An accomplished graphics and web designer with over 18 years experience using advanced software in the development of various publications ranging from presentations to web site design and layout. Experience includes the use of both the IBM and Macintosh platforms and systems. Major strengths include my ability to produce highly visible and informative documents and websites, my customer oriented attitude, and my ability to work well as a team player.
- Adobe Creative Suite CS4 (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Indesign, Fireworks, After Effects, Premiere Pro,
- Illustrator and Soundbooth)
- Macromedia Freehand MX 2004
- Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2008
- Microsoft C# and ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visio
- Drupal (Open Source Content Management)
- HTML / XHTML / CSS / XML / Actionscript 2.0 / Masterpages
- Video Editing and Digitizing Video
• Plus Other misc. programs
- A+ Certified
Confidential, Frisco, Texas (8/2008-9/2009)
Sr. Creative and Front End Developer
I work and run the Creative Department as the Senior Creative and Front End Developer. I develop new site design comps and page layouts. Once comps are approved I did the page or site in HTML or ASP.NET. This includes setting up the Masterpages and CSS pages; these pages where setup with a specific reference to the desired programming language of the programmer. Besides setting up general web sites I also work with the programmer in setting up content management system sites. I have developed a Learning Management Systems for the companies that allow clients to offer continuing education. For the Learning Management System I developed a Flash video player skin that contains Actionscript and an XML to control the video playback. When needed I create flash pieces, and also did video and sound editing for the learning sites.
- Updated and created new content for the company site. Developed new site designs for a variety of clients.
- Created flash banners for the company site and clients sites.
- Laid out and setup the front end development for various client sites once design comps are approved. This would include layout code for HTML, ASP.NET or classic asp pages that would reference to various programming languages. This also included the setup of Masterpages and CSS themes for the sites.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, Texas (10/2006-8/2008)
Sr. Graphic / Web Designer / Email Campaign Director
eSports Partners is the official distributor of the NFL and NCAA teams merchandise. I worked and ran the Graphic Department as the Senior Graphic / Web Designer / Email Campaign Director in charge of over 5 people including temps. I also developed new web site design for NFL and NCAA team online shops, while updating the current sites for the teams during the development period.
- Updating HTML / CSS content and created new site content for the official NFL and NCAA online shops.
- Developed new web site designs for the different NFL and NCAA teams. Code used for the development of the site is as followed XHTML, CSS and Flash. Then the programmers implemented ColdFusion into the site for SQL database.
- Created Flash banners for the team sites and current events taking place.
- Designed weekly HTML pages for bulk email distribution for the NFL and NCAA teams' online shops.
- Worked with Marketing on SEO for the sites and tracking of email campaigns.
Resume for Tim Maloney cont.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas (3/2006-8/2006)
Membership Web Coordinator (Webmaster)
Worked in the Science Department in the Membership division as the Membership Web Coordinator. This would include projects to be completed for the 16 science council managers and the membership section of the American Heart Association. I was in charge of the portal site my.americanheart.org. This would include maintenance, new design, and flash banners.
- Updating content and creating new content for the 16 science councils.
- Creating Flash banners for membership and current events taking place.
- Created Flash advertisement for a Core Collection CD that is produced every year.
- Design HTML / CSS pages for bulk email distribution for the 16 science councils and membership.
- Developed and maintained the yearly production calendar for the distribution of bulk emails.
- Part of a committee that oversaw final approval to changes to the web site.
Confidential, Texas (2002 - 8/2006)
Website design, development and school
Worked extensively with Focus Groups in site development with a team for the following companies:
- Bank One
- AT &T
- Pizza Hut
- Elite Video Production
Also worked for Elite Video Productions as a web designer, videographer and sub-contractor for the above companies.
For one and half years while attending school for a CIS degree at DeVry University; I was one of the CIS C# tutors. I worked with the Senior Professor (Charles Mellard). I received high marks for my teaching skills from the Senior Professor and Dean of CIS.
Confidential, Carrollton, Texas (1998-2002)
Senior Graphic Designer / Webmaster
Worked as the Sr. Graphic Designer / Webmaster producing, programming, and outputting of graphics, typesetting and animations for a variety of Medias including website development.
Full layout in HTML, DHTML, ASP, CSS and Flash, design and use of programming components for websites, ATM graphics and manuals.
Produced high detailed graphics, animations and technical drawings for advertisements.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Visual Communication and Graphic Design
Associates in Advertising Art and Graphic Design
References furnished upon request