- Over 7+ years of professional experience as a User experience / Interaction designer with emphasis on user centered design (UCD), User interfaces design, User research, Rapid prototyping, UX testing, and enhancing the user experience of web applications.
- Strong design education background gained through Master of Arts (MA) in Web & Multimedia Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Graphic, Visual Communications.
- Designing the Information architecture, user interface and user interactions for systems.
- Experience in mobile first and responsive design.
- Designing both low fidelity and high - fidelity prototypes using Axure RP.
- Reviewing business requirements as well as interviewing business users as required to understand their work processes and personal needs.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver.
- Creating storyboards to explain the user experience design flows.
- Delivering solutions through impeccable wireframes, flow charts, mockups, visual designs and clickable prototype using UX software such as Axure, InVision, Sketch and Balsamiq for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Strong experience in visual design and thorough understanding on how typography, layout, color and interactivity impact design.
- Analyzing business data and product requirements and transforming into intuitive user experience designs by using critical and analytical thinking.
- Analyzing product requirements using critical, problem solving and strong analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to plan and work independently and collaboratively with team in different time zones.
- Experience in Multi-Platform Usability Testing (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile) and reporting results.
- Experience in implementing ADA / Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
UX Information Architecture
Personas and Journey Map Creation
ADA, HIG, and Information Architecture
User Centered Design
User Research and Usability Testing
Mood Boards and Storyboards
Axure, Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Visio and OmniGraffle
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe InDesign CC
JBoss Developer Studio
TFS / Azure DevOps Server
HTML, CSS, Saas, jQuery and Bootstrap
Adobe Dreamweaver CC
PowerPoint and Keynote
Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
Confidential - Lansing, MI
UI UX Designer / Architect
- Design highly usable user interface for applications using a combination of user centered design and agile development methods.
- Directs the overall user experience of interacting with the product being delivered.
- Responsible for designing, setting, communicating, and executing all user interface screens for each business requirement.
- Design both low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes using Axure RP and Sketch
- Provide expertise to the project team through applicable design patterns, screen layout decisions, and usability testing.
- Examine and analyze current user(s) flow and process, pain points and desires from a usability and visual standpoint in order to deliver proper solutions.
- Work very closely with the business analyst, technical lead and developers to develop the system information architecture and responsive designs for the user interface during each sprint
- Design the information architecture, user interface and user interactions for systems.
- Review business and technical requirements as well as interviewing business users as required to understand their work processes and personal needs.
- Plan and execute other forms of usability evaluations including informal and formal usability tests.
- Present data in graphical formats using data visualization best practices
- Create storyboards to strengthen the user experience elements across web and mobile platforms.
- Perform multi-platform usability testing for desktop, tablet, and mobile screens.
- Design intuitive and responsive web wireframes optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Use current best practices and tools such as user profiles and personas; prototyping; heuristic reviews, storyboards, process flows, user flows, and site maps and usability reviews of developed screens
- Apply the American Disability Act(ADA) Web Accessibility Standards to the web applications
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. UX Designer
- Delivered design solutions through wireframes, flow charts, visual designs and prototypes using InVision
- Analyzed business requirements and generating UX wires for review and development
- Designed flow charts and mock ups for web application using Omnigraffle and InVision App
- Analyzed product data with strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking
- UX designing for mobile and responsive web applications
- Conducting usability inspections for the designs using cognitive walkthroughs and heuristic reviews methods to identify usability problems in the user interface (UI) design.
- Provided User experience recommendations to the team to make web application user friendly
- Used Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and similar creative tools to produce visually alluring and cutting-edge designs and visual content for the websites
- Communicated and collaborated well with software architects and developers in different time zones.
- Developed use cases, usability patterns and workflows
Confidential, New York, NY
UX / Interaction Designer (Intern)
- Used Adobe Creative Suite and like products to provide clean, organized diagrams and illustrations to help communicate ideas clearly
- Executed all design stages from concept to final development
- Developed user interfaces across web and mobile platforms and updating websites as needed
- Designed web related material and content, web banners and displays, used for social media pages and online advertising campaigns
- Designed print advertisements, photo re-touched photographs
- Provided design support for marketing and sales teams as needed
Web / Graphic Analyst
- Collaborated with the Branding and Marketing team to design mockups and website design prototypes, icons, graphic design elements, style guides and mobile apps and interface elements
- Worked with clients to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define visual design strategy, layout, and features for the web sites/applications design
- Generated team members proficiency in specified skills and knowledge using Skills based Matrix
- Met with clients directly to understand the graphic and web design work requirements and delivered designs to the clients within deadline and received feedback and ratings for the work
- Designed brochures, posters, Illustrations for Solutions marketing, presentations for project proposals, and prepared communication material according to the client requirement
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Note pad++, Windows 7, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Firebug.