- 3 years experience in designing graphic user interface for websites and mobile apps,from conceptualization to delivery
- Strong design and production skills, equipped with digital tools for wire framing & prototyping (Sketch/ Principle), visual design (Illustrator/ Photoshop) and video editing (Final Cut/ After Effects)
- 10 year experience of sketching and oil painting
- Good communication, interpersonal, and time - management skills
- A B2C print studio startup.
- With its distinctive brand, convenient printing and prompt delivery, users increased by 10,000 within 6 months.
- Conducted field research for marketing user personas
- Provided visual assets for prototyping development, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications
- Worked with developers to provide interaction models for A/B testing
- Worked with creative director to enhance visual identity of our product, provided a complete visual and interaction design for whole project, well received among seed users
- Refined visual elements and details through each iteration for better operability, including icons, controls, workflows and colors
- Captured and edit photographs for brand marketing and app introduction
- An independent design studio committed to art exhibitions
- Provided overall visual styling for website of Confidential 's China
- Designed series of visual elements for 2015 West Bund Art and Design Exhibition, such as posters, booklets and website
- Provided graphic user interface design for Confidential to articulate her branding strength in simplicity and minimalism
- Worked with developers to create a digital tour mobile app for the 2016 Lumen Prizes exhibition in Shanghai
Visual Designer Intern
- world-leading robotics and open source hardware provider with a large community catering to future creators.
- Directed promo video for open source software(Mind+) by the coordination of limited resources
- Provided user guide and storylines for Mind+.