Experienced security, software programming, information science and data science proficient with diverse learning foundation. Having assorted degrees of studies allowed me the chance to address a challenging errand from alternate points of view to achieve success. Information Security and Software Engineering Professional.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Software Engineering
- Software Security
- Information Security
- Cyber Compliance
- System Analysis
- Database Security
- Network Security
- Familiar with OpenSAMM and BSIMM and NIST
- Penetration testing Metasploitable, Metasploit, Gns3, Kali Linux Tools
- Database Administration
- Transaction SQL and NoSQL Programming
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Compliance & Policy Adherence to HIPPA
- Agile methodologies
- Familiar with SOAP, SOA, TCP/IP, and REST protocols.
- Familiar with AWS, Oracle DBE, HADOOP, and Kubernetes, Docker
- Software Programming
- C++, Java, C#, Ruby
- Angular web programming
- Spring MVC, Servlets, jQuery
- JPA, Hibernate, Algorithms
- Data science applications such as Python, R, Jupiter Notebook Data Modeling and Machine learning.
Software Engineer and security professional
- As a security professional I was responsible to maintain secure coding practices.
- Tools such as phpcs - security-audit and ProgPilot free tools were used to analyze PHP related flaws. Static analyzer such as CheckMArx, Fortify and Coverity were used in the projects. Working with different compliance standards like HIPPA, PCI, and SOX was a daily routine.
- Pupate manifest automated method used for system testing purpose.
- Projects: Ethiopian telecom ERP system, Mobile communication enhancement systems, IOS applications.
- Security penetration testing tools such as Kali Linux were used in most of the projects.
- Security implementation of Authentication, Authorization, and accounting. Use of Single sign-on and Multi-factor Authentication.
Software development division manager
- Analysis, design, and development of software applications. Test case development for unit testing purpose.
- Vehicle monitoring systems, POS systems, Android mobile applications, and different office purpose applications were developed by our team.
- Object-oriented software design (OOS) and SDLC strategy was the main method used to adopt the requirement of the clients and mostly design patterns implemented to ease up further upgrades.
- Machine learning and deep learning was used to analyze data using R and Python programming.
- We generate 11.6 million Ethiopia Birr in an annual sale from software production.
Business Development Banker and IT department team member
- Accurately managed customers’ accounts and reviewed performance reports on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Central IT help desk member: Participated and managed 180 branches IT help as well as a technical leadership team.
- Participate in data migration from COBOL legacy system to Oracle database system and IBM DB2 system.
Junior Solution engineer and QA tester
- C++, C#, Visual Studio, HTML and PHP programming languages implemented to develop, test and maintaining a web and desktop software applications.
- Back end database and front-end programming concepts implemented in projects for Ethiopian power authority, Ethiopian Airlines and Confidential .