- 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment.
- Industry experience in Social/Health Service, Financial and Trading domains.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collection Framework, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans, XML and Struts.
- Worked with web technologies like JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Servlet, Java scripts, JQuery ; backend frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot and Database (Oracle, MySQL, DB2).
- Experience in using the Object Mapping Tools: Hibernate (JPA provider), MyBatis for Relational.
- Experience in using J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing efficient and effective strategies for Test - driven development(TDD) .
- Experience in UML Modeling and Junit Testing.
- Applied knowledge of Object Oriented Design Pattern, including Singleton, Factory, DAO and MVC Architecture.
- Good Understanding of Angular Framework and NoSQL Database.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software i.e. GIT.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Well exposed to code reviews, source code control practices using SVN and GIT for Version Controlling.
- Leveraged AWS Cloud service such as EC2 to build Distributed Hash Table.
Operating Systems: MAC/LINUX/Windows
Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Log4j, GIT, JIRA and Hibernate
Languages: JAVA 8
Database Systems: IBM DB2 & MySQL
Frameworks: Struts, Spring/Spring Boot, MyBatis, Mockito & Angular
Servers: Apache & IBM WebSphere
Web Services: REST (JAX-RS ) & SOAP (JAX-WS)
Cloud Technology: AWS
Agile Process: Scrum and Sprint
RELATED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Worked with infrastructure team for build issues and utilized Jenkins pipeline.
- Integrated get/post calls using REST API with Existing framework.
- Involved in Design and transaction handling module of modernization project.
- Wrote Framework classes to make database calls using MyBatis and to generate/send report via third party application.
- Involved in design and analysis of framework classes using OOAD methodologies and worked on Collection API using Core Java Concepts.
- Analyzed current webservice business/existing code and integrated current framework code with Spring MVC.
- Developing and Administer the Angular based module to track the performance of different applications.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building REST web service.
- Implemented persistence layer on integrated framework code and created response-based business model of existing web service.
- Implemented JFreeChart in monthly reports of Exceptions and Abends (Abnormal End) which helps management to track the several applications’ performance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Involved in triggering builds after merging code in higher Environments and resolving merge conflict from different branches using Jenkins.
- Worked on GIT Tool in order to check-in code and involved in solving merge conflicts while promoting code to higher region.
- Worked on different issues occurred after Production release: Query optimization, server performance and WebSphere configuration.
- Wrote Custom Junit Testcases as per business requirement and documented the test scenarios in Business Logic documents.
Confidential, Concord, NH
- Worked on text message authentication module using Trumpia API and handled message communication using REST call.
- Customized Spring Batch Framework in order to execute Batch jobs and integrated with MyBatis.
- Created JUnit Test cases and mock framework classes to reduce the transaction calls while in testing phase.
- Worked on JUnit test case implementation with spring batch to eliminate the wait time for server time startup/resource allocation using Mockito testing framework.
- Wrote custom MDB classes and configured IBM WebSphere accordingly to receive messages on message queue (Apache ActiveMQ) under Verify Law Presence module.
- Involved in conversion from legacy Cobol code to Java as whole application is modernizing without using any tool.
- Worked on class design using Core Java Concepts and documented test cases in Jira.
- Applied DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern extensively in compliance with project’s Legacy Framework Standards.
- Involved in GIT workflow from code check-in to merging/solving conflicts on higher region.
- Handled critical workspace issues using maven/eclipse build and tailored run configuration in order to ignore future issues.
- Analyzed and extracted program design and requirements from existing legacy COBOL source to enable conversion to Java.
- Debugged code to ensure functional equivalence between Java and COBOL implementations
- Tweaked transaction manager classes to handle commit/rollback behavior.
- Created JCL, PROCLIB and other IBM Mainframe components required to schedule, execute, and monitor z/OS Batch Jobs.
- Created DB2 unload and compare jobs which helps in comparing output from both code (Java & Cobol) across DB2 schemas.
- Implemented a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines using Docker, Jenkins and GitLab.
- Worked on batch programs which are scheduled on daily/weekly/monthly/year wise.
- Conducted testing on java batch programs and involved in migration of batch programs to different region
Confidential, Charleston, West Virginia
- Used boomerang (JAVA SCRIPT) to measure the performance of project from end user's point of view.
- Worked on a utility tool called ‘eDEVOPS’ which is basically to automate build.
- Worked on multiple program change requirements (PCR) which are related with frontend and adobe reports.
- Consumed email web service using SOAP and implemented in tracking system which helps to broadcast news in local network.
- Consumed Jira web service using SOAP and implemented the functionality of flipping the status of JIRA as per build status.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
- Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support.
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements and prepared module specifications documents.
- Used the Core Java concepts: exception handling and multi-threading
- Involved in developing frontend GUI using HTML and JSP components.
- Implemented Bridges/ NexGen framework for controller and view components
- Used CCD(Cargo, Collection, Dao) components for persisting java objects to relate with database.
- Configured data source using JDBC API and Used SQL, triggers, cursors in DB2 RDBMS.
- Involved in design review, code review, unit testing, and bug fixing and deploying the application using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Implemented Apache log4j for logging and debugging errors/exceptions.
- Used SVN repository system for Version Control and Source Code Management.
- Involved in maintenance of web application after release 1 and provided support to client as per changes they requested.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Involved in creation and quality analysis of Content Presenter Display Templates and their importation under WebLogic Portal.
- Configured the project environment using Oracle UCM and WebLogic Server
- Evolved in management of maven repository and configured Oracle WebCenter for automation required in configuration.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed global chat system using java to make trade chat interactive and implemented Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) for chat system by which anyone may implement an XMPP service and interoperate with other organizations' implementations.
- Conducted Stress Testing on communication window by analysing through ‘YourKit’ (profiler) to test browser ( JxBrowser ) loading beyond the limits of normal execution.