- DevOps/Cloud Engineering with around 7 years of experience in Automating, Building, Deploying, and Releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Worked on SDLC Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, and other processes.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins,Bamboo.
- Extensively experienced in using Build and Automation tools like Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Handled environments DEV, QA, UAT, and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies.
- Expertise in Mobile DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitHub, Veracode, SonarQube, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Artifactory, Xcode, Android, Docker, Tomcat, and Linux etc.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD Multi - branch pipelines - using Jenkins. Hands on experience with Docker container technology & micro-services.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), components Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, RDS, Cognito, Lambda, IAM, Cloud Watch, API Gateway etc.
- Assisted the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures in Cloud Environment.
- Used scripting language Bash and configuration management tools Ansible and Web Service like AWS.
- Experience in building and deploying Java & SOA applications and troubleshooting the build and deploy failures.
- I do have decent skill with automated deployment (terraform, AWS cloud formation), databases(Most SQL and a few NoSQL), and server less architecture(AWS lambda and other AWS tools).
- Experience in using various network protocols like HTTP, UDP, FTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSH, SFTP & DNS and technologies like load balancers (ELB), ACL, Firewalls
- Building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR, APK files on test & stage systems on Application Servers.
- Hand on Google Cloud Platform services (Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, etc ).
- Created CI/CD flow with Azure DevOps
Programming Languages: C, HTML,XML,JSON, Groovy, Python
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
Web/Application Servers: Apache, Nginx
Operating Systems: LINUX Distributions, Windows, Mac
Query Languages: SQL,PL/SQL
Scripting Languages: SHELL, BASH
Amazon Web Services(AWS): Components
Google Could Services(GCP): EC2,S3,RDS,IAM,VPC,CloudWatch,cloud Formation, Route53,API Gateway, ECR, ECS,Lambda,etc. Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQLVersion Control: GIT, Bit bucket
Application/Web Server: Tomcat Server, WebLogic Server, JBoss .
Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
CI Tools Jenkins: Micro Services(Containers)
Command Line Editors: Vim, Vi, Nano
Other tools: MS Office, Jira, Slack, Confluence, Terraform, Hockey App, Azure DevOps: Xcode, Android Studio, SonarQube and Veracode
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Extensive Knowledge and hands-on experience implementing PaaS, IaaS, SaaS style delivery models inside the Enterprise (Data center) and in Public Clouds using like AWS, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes etc.
- Provisioning environments for Engg and QA as per the requirements and chasing timelines.
- Involved in CI/CD process using Azure Devops job creation using Sonarqube, MSBUILD, MSTest, Qtest and Create Docker image and use the docker image to deploy in gcloud clusters.
- Very good understanding of Microservices architecture, adapting Industry best practices for Microservices while we break down existing apps into micro services.
- Created dynamic routing/load balancing capability enabling large application scaling- Nginx.
- Provide the permissions and required access to all the pub/sub topics and sinks to push/write the data to Stackdriver.
- Setup Alerting and monitoring using Stackdriver in GCP.
- Create custom log metrics using Stackdriver logging and create charts and alerts using the custom log metrics.
- Developed a continuous deployment pipeline using Azure Devops.
- Working with engg and upstream teams like OpenAPI on day-to- day environment issues on DEV and TEST env.
- Deployed microservices in Prod.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed continuous deployment multi-branch pipelines for numerous mobile applications integrating GIT, Jenkins, AWS.
- Designed and Implemented CI (Continuous Integration) system, configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, creating required scripts (groovy).
- Jenkins Multi-Branch pipeline with Groovy (Jenkins File) and shell scripts.
- Assisted with software builds, configuration, and deployments in test and production environments as part of a cloud migration effort.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud-Formation.
- Automated the cloud Deployments using Ansible and AWS Cloud Formation Templates from scratch as an effort of migration.
- Documented testing procedures and steps involved in data migration on production servers.
- Configured and managed automated deployment of development, QA, staging, and production environments hosted in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment.
- Configuring infrastructure for deployment of Middleware application through APIGEE.
- Developed Blue/green deployment strategy by creating new applications which are identical to the existing production environment using Cloud Formation templates.
Confidential, Tysons Corner, VA
- Responsible for performing tasks like Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on Version.
- Set up the Jenkins configurations, make sure the project teams can switch to the new platform.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Container management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks to Manage Configurations of AWS Services and Tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Implemented HTTP protocol and ability to understand decipher the HTTP conversation.
- Used ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) for maintaining system Logs for tracking code bugs.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Streamlined the CI/CD process for application deployments by enforcing strong source code repository management techniques and securing configuration files away from application source code for improved security.
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with Swift and other tools.
- Troubleshooting application build and deployment failures by working with Mobile AppDev and Infrastructure teams as part of the delivery process.
- Developed and implemented Infrastructure Automation using Opscode Chef and create a deployment strategy for various locations worldwide.
- Create Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to maintain and automate various parts of infrastructure.
- Work with Chef automation to create infrastructure and deploy application code changes autonomously.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining an automation and monitoring framework.
Jr DevOps Engineer
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Software Release Management and procedures.
- Worked on Administration, maintenance and support of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) servers.
- Used Ant, and Mavenasbuild tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Maintained and administered (Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM) GIT source code tool.
- Manage deployment automation using Ansible, Automated the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, shell&Artifactoryin Linux environment.
- Scripted cross-platform automation solutions in Python and Shell.
- Experience in writing Maven pom.xml and Ant build.xml for build scripts.
- Build artifacts are deployed into Tomcat instances which were integrated using the Perl and Shell scripts.
- Supported and developed tools for Integration, Automated Testing, and Release Management.
- Responsible for User Management, Administration, Group Management, Slave Management, new job setup in Jenkins.