- Information Technology professional with 10+ years of experience in client server applications and development seeking an opportunity to utilize my expertise and abilities in the full life cycle of the software development process.
Hardware: Confidential PCs and compatibles
Networking/OS: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Centos and RHEL)
Software: ASP.NET MVC and WebApi, ReactJS, JSON, REST, PL\SQL, Ruby, GoLang
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql, MS Access
3 rd Party Software: Telerik, Infragistics, DevExpress, Kendo
Source Control: Git, TFS, SVN
Cloud Technologies: AWS and Azure
Confidential - Chesterfield, MO
- Leading the effort to rewrite desktop application to web-based application hosted in AWS and written in ReactJs.
- Worked with the Technical leadership in establishing standards across the group and developed practices in the team to meet the established standards.
- Partnered with business and vendor to develop a strategy towards standardizing processes and systems capabilities through a modernization of the underwriting system.
- Collaborated with other teams (ACF, GARE and IRA) to achieve their business requirements while promoting UW business team requirements
- Established a team culture of commitment to Agile practices, while implementing a workflow to promote continuous testing and continuous deployment through automated processes.
- Lead the development efforts for support and enhancement of eWARP - Underwriting platform for Facultative Applications.
- Redesigned architecture of legacy system to provide for a software as a solution model to support 20 individual offices that are located across the globe to serve various international markets.
- Established process workflows to promote automated monitoring to enhance a 24/7 on call support capability.
- Established a database automation process as promoted by technical leadership to be compliant with established enterprise security policies.
- Explored and Researched potential migration of on-prem software to cloud - AWS and Azure to take advantage of dockers and Kubernetes support to promote high availability and stability.
Manager Software Solutions
Confidential - St Louis MO
- Sensi a wifi thermostat is a consumer product from Emerson Climate Technologies that allows owners to control thermostat operations from remote locations through the cloud.
- Managed the software solutions team and lead the effort in full life cycle development of the cloud and mobile software.
- Lead the effort to setup and fine tune the infrastructure to guarantee a 99.9% system uptime this included automating infrastructure setup using Ansible and Powershell scripting
- Evaluated the architecture provided by the vendor and identified changes needed. Lead the effort in transforming solution provided by vendor into a decoupled architecture to avoid single points of failure and improve scalability. Restructuring required extracting features from the webapi and building Rabbitmq consumers using C#.
- Lead the effort to set up agile practices through implementing TFS ALM and Kanban.
- Lead the effort to streamline and empowered the team by setting up a Continuous Integration process through the use of Jenkins for regular delivery.
- Lead the efforts in managing processes to facilitate partners. Sensi partners were provided access to Rest Api built using Asp.net Web Api 2.0 using certificates to provide authentication and authorization.
- Developed POCs to identify the use of data stream from the activated devices and to identify ways to harness the data for best use. Data storage was accomplished through a windows service written in C# to identify deltas using hash code representation of data and storing the data at the rate of 3000/s to Sql Server.
- Lead the effort to migrate from Aptify to Salesforce for the CRM needs of the system.
- Web based thermostat control application was created using AngularJS and asp.net web api. Live feed to clients was done using SignalR.
- Contributed towards developing a cloud migration strategy from Rackspace that included identify the ideal candidate AWS/Azure that included working with AWS and Azure teams in establishing a POC
Environment: .C# 5.0, Net 4.5.2, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2015, Asp.net Web-Api, Erlang
Confidential - St Louis MO
- Design and implemented Customer Reporting Application
- Application focused on visual elements with pie charts, data charts and grids to present invoice and vehicle information per customer driven by data ranges.
- Custom created filters with checkbox lists and sliders provide users easy interface to fine tune the required data set.
- The application was built using Silverlight and C# using MVVM pattern enabled by the PRISM framework.
- WCF Service and WF to provide a common API for VBA apps to submit payment orders to AS 400 system.
- Used BIML Scripting to generate SSIS and SSRS packages to download oracle tables to SQL server, creating a Data Mart. The data mart was to be used both for reporting and as reference data for desktop\web applications.
Environment: .Net 4, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2010, Silverlight 5.0, XAML, MEF, MVVM, PRISM 6.0
Confidential - Chesterfield MO
- Implemented web-based application written using ASP.net MVC in C# to collect inspection and testing data. The application helped in tracking Defect and Rejects Claims with the supplier.
- Windows service to process excel files and import data using OpenXml.
- Ninject for Dependency Injection, Fluent Validations to provide validation, log4net for error reporting, jquery for handling UI submissions and other specific features, Telerik MVC Extensions.
- Data access layer using EF code First allows interaction with both Sql Server and Oracle 11g DBs
Environment: .Net 4, SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 11g, Visual Studio 2010, Asp.net MVC3 with EF code first.
Mobile Web Solutions Developer
Confidential - St Louis MO
- Designed and created cross browser compatible solution using Sencha for the mobile application and Asp.net webapi Rest services written in C#. The application is available as native app for IOS and Android devices with offline usage possible. Autofac used as the dependency Injection.
Environment: Sencha Touch, .Net 4.5, SQL Server, EF code first.