- Around 6 years of Professional IT Experience and 5 years of Experience in ServiceNow platform as Developer and Admin. Expert knowledge of Service Now and Release Management SDLC. Good working knowledge of MS Office tools - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project. Basic knowledge/understanding of Project Management Principles and Processes.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations. In-depth knowledge of the Technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations. Worked in three end to end implementations of ServiceNow.
- Configure Applications using ServiceNow tool used in ITIL Management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in implementation of ServiceNow, HP Service Manager /Service Center, and Asset Manager
- Hands on experience in creating the custom Tables, Views, Custom Applications, Modules in ServiceNow
- Experience in working on the ITIL Process Configuration like Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Reporting in ServiceNow.Change management experience using Update Sets, Import Sets in ServiceNowExtensive experience in implementation of the following in ServiceNow
- Involved in migrations from Other platforms to Servicenow like BMC Remedy and Footprints
- Experience on various ServiceNow customizations as per client's requirement.
- Business Rules Data Policies Data Dictionary
- Client Scripts UI Policies Validation Scripts
- Script Includes UI Actions Scripted WebServices
- Experience in configuring the SLAs for various ITIL processes as per the client requirements
- Installing and Configuring different modules of ServiceNow.
- Implemented IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and worked directly with Customers and Clients.
- Worked on CMDB to import applications, CI’s, Servers,
- Worked on deployment automation and software delivery using shell scripting with tools like DSM and ITCM.
- ServiceNow Orchestration with Windows Active Directory
- Configured SAML 2.0 Single Sign-on authentication, OKTA Single Sign-on authentication.
- Hands on experience on Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration.
- Created Knowledge articles, mentored and trained business users and Helpdesk users on ServiceNow platform.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in ServiceNow.
- Experience in working on the ITIL Process Configuration like Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Reporting in ServiceNow.
- Change management experience using Update Sets, Import Sets in ServiceNow
- Create an Access Control Rule (ACL). Use of scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow.
- Worked with Apache Jelly to create various kinds of UI pages and Macro templates.
- Creating, monitoring, modifying and publishing service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Maintaining Single Sign-On integration.
- Loading, manipulating and maintaining data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Strong understanding of ITIL V3.
- Good understanding of Eureka, Dublin, Berlin, Istanbul, Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, Kingston, Madrid
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented analysis design and application development.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team, as well, ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills, with the ability to effectively communicate results of analytics to diverse audience.
ServiceNow Platforms: Dublin, Eureka, Fuji, Istanbul, Geneva, Helsinki, Berlin, Kingston, Madrid
Operating systems: WINDOWS XP/NT/Vista, UNIX (AIX), MVS, z/OS
Database: Oracle 10g/11i, SQL Server
Tools: SQL Developer, HP PPM, Tortoise CVS, Subversion, Eclipse, WinSCP, Visual Studio, SSH Secure Shell, Putty, HP Quality Center, JUnit/ NUnit testing tools, SoapUI and Scrum Do
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Implemented ServiceNow across different institutions, part of design, develop and support group after the transformation for Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog.
- Worked with the design and development team on transformation from Footprints to ServiceNow.
- Involved in the Design and the Development of Self-Service Portal across the company, on the creation of catalog items according to the requirements of the Client and Business.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow tool, maintain business services, work closely with the stakeholders and end business owners.
- Perform the release with developers, moving update sets between instances and complete the release without any issues
- Identify new processes or develop UI policies, business rules to ease the use of ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience in working with a small team and manage the Platform.
- Created Knowledge articles and training documents for the transformation projects.
- Created documents and policies for standardization through the whole company as per Industry standards.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Investigate Performance issues, provide solutions regarding the platform and create HI tickets.
- Built Dynamic Dashboards, Reports and metrics for various leadership team to show the trend of the issues.
- Experience on the Subscription management and the show back costs on the ITIL and Admin Licenses.
- Worked closely with various teams and train the users on the platform functions and resolve the issue within the SLA.
- Develop various SLA’S for various business teams depending on the country of the schools and train users on resolving incidents, catalog tasks, RITM’S and Requests.
- Cleanup the data in the platform within the database regarding dual roles, Duplicate tasks in CMDB, Groups data, Duplicate data.
