- A Front End Developer in the Washington DC Area with over five years of experience building web experiences at the enterprise level.
- Experience scaffolding and building theming frameworks and layouts for a variety of content management systems and platforms.
- Most of my work revolves around theming and functionality development on Drupal and Wordpress at the enterprise level.
- I rely on frameworks, workflow standards and dev tools to increase productivity and minimize downtime between deployments..
- Served as a Front End Developer for one of the largest travel association in the country, building out their flagship website and performing devops and fulfilling feature requests for six other microsites.
CMS Platforms: Drupal 7, Wordpress
CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap 3, Foundation 4, 5 & 6
Tools: Git, Gulp/Grunt Task Runners, Node JS, Vagrant
Design and Comp Layouts: Adobe CC (PS and Illustrator mostly), WebFlow, Moqit
SENIOR web developer
- Supports all digital and web - based initiatives of the Office of Advancement.
- Bootstrapping mockups and refactoring legacy sites.
- Building out single page web apps for some of Advancements signature events.
- Consultant on implementing new development workflows (mostly Node.js Task Runners for prototyping, testing and linting).
MANAGER, web OPERATIONS
- Oversaw the migration of U.S. Travel’s flagship website from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- Served as the lead Front End developer of U.S. Travel’s Drupals sites.
- Performed routine security maintenance and updates for all of U.S.
- Travel’s code repositories and databases.
- Used my extensive knowledge of Drupal to develop new features, triage existing problems, and identify bugs and testing where needed.
WEB COMMUNICATION manager
- Responsible for training and managing site contributors from the various departments
- Working with department heads and coordinators on developing effective SEO strategies and implementing best practices for web copy and media assets.
- Oversaw the entire migration of Confidential ’s website to the Confidential CMS.
- Created an Intranet-hosted Faculty Management System (using Drupal 7).
- Created and implementing an Academic Conference website and registration system.
- Designed Confidential ’s Email Newsletter.