Bachelor of Science in Computer Information System
COMPUTER LANGUAGE AND NETWORK KNOWLEDGE
Html, XML, Java Script, ASP/ASP.Net,
PHP, VS C# , Java, Oracle,
PL/SQL, Wireless Network, LAN/WAN, TurboC/C++, MS-DOS, Jquery, AJAX,
Window Server 2000, 2003 & 2008
Red Hat 4.0 & 5.0
Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5& 4.0
MS SQL 2000, 20005& 2008
Oracle 10g & 11g
IIS 5, 6 and 7
OPEN SOURCE, CRM & CMS
Kroll Factual Data API
Application Developer III Mar 2010– Present
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Analyzes, develops and modifies application programs utilizing core and non-core technologies in support of enterprise systems and/or complex application programs, under minimal supervision.
- Codes, tests, debugs, modifies and troubleshoots application programs and ad-hoc programs in accordance with shop standards.
- Analyzes complex application processes and integrated computer systems and their underlying data structures; identifies and resolves problems.
- Defines, analyzes and documents business processes, practices and requirements.
- Assists users in testing business processes; defines, conducts and monitors system test procedures.
- Provides technical assistance and training to junior-level staff.
- Documents tables, data structures, run streams, and programs according to generally accepted practices.
- Develops technical documents pertaining to system design and programming requirements; develops user manuals.
- Uses non-core technologies to design, code, test, debug, modify and troubleshoot systems, such as voice activated responses, electronic data interchange and web interfaces
- Learns new technologies and techniques
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Performing software development and maintenance
- Performing software testing
- Following coding standards and naming conventions
- Following Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing estimates and feedback for project scheduling purposes.
- Developing installation programs
- Reviewing help and training guides for accuracy, clarity and utility
- Keeping current with latest software development tools and techniques
- Understanding applicable regulatory submission standards and processes
- Maintaining computer networks, hardware and software
- Supporting clients on site and off site by completing installations, performing custom development and integration, etc.
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
- Creates efficient and logical databases for clients & designs and codes superior technical solutions.
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels and trains other employees through both formal and informal training programs
- Integrate client database/application with CRM systems such as SalesForce and Kroll Facture Data.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Assists with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure and help with administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Created design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, layout of content and database.
- Ensured that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommended improvements if necessary.
- Created visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the clients; ensured that sites are easy to navigate.
- Built websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
- Performed maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested by clients.
- Provided training on maintenance and update procedures to clients who choose to take charge of their own websites.
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Utilized formal test and software quality assurance (SQA) methodologies and constructs test databases and network setups.
- Performed formal software quality assurance (SQA) methodologies including change control and bug tracking, using MS Visual SourceSafe tools.
- Set up experimental networks including configuration of servers, hardware and software on host operating systems to run simulations and testing.
- Configured servers, hardware and software on host operating systems to run simulations and tests for Video on Demand software applications and development tools.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
- Implemented Smart Cutting - web application using Excel, VB.Net, ASP.Net and HTML.
- Designed Employee Tracking System - window application with VBA, Excel, Access and SQL.
- Developed Inventory Control System – Window application using Java and Access.
- Performed SDLC on those 3 applications.
- Troubleshot computers issues regarding to Networking, Hardware and Software.
- Trained other employees on new applications.
- Supervised Foam Department when the supervisor was not present.
- Audited inventory weekly.