I am a software developer with 10+ years of experience. I have a passion for web development with a strong attention to detail and a drive for perfection. I have been involved in several enterprise level web projects from the planning phase through to release to the Web. Looking for a great, stable,full - time opportunity to pour my dedication into.
Software Design Engineer
- Resolved accessibility bugs on Confidential in accordance with W3C and Microsoft standards.
- Provided guidance to team members on accessibility best practices.
- Wrote and updated unit tests for all code changes.
- A/B tested user experience changes to ensure high quality UX is achieved.
Software Development Engineer
- Responsible for leading the development team on external facing recruiting website Confidential with a responsive design using MVC5 with Razor views, WebAPI with EF6 and SQL Azure which reduced content maintenance effort and time to publish live for a global audience serving over 700,000 unique users and 5 million page views per month.
- Cross-browser testing to ensure the website meets all requirements on all platforms including desktop, tablet, mobile phone using actual devices, local device emulators and browserstack.com.
- Adhering to Web Content Accessibility guidelines and fixing Accessibility issues when they are found or reported.
- Debugging and analyzing front-end issues using tools such as Fiddler and web developer browser extensions.
- Consultation on SEO, metrics reporting, site management and deployment.
- Took requirements and feedback from business stakeholders, UX experts, and service engineers.
- Worked with graphic designer to implement designs provided in Adobe Photoshop (.psd) and Adobe Fireworks (.png).
- Automated site performance testing to ensure changes met performance requirements using cloud-based load testing (Visual Studio Team Services).
- Produced proof of concepts and prototypes for stakeholders to show understanding of problem areas and demonstrate possible solutions.
- Lead a development team of three developing reusable and localizable custom web components (CSP framework) and deploying pages for careers.microsoft.com.
- Developed tools to assist deployment of 117 localized sites for Microsoft Global Careers website project.
- Lead a development team of three while developing reusable and localizable web components (CSP framework) for Confidential .
- Migrated approximately 300,000 pages on Confidential from Classic ASP to ASP.Net and Microsoft.com Network Project (MNP) framework and CMS.
Web and Database Developer
- Migrated 300 page website from Classic ASP to ASP.Net 2.0.
- Designed database tables and data entry forms using Filemaker Pro.
- Maintained website in accordance with University and W3C standards.
Aviation Electronics Technician 2nd Class
- Deployed overseas in support of Operation Southern Watch.
- Shift supervisor of 8 personnel in fast paced, high stress environment.
- Trained personnel in the operation and maintenance of automated hardware testing systems.
- Consistently earned excellent performance evaluations leading to early promotions.