- Experienced Web Designer having 5 years of experience in Web Designing and Project Management. Expertise in performing various roles like Web Producer, Program Assistant and Project Manager.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team. Highly adaptive to team environment as well as enjoys working independently. Goal-driven achiever with strong interpersonal, organizational and technical skills.
- Very good experience with project management tools like MS Project.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and testing Object Oriented, Distributed and Web-based applications based on using PHP5.0, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java script, Action Script3.0, XML, J2EE, JSP.
- Expertise in well designing and development of User Interface, business components using Web2.0 technologies and maximum usage of PHP, Jquery, MOO Tools, Flash, Action Script3.0, Dream Weaver, and XHTML to develop cross browser compatible web pages.
- Experience with managing a team of 5, Designing a project plan by understanding the goals and architecture of the organization.
- Bachelors in Communications Engineering,
- Masters In Management,
Programming Languages: PHP 4.0, 5.0, C/C++, HTML, Jquery, MOO Tools, Perl, Prototype, Scriptaculous, Flex, JSON, DHTML, XML, CSS, Smarty Template Engine.
J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, Servlets
Frameworks: ZEND, Cake PHP, Struts, Spring
IDE: Edit Plus, PHPMyAdmin, MS Front Page, Dream viewer.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0, Apache server
RDBMS: MySQL 10G, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows, OSX, Ubuntu.
Applications: Zend Studio, Wordpress, Adobe - Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, Pagemaker, Microsoft Project, - Front Page, Office
Confidential, Colorado Springs, USA Jan 11 - Present
Role: Web Developer
Project: Service Base Address Checker- SAB
This was a web application for the intra net site. It is a tool to check the address of the customer and validate it. It also processes the large files and stores them in the data base
- Implemented the front end design using JSF , Icefaces 1.8 components.
- Implemented Web services for interacting with front-end tools developed in different technologies using Apache Axis
- Involved in consuming the web-service calls through Client invocation.
- Used Websphere Application Server 6.1/7 for application deployment in the clustered Unix environment.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases
- ANT tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in Unix.
- Involved in Production support and provided training and knowledge transfer to the user.
Confidential, Orlando, USA October 10 - December 10
Role: Project Manager/ Web Producer
Project: Investor Relations
Worked on the troubleshooting in the website. Worked with Wordpress with plugins, Java scripts and Content Management System.
My team worked in the areas of ads and marketing in various social networking sites including youtube and the mobile marketing. It was s short term project but a highly complex one. I planned very carefully as we had the time constraint and we had lot to achieve.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development.
- Analyzed the requirement and developed technical documentation.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Use of PHP to develop website functionality.
- Coding in LAMP environment
- Web programming using tools such as PHP MySQL, Apache. Linux and others.
- Developed front end pages using HTML and PHP.
- Created the User Management for Different Users Such as Administrators, customers etc.
- Implemented Ajax to the capability of intranet PHP WebPages.
- Develop PHP forms using MySQL as backend.
- Created a database for catalog and created pages for displaying the searches.
- Involved in developing searches by categories, manufactures, and price.
- Created specialized solutions for customers using primarily PHP and CSS.
- Designed different front end forms using Drupal and CSS.
- Developed user controls for code reusability for search in various pages.
Created stored procedures and triggers for the Business Logic in MySQL.
Environment: Windows7; PHP, MYSQL, ADOBE - Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, WordPress
Confidential, Tallahassee, USA Sept 09 - July 10
Role: Web Producer
This was a social networking web application based on the concepts of facebook but it is for kids.
This is a Java application and it queries a MySQL. Using PHP and MYSQL interface, we created a database including small JAVA games.
Designing the application and developing both core functionality and front-end part.
Created php pages for the site and interfaced them to MYSQL servers using phpadmin interface on OSX.
It was a Fixed-price project and it was successfully finished in time.
Project: Confidential: This was designed before I got into the position.
Job was to maintain the flash document on the homepage and updating it everyday depending on the events. Did some Photoshop whenever needed.
Created forms for the update requests and uploading new videos and pictures from the events including budget sessions from the state capital.
Confidential, Hyderabad, IndiaMay 07 to August 09
The main objective of this project is to design and develop a Raw Material Purchasing System using Java 2. The system allows entry of purchase orders for various raw materials. It also allows entering fulfillment of each purchase order and generation of quality control reports.
Implemented purchase order entry and reporting modules using PERL/PHP.
Developed PHP classes that provide connectivity to the application with a SQL server database.
Developed PERL Scripts and conducted unit testing and user accept testing.
Developed following reports:
- Daily transactions issued
- Commodity-wise purchase
- Pending Transactions
Environment: Windows XP, PHP, PERL, CSS
Other Projects, Confidential, Tallahassee, USA:
Market Feasibility of Confidential , Tallahassee, USA
Detailed analysis of the market research of vinyl painting and car wraps around Tallahassee including budget plan and cost analysis and startup plan of N8 Designs which is doing really good trade right now.
Confidential, Tallahassee, USA
Worked as a group member of Market Research on Android for the future Startup called “The MediPhone.”
- Technical and Economic Analysis of the Technology
- Market Analysis
- Possible Commercialization Strategies
- Licensing Option
- Feasibility of a Start-up Company
- Commercialization via a Partnership
CAD Software survey analysis, Reverse Engineering Project, Orlando, FL, USA
Detailed analysis of different CAD softwares available in the market and cost benefit analysis including customer satisfaction.