- Worked closely with IT Compliance team regarding Audit tasks, Control Tests, Engagements etc.
- Perform GRC activities, Hands-on experience in leading GRC program implementation projects including GRC technology implementation activities such as requirements gathering, technical design, configuration, testing, and production deployment of GRC technologies.
- Worked on integrations with third party applications using REST and SOAP API into ServiceNow like Azure, Bigfix, Demisto etc.
- Worked on the design and development of System and email notifications across the whole platform and plan release calendar as per agile methodology and perform ITSM backlog and Governance meetings to plan the release and development of stories.
- Experience in working with a small team and manage the Platform. Worked as everyday support for teams in US and South America
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
ServiceNow Developer/Sr. Admin
- Developed appropriate software and documentation according to the company’s standards.
- Implementation of different Applications, Modules, Tables and Views as per client's requirement.
- As a part of ServiceNow support team, resolve incidents routed with proper root cause investigation.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow tool, Maintain business services, CI relationships and CI Classes in ServiceNow platform.
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.
- Performs core configuration tasks including configuring system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Manage users, groups and roles within the system. Manage data in Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Create Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to generate tasks and approvals to various teams.
- Coordinate Service Catalog options, variables, categories and cart controls.
- Investigate performance issues, review troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
- Coordinate installation of ServiceNow upgrades and patches. Develop and improve user systems, procedures and prepare system documentation.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with customers, and other IT specialists.
- Setup the process for Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog.
- Consulted Enterprise Infrastructure & Application colleagues and end users to propose effective, process and solutions to increase and enhance productivity.
- Implemented ServiceNow across entire IT organization. Responsible for debugging and new development.
- Worked on Performance Analytics and Reporting. Built reports for Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Asset Management.
- Built Dashboards, Widgets, Indicators, KPI’s in Performance Analytics module. Analyzed the performance of Change Requests, CI’s, Incidents through the benchmark KPI’s.
- Worked on the development in ServiceNow to automate the Showback App Cost reports by creating reports, Database views, Metrics.
- Created Configuration items (CI), service catalog for service portals.
Developed new service catalog items and fixed bugs in incident, problem and change management.
- Evaluated and documented Business processes and functional requirements.
- Implemented information flow analysis for various Business streams.
- Worked with Business Analysts to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
- Provided analysis, design and development of Service-Now trouble ticketing and incident management systems to support the technical operations.
- Created Incidents, Problems and Service Requests for supported applications.
- Designed form layouts, workflows and modules in applications.
- Involved in writing client scripts and UI policies to make client-side changes.
- Created UI pages to use them in Service Catalog, designed buttons & context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Worked on creating MID Server and setting up Discovery Schedule to discover the infrastructure and their relationships.
- Worked on Discovery tool to find all configuration Item and populate the CMDB, Worked on various modules of ServiceNow like Incident management, Customer Service Management, Change management, and Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery.
- Involved in Designing the CMDB integration which captures all the inputs to CMDB originating from outside of the ServiceNow cloud platform and building the data sources to fit together.
- Involved in the ServiceNow Discovery, SNMP Support, Storage Discovery, and CMDB maintenance ·
- Managed MID Server, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps to maintain integration with associated databases and maintain CMDB.
- Involved in the ServiceNow Discovery, SNMP Support, Storage Discovery, and CMDB maintenance.
- Involved in providing customization of client's ServiceNow implementations, assisting with ServiceNow application developing custom scripting implementations.
- Responding to technical and ServiceNow application configuration queries. Facilitating and managing application and module rollout.
- Performed assessments and worked with internal customers to understand and anticipate their business needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise and strategy.
- Worked on loading the data into ServiceNow using import sets.
- Deploying MID Servers for discovery application, Defining and executing the discovery schedules frequently and validating the result.
- Implemented Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow.
- Utilizing the ServiceNow Service Catalog for users to create Service Requests and Service Items.
- Developed and Designed Service Portal and customized widgets as per the client needs
- Wrote business rules to avoid empty configuration items to be inserted into CMDB after discovery tool runs a scheduled job. Experience in working with Web services using REST and SOAP calls.
