- Over 7 years of IT Operations Management, Network & Server Administration, and Technical Support
- Over 5 years of Technical IT Management & Consulting experience
- Over 10 years of Software Engineering and Development experience (Waterfall and Agile SDLC)
- Accomplished trainer with excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Detail oriented with strong customer facing, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Manage multiple projects with limited supervision while working independently and with multiple teams
- Experience working with diverse customer & user base and myriad of legacy & emerging technologies
- Actively researching, analyzing, and implementing innovating solutions. Managing project resources
- Experienced remote/teleworker with virtual home office.
- Prioritize work / life balance
Cloud Based Tools: Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/Redshift), Heroku, Git, GitHub, jwt.io, hurl.it, requestb.in, Zendesk, Okta, G Suite Administrator
Applications: Textmate, Eclipse, Android Studio, CF Builder, Embarcadero Rapid SQL, Embarcadero DBArtisan, TOAD, SQL Developer, TortoiseSVN (Subversion), Serena PVCS Version Manager, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Rational Application Developer, Adobe LifeCycle, MS Office, Visio, Navicat, Atlassian Confluence (team and content collaboration), Jira (bug/issue tracking), Slack (team collaboration), Looker / Kibana / Google BigQuery (Big Data Analytics Software and Business Intelligence), HTTP Client
DBMS Environments: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access System Administration Unix/Linux, Windows 2008 r2 / 2012, Virtualization
IP Telephony: REST API, SIP/RTP, Asterisk, Elastix, Bria, SIP devices, Wireshark, Audio quality analysis, Webrtc
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Provide Tier 3-4 Email and Phone Technical Support of Confidential Cloud Communication Platform to US, EMEA, and APAC customers.
- Educate customers to understand Confidential ’s capabilities and influence them to implement best practices
- Deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their challenges and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
- Maintain 100% SLA and high Csat score on paid customer accounts
- Professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback
- Debug customer’s general purpose programming languages code (Java, PHP, Python, Node.js, Android, iOS)
- File JIRA feature request and bug fixes to internal teams.
- File voice quality issue escalation to carrier.
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management and Sales.
- Work with similar cross-functional teams from partner organizations.
- Daily utilizing technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem, computer networking, and IP Telephony
- Strengthen Confidential ’s understanding customer trends by documenting and reporting what is observed to the management team in order to better improve processes
- Interact with team members in different geographic locations and timezones with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Work flexible hours including during weekends and holidays
- Build test apps using Python/Flask/Django and PHP/Laravel to demonstrate Confidential capabilities.
- Created Fiscal Year IT Budget Worksheet and allocated funds for projects
- Established and fostered relationship with partner IT organizations.
- Formulated 3rd party vendor contracts
- Presented future IT strategy and emerging technologies report to upper management
- Researched technological solutions for Finance, HR, Fundraising, and Administration (SIS, LMS) teams
- Coached staff, students, end-users, and stakeholders
- Remodeled and built 15 custom based wordpress/joomla based websites
- Programmed custom scripts in PHP and Python
- Overhauled and managed IT Helpdesk and Customer Success team
- Oversaw Deployment, Asset, Clone, and Change management
- Supervised administration of Windows/Linux servers and network appliances
- Planned, designed, and implemented LAN Wired and Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Orchestrated a cloud based VOIP infrastructure solution using Elastix PBX on Amazon AWS EC2 and Confidential Elastic SIP Trunking saving the organization thousands of dollars in yearly telecom costs
Application Security DeveloperConfidential
- Enhanced existing Satellite Maintenance web-based applications
- Innovated and programmed a bot application to identify and secure thousands of lines of coding for any given application against web application security risks
President / Principal Technical Consultant
- Confidential -NA / Agency: National Institute of Standards and Technology ( Confidential )
- Enhanced Grant Management web application and mitigated application security vulnerabilities
- Designed and developed the Data Quality component of the web-based 2010 Census
Executive Program Manager
- Managed personnel and resources for Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach, Social Services, and IT teams
- Improved organizational processes and executed future growth initiatives
Principal Software Engineer
- Demonstrated expert project management and programming skills in reengineering legacy billing application ahead of deadline allowing agency to make cost saving decisions worth millions of dollars
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and programmed agency’s intranet and mission critical applications used by regional air bases
- Designed and developed a billing application for tracking and analyzing millions of dollars of storage sales
- Maintained nara.gov and designed presidential libraries web pages