
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS .
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Associated with development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Used Python based GUI components for the frontend functionality such as selection criteria and developed a GUI for a Java script product.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Worked on requirement gathering and High-level design.
- Converted Visual Basic Application to Python and MSQL.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Written many programs to parse excel file and process many user data with data validations.
- Used Thales theorem for applying encryption and decryption of ISO standard message in Python programming.
- Was part of writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, involved in modifications to the existing database structure.
- Ensured high quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Contributed patches back to Django.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis , and other applications.
- Developed object-oriented programming to enhance company product management.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, numPY and matPlotLib.
- Was involved in environment code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
Environment: Python 2.6, Scipy, Pandas, Bugzilla, SVN, C++, Java, JQuery, MS SQL, Visual Basic, Linux, Eclipse, Java Script, XML, JASPER, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Shell Scripting, HTML5/CSS, Apache.