- Identified and Recommended the ITIL v3 methodologies to deliver technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform. Accountable for producing Technical Design Documents that includes application architecture details.
- Involved in discussion with other technical areas to meet the business and technical requirements for ServiceNow, SMTP Admin, IBM Data power, Web service Owners and DBA to build integration to external and internal systems, currently using SMTP (EMAIL), MID Server and Web Service (Construction, integration testing, and other technical functions related to the White Label tool).
- Involved in creating Technical Design Documentation for Migration from existing technologies to ServiceNow.
- Worked very closely with ITSM Process Architect, customer personnel, Business Analysts, IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ITSM processes and ServiceNow are in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Worked with business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
- Involved in migration between various ServiceNow instances using Update Sets.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on End to End implementation of Discovery.
- Maintained the Configuration Items and modified the forms and form Sections.
- Worked on Configuring the IP Addresses to help find out the undiscovered CI's into CMDB.
- Integrated ServiceNow with a third party to store all the credentials to avoid breaching up of credentials.
- Complete end to end cycle of coding, testing, debugging, maintaining and refining the computer software in Service Now to produce the required product in an Agile development environment.
- Created Procedure guidelines used in supporting Technology and Application issues.
- Worked with Apache Jelly to create various kinds of UI pages and Macro templates.
- Wrote Classifiers and Identifiers to direct the discovery tool to gather the information of the configuration items with no error.
- Wrote business rules to avoid empty configuration items to be stored in CMDB after discovery tool runs a scheduled job.
- Involved in migration of BMC Remedy and ITSM to Service Now.
- Worked on Agile method environment and implemented the changes required by the business owners on a regular basis. Involved in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Supported the team with improvising the Discovery tool and the Configuring the CI's.
- Created Dash boards on requirement. Involved in coding the Business Rules (Server-Side Scripting), Client/UI Scripts (Client-Side Scripting), Script includes in the ServiceNow.
- Reported inconsistency of form fields and maintenance of CMDBCI's.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Experience in configuring email notifications in ServiceNow.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and Configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Integrated Microsoft SCCM with ServiceNow for pulling the entire configuration item into ServiceNow.
Environment: Java Script, JSON, Prototype, Web services, SOAP, SQL, XML, HTML, I Frames, AJAX, Shell scripting, Log4j, Integrations, Cloud services, ITIL, SCRUM.
- Created Client Scripts which utilized Glide Ajax API to invoke Script Includes.
- Involved in creation of Functional and Technical Design Documents as per the requirements from the business team.
- Involved in configuring the UI Actions, UI Policies, Client-side scripting and server-side scripting.
- Involved in loading of data into CMDB using discovery and file imports.
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Involved in creation and configuration of business rules, client scripts as per the required functionality.
- Manage development of solutions to migrate and/or integrate disparate data to an enterprise CMDB solution.
- Involved in setting up the SLA as per the requirements.
- Installation of SQL Server on Development and Production Servers, setting up databases, users, roles and permissions.
- Performed data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS.
- Read datasets with a lot of missing values using MISSOVER and TRUNCOVER.
- Extensively used the SET, UPDATE and MERGE statements for creating, updating and merging various SAS data sets.
- Converted the financial data retrieved from vendors into SAS readable format and executed the datasets to produce necessary financial reports using SAS/STAT procedures such as PROC FREQ, PROC REPORT
- Developed application for measuring financial performance of newly acquired accounts such as Forecast vs. Actual and developed SAS programs for generating reports on key financials, Income Statements and Balance Sheets.
- Developed complex SAS Macros to simplify SAS code and effectively reduce coding time.
- Worked with complex datasets to extract customized reports using PROC SQL, PROC FREQ, PROC SORT, PROC REPORT, PROC MEANS for creating a preferred list of customers as per the given requirements from business analysts
- Created reports in the style format (RTF, PDF and HTML) using ODS statements and PROC TEMPLATE. Used DBLOAD procedure to load data into the database effectively prepared and published various performance reports and presentations
- Produced weekly and monthly-customized reports by using PROC REPORT, DATA NULL and PROC REPORT.
Environment: SAS 8.x, (BASE, MACROS, CONNECT, SQL, GRAPH) Oracle, MS Excel, and Windows.