Use my skills and experience in the field of Information Technology to not only work independently but also be a great team member and leader. Expand my knowledge by learning new systems and software.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
- Over 2 years of experience with the design, architecture, development, Quality Assurance, implementation, Support and maintenance of databases and software systems
- Expert at implementing physical database models with Oracle (7, 8, 9i, 10g, 11g)
- Expert at programming Packages, Stored procedures, Functions & Triggers.
- Expert at creating logical database models & physical database models.
- Expert at data validation and quality assurance.
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate with cross functional teams and cultures, analyze existing systems, wants and needs, design and implement database solutions.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Professional experience in handling Very Large Databases using Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
- Experienced in tuning offensive SQL using SQL Trace, Analyze, Explain Plan, and TKPROF.
- Experienced in using Oracle utilities Import/Export, SQL * loader, Data Pump to load the data in to the database.
- Excellent communication, coordination, organizational and follow-through skills. Efficient in the execution of all assignments, eager to take on new challenges.
- Expert in creating special Grouped reports, Cross Tab / Matrix Reports, Sub reports in main reports, Drill Down reports, mailing reports using Crystal reports.
- Experience with version control, change management and defect tracking systems.
- Onsite - Offshore Coordination, Support & Technical Assistance to the team members
- Recognized by clients for exceptional performance and sustained excellence in service delivery.
TOOLS & SKILLS
RDBMS: Oracle: 11i, 10g, 9i, 8i, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access.
Tools & Utilities: PL/SQL Developer, Toad, Erwin, SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 7/8/9, iReports.
Application Software: VB.Net & VB.
Internet Technologies: ASP, VB Script, Java script & HTML
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
Confidential, Vienna, VA Oct 2011-Present
IPM is an Integrated Project Management Tool which helps organizations in managing project integration, project scope, project time, project cost, project quality, project human resource, project communications, project risk and project procurement. It enables the user to view reports and charts on project budget, workload and daily progress in project based on user, team or groups and project, to coordinate from remote locations with an Internet connection, to have discussions online even from remote locations, to configure the timesheet fields to fit your organization’s needs, to enter time through offline timesheets if internet access is not available, to view the task scheduling and to send time off requests, to insert comments about work associated with entries, to store project specific documents online.
- Involved in all the stages of the application development including requirement gathering, architecture, design, development, unit testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Used the technical document to Architect the database.
- Designed and implemented database models such as logical and physical in relational database management system.
- Responsible for creating and managing PLSQL packages used by front end applications.
- Created and maintained the ER diagrams of the database using Erwin tool.
- Loading data from various sources and scheduled jobs to run on a regular basis.
- Writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and triggers using PL/SQL to implement business rules and processes.
- Created database objects like Tables, Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Indexes, Triggers, Table Partitions, Database links etc.
- Implemented enforcing data integrity using integrity constraints.
- Involved in unit testing and provided test scripts to the test team.
- Interacted with the users for requirements and generated reports for them based on the inputs provided.
- Optimized SQL used in Reports and Files to improve performance drastically.
- As a part of production support was involved in bug fixing and system enhancements.
- Loading XML data, obtained from the customers, into XML Type columns and then processing.
- Led technical team.
- Implementation support
Environment: Oracle 11i, Toad 9, Pl/sql Developer, Erwin, SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager.
Confidential, Leesburg, VA Aug 2010 – Sep 2011
Web Developer (INTERN)
- Collaboration with designers to implement site enhancements.
- Technical advising on projects feasibility and long term direction.
- Developed strategies for meeting team + side wide workflow / performance goals.
- Developed and maintained the main IDEAL website in Drupal and a created a new user registration system.
- Doing some flash design and development when the client requirement.
- Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization.
- Cross-browser compliance with HTML and CSS.
- Develop HTML and CSS templates, and then utilize widely used or custom modules to make Drupal work to the specifications of each client.