Position in Computer Science related field
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Courses completed include: Problem Solving and Programming, Fundamental Structures in Computer Science, Intro to Data Structures and Abstractions, Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis, Computer Architecture, Intro to Software Engineering, Intro to Web Technology, Theory of Computer Science, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics I, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Principles of Web Technology, Information Systems Design, IT Project Management, Computer Science Senior Project
Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, and some Vista, UNIX, Linux, and some MacIntosh
Software: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 and 2005; some exposure to Microsoft Foundation Classes in VS2005; MS-Word, Excel, FrontPage, PowerPoint, Visio, Putty, Tortoise CVS, Digital Works, 68K cross assembler and Windows-based simulator, Apache Tomcat, Cloudscape, JDBC, Adobe Flash & Dreamweaver.
Hardware: Set up my own wireless at home, minor upgrades
Web Designer, Confidential, Sterling Heights, MI, May 2009 to Present
- Design layout and graphics for the company web site using Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Implement web site using HTML and CSS.
- Efficiently maintain the company web site as needed.
In-patient Transporter, Confidential, Warren, MI, March 2006 to Present
- Head transporter for afternoon shift.
- Work directly with computer system called Teletracking, to transport patients to and from their room and requesting department, through a spectra link.
- Use a lot of face to face communication skills communicating with patients, patient's family members, nurses, doctors, technicians, and many other associates.
- Trained many new employees at this job.
Honors & Activities
- Recipient of the Wayne State University, Department of Computer Science, 2009 John P. Stieber Academic Award and Scholarship.
- Recipient of the Wayne State University, Department of Computer Science, Chrysler Corporation Scholastic Award and Scholarship.
- Recipient of the 4C's Social Club Scholarship Award.
- Dean's List: Fall 2003, Winter 2009