Seasoned Systems Professional with experience in Java programming, system design, management of software developers & QA engineers, and technical support integration seeking native Android development opportunity. Core competencies lie in organizational skills, independent learning, balancing of high - level project priorities with attention to technical details.
- Solely implement Android application for collecting, calculating, and presenting volleyball statistics.
- Gather requirements, design screens, develop with design patterns, automate unit tests, and document software architecture.
- Support and maintain production app by gathering feedback for enhancements and resolving field issues.
- Android Studio, Espresso, GitHub, GSON, JSON, UML, iText, REST.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Senior Systems Developer
- Convert web services in WebMethods to MuleSoft. Integrate Quintiq COTS package for labor management business process. Analyze development procedures with consulting integration team, enforce coding standards, and review customized code. Review object models and detailed design specs against Confidential requirements. Deploy and maintain Quintiq applications in AWS Training environment. Coded Quintiq application prototypes in Quill language. MuleSoft, WebMethods, Python, UML, SharePoint, ALM, Quintiq/Quill, REST, GIT/BitBucket, SVN.
- Created Python scripts to automate promotion of Quintiq code modules from Dev to Training environment.
- Developed and deployed Quintiq RESTful web service to parse JSON requests from Train Employee Kiosk Survey and store results into Quintiq database.
- Developed Quintiq RESTful web service to process requests and return JSON responses for Crew Manifest Test Tool.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Generated PDF proposals and contracts that interface with external lease and loan financing programs, PV performance estimators, and credit check systems using Java iText.
- Refactored legacy Java codebase for solar system proposal generation to improve feature functionality, maintenance, and extensibility.
- Developed personalized postcard landing page application to redirect customer leads into Confidential Platform and authenticate them into the live customer database.
- Assessed and improved slow page load performance by inspecting logs to measure timing, reduce repetitious database access calls, and remove code redundancies.
- Analyzed specs for new solar inverter activation system, provided development work break down and estimates for other team members, and reviewed vendor API design.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior integration Engineer
- Tech Lead for video customer premise equipment normalization project. Managed reviews and delivery of normalized use cases and test cases for Legacy and X1 video customer premise equipment and their test report results to and from external vendor and internal integration test groups.
- Coordinated agile firmware code and configuration changes among cable set-top box vendor manufacturers and Confidential national operations, cable guide engineering, and system test groups for Legacy and X1 projects. Supported existing Legacy field issues and verified future changes by reviewing and analyzing firmware code modifications, defects, test reports, and product enhancements requests. Agile, ALM, Rally, Jira, SharePoint, Java.
- Developed Java tool to import and analyze vendor test results data in MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Deployed two digital Java-based cable guides from initial design stages to market release by leading agile functional teams as Scrum Master of 24 engineers for Digital Video Recording, Video On Demand, Pay Per View, Configurable Data, and Graphical User Interface features.
- Led and coordinated Tiger Team of internal engineers and external vendors to identify & address performance issues, optimize & monitor Java Guide Applications, and redefine requirements.
- Designed course content, budgeted, and coordinated Intro and Advanced Java, Technical Writing, and UML training programs with Pennsylvania State University for 60 engineers.
Confidential, Bristol, PA
Software Engineer Consultant
- Developed feature enhancements for data acquisition application.
- Implemented communication and graphical interfaces for data acquisition software interaction with telemetry hardware.
- Supported customers by troubleshooting system issues and discussing feature enhancements. Java Swing, CVS, Visual Basic, Windows CE PDA.
Java Server Programmer
- Designed, developed, and maintained web and wireless medical information systems such as Journal Search and Disease Diagnosis applications for health care professionals and researchers. Struts, Java servlets, JSP, MySQL, Tomcat, XML, XSLT, EJB, CVS, HTML, Palm VII web clippings.
- Developed applets for Point-of-Sale MasterCard & Visa, Online Debit Card Transaction Systems for 20,000 financial institution customers for global Money Access Card (MAC) Automated Teller Machine Network. Java applets, Tandem middleware.
- Configured middleware application to allow webserver integration with core legacy systems. Coordinated Y2K Compliance QA effort for cardholder and transaction report delivery apps. Devised Unix shell and Web Reporter scripts to analyze webserver statistics for at least 300,000 daily transactions.